Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Ahandu

lovely Analysis dear . n yes I forgot 2 mention this point whch was in my mind too tht Pintu was silently listening 2 TTS until n unless TTS says tht he gonna destroy Krishna . This Man can never ever listen a single word against krishna . It was so good 2 see Pintu once again defending Krishna like he always did . lovedd it so much .

@Sam

U hav point abt Bringing some1 for Pinky n then she could try 2 take revenge from Pintu and krishna . But I don't know why i m having feeling this tht Pinky not gonna out of Prishna's life so easily n so Even after Prishna gets married She defo gonna try her best 2 seperate Prishna , She will try her best 2 woo Pintu again but this time it will be of some different type n not of the type whch used 2 irritate Pintu . She will try 2 act n pretend all goody goody infront of Pintu n will try 2 make Pintu feel guilty by showing him tht evenafter hapenning so much she is talking 2 him so nicely n hav no grudges against him . And we all know how much easy it is 2 make Pintu feel guilty , he already felt guilty for Pinky when was removing his pagdi during marrige but At tht time he controlled tht n left d Mandap but In future May b Pinky will make him feel guilty . n this Pinky might use as her weapon 2 seperate Prishna . Sorry 2 scare u all by my wild thoughts but Just came in my mind so thought 2 share it wid u all .

P.S Guyzzz Plzzz COMMENT on Both KINSHUK and MITALI's IF Profile daily twice . Support them 2 get it to on TOP . Comment on both of their profiles Plzzz .

You Have Te Same Thought As Me. I Thought The Same That She Will Acted Good in Front O Krishna And Pintu...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Shri - Krishna n Bihari scene was not necessarily about respect but, graciousness... Its easy to be hostile in defeat and easier still to be discourteous in victory. Krishna is not a seeker of drama nor vengeful. Her whole family knows what Bihari is and how much he wishes them "well" but, why air dirty laundry in full public especially in an auspicious moment? From a dharmic perspective - I think Arjun & the Pandavs took blessings of their elders including the uncle whom they wanted to defeat.

@Sam - they are definitely not redeeming Pinky anytime soon. I like your marriage idea but, I think there is much more they can do with Pinky even now. ... she can target Krishna for hanging with and stealing her fiance/husband to be. They can have her do this subtly or boldly... Pinto's weak point is Krishna and what better revenge than to have Krishna reject Pinto? Not sure this is where the CVs are headed, but its an avenue that they could take.

Anjana,

Arjun is also one of the Pandavas. πŸ˜‰ And Krishna pulls Bhima back from the hug as he knows what Dhritarashtra gonna do to him for killing his son Duryodhana. I am a believer in flowing of energies as people interact. I do not personally go close to people who are sure to have negative vibrations towards me. Plus a blessing from an elder is to pass on his good karma to the younger one and bowing from the younger as they touch the feet of the elder is about passing bad karma to the elder. I just cannot fathom what good karma has Bihari to pass on and what negative karma Krishna can pass on to Bihari. What is sure to happen is negative energy being passed on to Krishna.

I have a slight smile now when I am explaining this to you, but truly when I saw it on the screen, I was unsettled and apprehensive. That's my natural reaction. If Krishna was shown to have slightly political or diplomatic bent of mind, then I would not have had any qualms with such seemingly good gesture. Sometimes diplomacy and tact itself covers us against the negative energies as we already preempt that energy through mental debate of providing an explanation to ourselves as to why we think the action is needed even as we may not feel warm about it.
This is one of the reason why infants in India are adorned with kaala teeka. Its to protect the child from negative energy as their mind is not yet developed to discriminate between good and bad.

So point is the action scene should been shot as having a little pause where Krishna seems to be remembering what Bihari did and yet after due deliberation within herself, or looking at her father with a nod exchanged, goes to seek his blessing.
Here the scene was so spontaneous as if it doesn't matter to her at all what her chacha did. She is no machine...

And as for Pinky revenge trying to seperate Prishna, I certainly won't be able to take that melodrama. I have such a low tolerance for those kind of melodramatic tracks where I fall into the director and story-writers hand for plot unfolding and I certainly feel clueless as to what is going on. And when my brain starts feeling suffocated with that cluelessness and abhorrent feelings towards melodrama, I can no longer watch the show.
As I said yesterday, Pinky and Bihari are the harbingers for the show's way-forward plots, I seriously meant one phase of AB is done with. The next phase of the love story started, but it has already been cast with such an evil-eye that innocence, freshness and imagination is partly lost.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shri - i know arjun is part of the pandavs...the only reasons i separated him is that he's the one who received Krishna's advice about his dhrama and duty when he had to fight family. The difference btwn the Uncle D hugging Bhim and this scene is that Uncle D had intent to kill. Here Bihari was faking but, there was no intent to kill. As for Krishna - i agree she's not looking at it from a political perspective. She's known for a longtime what Bihari & Co are and as has the rest of her family. They may not have known the extent of Bihari's capacity to betray, but they know his intentions are not pure. Despite that her family has always reason above Bihari & his family's malevolence... why stoop now? What would Krishna gain from disrespecting him or creating a drama? It would ruin her family's happiness and that of her true well wishers. When we fling mud it sticks first to us. She has her justice. No need for her to do anything more.

As for Pinky melodrama... we may not like it but, it will most likely happen. I don't think she's going to give up on Pinto quite yet.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Shri - i know arjun is part of the pandavs...the only reasons i separated him is that he's the one who received Krishna's advice about his dhrama and duty when he had to fight family. The difference btwn the Uncle D hugging Bhim and this scene is that Uncle D had intent to kill. Here Bihari was faking but, there was no intent to kill. As for Krishna - i agree she's not looking at it from a political perspective. She's known for a longtime what Bihari & Co are and as has the rest of her family. They may not have known the extent of Bihari's capacity to betray, but they know his intentions are not pure. Despite that her family has always reason above Bihari & his family's malevolence... why stoop now? What would Krishna gain from disrespecting him or creating a drama? It would ruin her family's happiness and that of her true well wishers. When we fling mud it sticks first to us. She has her justice. No need for her to do anything more.

As for Pinky melodrama... we may not like it but, it will most likely happen. I don't think she's going to give up on Pinto quite yet.

But I hope you do agree to what I said earlier...this being my contention with the creatives.

"So point is the action scene should been shot as having a little pause where Krishna seems to be remembering what Bihari did and yet after due deliberation within herself, or looking at her father with a nod exchanged, goes to seek his blessing.
Here the scene was so spontaneous as if it doesn't matter to her at all what her chacha did. She is no machine.."

If I straightaway started writing about the scene I wanted, I would have sounded judgemental. And I was harping on because I wanted fraternal support if what I said was right.

I mean it is easy enough to understand that mud-slinging is not good, but also it is important to show character maturity in all its perceptibility to the viewers. After all this was a BDO in making who did deliberate on what to answer for her first question over the TV interview. Some elemental actions should be backed by thought. There is an ideal world where it is easy to be good and there is a real world where reserves of fortitude and tolerance make you resilient towards bad.

And sorry about the Arjun thing...knew it was not a good way of showing curiousity on my part...I did think why u singled him out and I did get my answer 😊
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AB has several psycho characters - TTS, Bihari,Dihati and Pinky. I wonder how Krishna would deal with them.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Love your posts Shridevi. So well written.

Actually, I was referring to Samanlayse who wrote the initial post😳 and got the name confusedπŸ˜•. But you write good posts to Shridevi which I enjoy😊
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
watched the episode with sound. πŸ˜ƒ

LOL!!!!!!!! I was literally waiting for Pinto to sleep in anticipation of the dream that was mentioned in most posts. And I was waiting only to realize that it his Imagination. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Come on people ! dumbos like me will take everything literally 🀣

Today Competition Success got its official Promo in AB 62 episode. Krishna promoting the magazine like Sachin promoting Boost is the Secret of my energy. 🀣 The entire scene of people cheering was for the promo paid campaign.
For past three days I have been watching AB on youtube's desi**fo***.net's videos. I did see the Zee hotline on how to become Govt Officers support call, when Competition Success was coming, I was thinking Wow!!! what a rememberance! How come they are promoting it now. It used to be the one even we used to read when we were students in 80's and 90's.

Pinto Singh confuses me between his Tum and Aap addressing of Krishna πŸ˜• Is it that there are two dialogue writers for AB and one writes the angry scenes and other writes romantic scenes ? Or is it that Pinto addresses Krishna as Tum when angry and as Aap when in sweet mood ? Whatever Pinto Ji!!! please make up your mind how you want to address her. Even your dad and bro call their wives as aap, but I personally like it when you call Krishna as Tum. 😳

Mr. Tuntun Chacha scenes were best on dramatic effect. Loved his trying to derive psychotic pleasure out of making Bihari measure the room's dimensions with a coin. πŸ˜† Why was Bihari dragging the coin, that I could not understand though! And Tuntun's dialogue on Aarti utaaroon ..tum Ram Lakshman jodi ..that was too good. I just laughed out. Very good scene between the father and sons and the brothers walking in like nothing happened. I did think that this is the way they would make an entrance to the house and walk to their rooms. Poor Tuntun he himself is left to fight for his own dignity in his own house!!!
No need to write about Krishna-Pinto scenes and how the gift was given and how it was accepted. Both were so happy. I will forget Pinky's hovering ghost for a while over the scene, but the emotions shared between the two were so lovely. Full shringaar rasam se bharpur. 😳

I only want to say one thing. I am not sure what Pinto has seen in Krishna to admire and fall for her so much...most would say the first day when he saw her and all the events surrounding her that day had marked her for him...but I definitely know why Krishna likes Pinto so much. For a girl who has been surrounded with books and taunts for not having good looks (like mom fretting shaadi kaise hogi, Swati ke saamne itna achcha roop nahin comparisons, Rajesh undermining her by hitting her on her looks and the incessant Koyla Khadaan taunts), Pinto's one remark of Aap bahut achchi lag rahi hain over Swati's marriage occasion and the look, full of adoration at the temple and all the so many other looks with this present day of choodiyan as gift; must be making her feel so proud of her womanhood! She has been acting so coy with him 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

And one thing that I did not get it. What was Chanchal doing if Krishna has to serve tea to the guests with all that tiredness ? 😑Chanchal was just sitting there ...Fine! May be all the others were listening excitedly to the stories recounted by the three men and Krishna just decided she will take care of the hospitality business

And now let me go back and re-read all the posts from the beginning in this thread and like them all πŸ˜› If I feel I missed anything I will edit πŸ˜‰

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great great analysis Sam and everyone else. You guys write so muchπŸ˜†

I have nothing much to add, just these 2 cents:

I agree that we are not really able to enjoy Prishna romance with Pinky's 'ghost' constantly hovering above them.
Her parents really need to console and cool her down. Seriously what is she still doing in that wedding outfit? Can't Dihati atleast be with her and try to divert her mind instead of just leaving her alone where she can dwell in her psychotic thoughts.

I so wish we get another great lead who will be paired opposite Pinky, who will help her clear all the cobwebs inside her mind and show her the light. I think Pinky needs to get away from the shadows of her conniving and lowly-thinking parents immediately.
I still fear that she might harm Krishna physically.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and wanted to add, i thoroughly enjoyed how Bihari had to force himself to dance in Krishna's victory celebrations along with the crowd while he made all those gory expressions with his facila features. What a sound slap on his face!πŸ˜›
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Guys, Did not see Rachna today. πŸ˜”