Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I just wrote this in another thread re. Pinky's future:

I don't want her to be a third corner in the Pintu-Krishna love story anymore because that would mean nothing short of her trying to kill Krishna and that is a boring cliche the CVs could do to avoid.

I want her to marry a corrupt superior officer of Krishna purely to get revenge. Her dad can make him marry her by paying a butt load of dowry and Pinky can wrap him around her finger using her feminine wiles and get him to do things that hurt and hinder Krishna and even Pintu. I think it is too early for her to have a redemption track and I am really loving her as a negative character so I would much prefer her to take revenge in such a way.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Ahandu

lovely Analysis dear . n yes I forgot 2 mention this point whch was in my mind too tht Pintu was silently listening 2 TTS until n unless TTS says tht he gonna destroy Krishna . This Man can never ever listen a single word against krishna . It was so good 2 see Pintu once again defending Krishna like he always did . lovedd it so much .

@Sam

U hav point abt Bringing some1 for Pinky n then she could try 2 take revenge from Pintu and krishna . But I don't know why i m having feeling this tht Pinky not gonna out of Prishna's life so easily n so Even after Prishna gets married She defo gonna try her best 2 seperate Prishna , She will try her best 2 woo Pintu again but this time it will be of some different type n not of the type whch used 2 irritate Pintu . She will try 2 act n pretend all goody goody infront of Pintu n will try 2 make Pintu feel guilty by showing him tht evenafter hapenning so much she is talking 2 him so nicely n hav no grudges against him . And we all know how much easy it is 2 make Pintu feel guilty , he already felt guilty for Pinky when was removing his pagdi during marrige but At tht time he controlled tht n left d Mandap but In future May b Pinky will make him feel guilty . n this Pinky might use as her weapon 2 seperate Prishna . Sorry 2 scare u all by my wild thoughts but Just came in my mind so thought 2 share it wid u all .

P.S Guyzzz Plzzz COMMENT on Both KINSHUK and MITALI's IF Profile daily twice . Support them 2 get it to on TOP . Comment on both of their profiles Plzzz .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I just wrote this in another thread re. Pinky's future:

I don't want her to be a third corner in the Pintu-Krishna love story anymore because that would mean nothing short of her trying to kill Krishna and that is a boring cliche the CVs could do to avoid.

I want her to marry a corrupt superior officer of Krishna purely to get revenge. Her dad can make him marry her by paying a butt load of dowry and Pinky can wrap him around her finger using her feminine wiles and get him to do things that hurt and hinder Krishna and even Pintu. I think it is too early for her to have a redemption track and I am really loving her as a negative character so I would much prefer her to take revenge in such a way.

So in other words before redemption comes it should be about revenge. More like revenge tragedy😭 Before she turns good.

"But as she grew, and promised to be very beautiful, I gradually did worse, and with my praises, and with my jewels, and with my teachings, and with this figure of myself always before her, a warning to back and point my lessons, I stole her heart away, and put ice in its place."

Miss Havisham

Great Expectations Chapter XLIX Charles Dickens

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Moni: I agree that she will continue to try and separate Prishna but I was hoping it would not be in the cliched way of her being in love with Pintu and trying to kill Krishna to get Pintu. Instead, I would prefer if she took revenge in some other way, which is why I thought of her marrying to get out of her position of current weakness, because honestly, she can't do it through any honest means now that her name has been totally compromised. I do really like your idea of playing on Pintu's guilt though and that is a very real possibility.

@Angel: Mrs. Havisham it is!

But the quote is apt. That is why I thought of the revenge track. After her rejection, she can replace her heart with ice and act out of pure malice.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam Revenge Track will be superb . I would love 2 see it . It would be very Thrilling n exceiting n interesting as well . Hope 2 see it in future .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Todays episode I loved fully Pinto's and Krishna's restlessness to talk to eachother and Pinto's dream and when he snaps out of it when he says that Krishna talks about education anywhere even in his dreams. Then the whole Tuntun and Bihari showdown was kind of interesting and how Bihari is getting stronger and talking to Tuntun then the Pinto and Family and Tuntun showdown was like the highlight of the show can't wait to see what Ganga has to say. Also all throughout the episode when they kept showing Pinky it looked like she was one of them Dominant Volcanoes which will erupt soon with disasterous results.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
More when I watch later tonight.

But you guys are scaring me with wishing of the revenge drama from Pinky.

Aren't Bihari and Tuntun enough for the 20 minutes that we also need to have Pinky pscyho drama taking some more time of the 20 minutes. She is already eating precious time off Prishna moments.

I am being reminded of the earlier Monika role (the AB's Swati Raj actor) in Bhagyavidhaata where she is the psycho out to kill the female lead and instead the male lead gets killed while saving the female lead.

There is not so much need of so many negatives in such a fast paced 20 minute daily soap. It will just clutter up our mind or dilute the subject.

Anyways that was just my opinion.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I couldn't wait to share this with you until I watched it properly. But watching the episode in muted mode here...I am really perplexed at the Bihari-Krishna scene.

Is it possible for real ?
Can human beings beings be so Dharmic in the present Kalyuga ❓
Okay let me talk in normal english...

If I was in Krishna's place, what would I do when I see Bihari and his family ? Would I not remember what they did to me ? Would I not fear their antagonism towards me and acknowledge that ?
Would I not take heed of my personal dignity and decide what kind of relationship they merit from me ?

Understand, it is the dharmic nature to pay respect to our elders. So Krishna bows down to Bihari to take his blessings. But Krishna do you really want to take his blessing ? What if he passed on a negative vibration down your bent head. That aspect is also religious. Remember Mahabharata, how Krishna pushed the pandavas away from Dhritarashtra's blessing hand. Such is the jealous rage of jealous people. It is prudent to be staying away from them and not just follow dharma in blind manner.

Truly Krishna proved herself to be Padhaaku and not a person living in reality realms.
Pinto moving away from Bihari proved to me much more developed person.
And Krishna's parents...don't they have anything to say ? Relatives cannot be dumb.

Anyways, since it was in mute that I watched, I will not harp on it. I will see later and give my final feel.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shri

Even on mute you got it right . You have keen observation skills. I forgot to talk about that on my original post now that you reminded me about it. I had thought at the moment .

Arrey Krishna why are you bending down to get his aashirwaad, and loved that Pinto moved away from him making a disgusted face.

They did not have much dialogue. Only Bihari said my niece is a BDO now everyone please cheer for her and bless her something like that.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shri - Krishna n Bihari scene was not necessarily about respect but, graciousness... Its easy to be hostile in defeat and easier still to be discourteous in victory. Krishna is not a seeker of drama nor vengeful. Her whole family knows what Bihari is and how much he wishes them "well" but, why air dirty laundry in full public especially in an auspicious moment? From a dharmic perspective - I think Arjun & the Pandavs took blessings of their elders including the uncle whom they wanted to defeat.

@Sam - they are definitely not redeeming Pinky anytime soon. I like your marriage idea but, I think there is much more they can do with Pinky even now. ... she can target Krishna for hanging with and stealing her fiance/husband to be. They can have her do this subtly or boldly... Pinto's weak point is Krishna and what better revenge than to have Krishna reject Pinto? Not sure this is where the CVs are headed, but its an avenue that they could take.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago