Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sam

But we all love the way you write don't you guys agree with me. You write in such beautiful style. Okay will stop giving you sankochi.😳

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Where did the thread with the links go?πŸ˜•

@Ahandu thanks for that link you sent. shall watch it at home :)
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Where did the thread with the links go?πŸ˜•

@Ahandu thanks for that link you sent. shall watch it at home :)

That was the link I Pm'dπŸ˜ƒ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sam, its Ramya Krishnan. She played an obsessive lover in a hindi flick called Chahat starring SRK. Then it makes me wonder if that movie was a remake of Padyappa?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: Yes please, spare me the sankoch. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But thank you for the compliment.

@Neetz: Yes it is! She is so beyond brilliant in this movie. And I think psycho-lover roles might be her forte. 😎

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Gals saw d SBB seg n My God As Expected Pinky had gone compeltely Psycho n mental in Pintu's love . She had compeltely lost , I am sure she gonna hurt Prishna or will try 2 seperate prishna by all this things but She doesn't know tht By doig this She is indirectly bringing Prishna more closer 2 each other 😳, Like the way In d seg Pintu saves Krishna frm pinky n defends her n his Anger was showing his love for krishna n Who knows In his Anger Our sweetu Pintu may confess his feelings also infront of Krishna .

I know i m imagining 2 much but Iss scene ke baad Ek Emotional n Protective hug toh banta hai na Prishna ka 😳 , Plzzz Ct's Dying 2 see Prishna's First Hug , i hope we get it 😍

@sam

Sam I am also huge Fan of Rajnikant , love hismovies but never heared abt dis movie . Sorry for that my mistake . Thanks for the Link . n yes U r rght this Love triangle surely going on this way , I think They might also go like Pyaar tune kya kiya movie storyline if u heared abt the movie . Letzz see whtzz in future . Finding it interetsing .Would see Possessive and protective DBPS . 😳

Hahaaa I was laughing when Mitali gets hitten by KM by mistake , KM really got scared n He was like Oh Sh*t πŸ˜† . So nice of him 2 see if mitali is allrght or not . 😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Thanks for the link ,will write something after sometimeπŸ˜ƒ