Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shri: Lovely analysis! And thanks for mentioning the dialogues because I too loved them, especially the Ram-Laxman one. πŸ˜† But sorry about the "dream" misinterpretation! We should have specified "day dream" or just said imagination. I was just so releived that my hope that it was just that came true that perhaps my articulation suffered. πŸ˜›

As for psycho-Pinky. I completely agree with you. I don't want her to go down the usual psycho-melodrama route of wanting to kill Krishna. That is precisely why I suggested she do something far more sophisticated like get married to someone superior to Krishna in position, to TTS in wealth (so Bihari gets his revenge) and Pintu in looks (that one is just for the eye-candy hog in me 😳). I mean the Pinky character is there to stay, and I would much rather she not be in the Prishna picture for a little while. I also don't want her getting redeemed just yet because there is no foundation for it. She doesn't know what she has done wrong to repent. In her eyes it is she who has been wronged.

And if she gets married to an officer of higher position than Krishna, she can use him to classily create problems for the BDO Krishna in the office setting which I hope to see lots of. I miss my smug, entitled Pinky 😭 and I think that getting married to someone for money and status and being a conniving trophy wife will be just the thing for her! πŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Guys, Did not see Rachna today. πŸ˜”

Yeah! she did not come today. Missed her!πŸ˜”
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
incredible analysis everyone...so much detailed ones wow..wish i could write like that...
nothing much to add but it seems that we have two fractions of evil doers TTS and BDP...who will try to attack krishna in their own respective ways...hence this BDO life is not going to be a bed of roses for krihnsa...hope she is able to deal with them with strong determination and attitude...don't want to see her becoming fragile and breaking down...
hate hate that rattle snake BG sound on pinky...it's a big worrysome as for sure she will leave no stone unturned to harm prishna...she has turned into a total obsessive psychotic character...
about prishna..practically everyone has put such awesome analysis...and my word on that...they are truly a magical couple...hope we get to see some more of their cute scenes...
the confrontation scene was mindblowing which probably will continue today...waiting to see how ganga maiya will attack back on TTS...but must say that this guy has an amazing big big sack full of egos...not even an inch of guilt on his face is what amazes me...his days are surely numbered...
rest lets see how much of dhamaka is intstored for us in today's epi..
580212 thumbnail
"So I guess now we are getting into the episodes that are setting up for the next track so the direction is less clear than we have had so far. The initial goal of Krishna becoming a BDO has been attained so the whole thing feels open ended now, though I am glad that unlike many shows the episode was no less exciting nor was the momentum compromised."

@Samana. I'm thinking that Krishna has become a BDO now but when will she actually start? meaning the track seems to be leading to the love story of Prishna. I wonder if CVS will only focus on one track or two at a time and then come back Fully to BDO?

Show is very exciting πŸ˜†

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
friends check the SBB, SBS segment...pinky has really gone mental in full toss
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! 😲

Kaveri, can you give a written update? I am not in a position to watch it and the suspense is KILLING me!

Please? πŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kaveri

Is Pinky trying to intimidate Krishna by pulling her hair and Pinto comes and saves Krishna from being mauled?

Please give us an update. I'm trying to watch it now.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
hmm...Pinky going mental is a bad sign! Yikes...would like to watch that though!!!!

Prishna keep your distance
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

OMG! 😲

Kaveri, can you give a written update? I am not in a position to watch it and the suspense is KILLING me!

Please? πŸ˜ƒ

no probs samπŸ€—...a short brief...
pintuji comes to pick krishna to take her to the training centre...while sitting in the car...pinky pounces on krishna...she pulls krishna's hair, scratches her hand...pintuji comes to the rescue and gives karara thappad...but still pinky does not give up...man the way she fights...ouch...neways while shooting the thappad scene...by mistake KM hits Mitali...KM n Shiv are like oh s**t..s**t...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but mitali was ok😳...dunno when this will air...today or tomorrowπŸ˜•
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

hmm...Pinky going mental is a bad sign! Yikes...would like to watch that though!!!!

Prishna keep your distance

agree UrshP...she is a bad sign...the BG sound of ratlle snake scares me...she is becoming more and more venomous