14/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I guess now we are getting into the episodes that are setting up for the next track so the direction is less clear than we have had so far. The initial goal of Krishna becoming a BDO has been attained so the whole thing feels open ended now, though I am glad that unlike many shows the episode was no less exciting nor was the momentum compromised.

I knew it was a dream! πŸ˜‰ That was way too out of character for Krishna who is definitely the type to humbly accept anything given to her, and to refuse when it was from Pintoo? I think not! But they did really have me going and my mother even exclaimed, "how mean!" at Krishna's speech when they snapped back to Pintoo's face and I did a dance of relief. And after I realised it was Pintoo's dream, I loved the contrast between his dream and what really happened.

Clearly the dreams show his insecurities as well as the way he would ideally like to act. He thinks he knows Krishna and underestimates what a present from him will mean to her if it is not a book. Sure she is a padaku, but she is also a woman, and I think all women, or all people rather, like to be reminded that someone thinks they are beautiful. By giving her the bangles, Pintu acknowledges that he thinks of her as a woman, to be adorned and admired. 😍

I love how confident he was in his dream, compared to how unsure he was in real life. πŸ˜† In the dream he confidently signals her to come outside and makes his speech, which he is only able to stammer out later. But I do love that they both ended up trying to speak at the same time in both instances. This shows that Pintu, even in his mind knows that Krishna also wants to say something to him. That is called connection.

When VP thanked the two brothers, I loved that Babloo spoke on behalf of both him and Pintu, that they do what they think is right. Also loved the meeting between Saraswati and Krishna where she asserts that she she was blessed to have given birth to her. This line rang true to the fact that many consider girl children a burden but here today, Saraswati accepted her achievement with pride. It was a nice touch that Manisha was there too. Oh and how can I forget the sadhu! I loved that they remembered that and closed the loop there. It was a like a divine benediction for the successful Krishna. I also like how they are putting tidbits of information for viewers and also reiterated the fact that Krishna had studied in a govt. school in Hindi medium. Awareness wrapped in a good story is always a treat! I forgot to mention but yesterday they also had a byline during the show, providing a hotline for any viewers who wanted to know more about becoming an officer. Good gesture. 😊

Bihari and TTS were scary! πŸ˜•

Finally, the last confrontation was power packed, with both brothers trying to walk away and TTS dragging them into the confrontation. He tried to put the blame on Babloo, he tried putting the blame on Krishna but they were having none of it. It remains to be seen what Ganga has to say in answer to her husband disowning their sons.

So it looks like Pinky is going all Mrs. Havisham on us. Even Krishna has finally changed her clothes but psycho-Pinky is still in her dulhan avtaar and getting more psycho by the moment!

And I am not sure how I feel about Chanchal knowing where Krishna got the bangles. She has a huge mouth and I would rather it be Pintu-Krishna's little secret. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Loved the Episode.❀️ Samana great analysis. You summed everything up nicely

I was pretty much 😍 through the whole episode until Bihari and TTS and even when Pinto confronted his father I was over the moon.

Prishna scene was awesome, the dreaming of Pinto to all the eye contact. The best part for me was when pinto touched Krishna's hand oh soo dreamy 😳 lets have a hug soon yeah? CVS. Thanks.

Bihari is just insane like his daughter and so two faced. Pinky is lossing it and I feel like she wants to just Rip Krishna apart...I'm not looking forward to a Pinky/Krishna confrontation if it happens becaues poor Krishna will be insulted like always.

Pinto confronting his father with Babloo was just amazing. Go Pinto!!!! I thought he was going to confess hisi love for Krishna in the middle of the scene with TTS (which i opened another topic about) Ganga is going to rock tomorrow and hope Sargam says something.

I'm all over the place in thoughts but you'll all get it πŸ˜†

Keep the great episodes coming!!!!

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post as always 😊 Cant wait to watch the episode. The dream vs reality sequence sounds good! Now would be a perfect time for TTS's wife to speak up.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww Precap scene was a dream of Pintu when he was in Krishna's house n thinking how 2 talk 2 krishna .πŸ˜† .OMGG When His dream breaks Pintu's Expressions were worthwatching , he tells 2 himself " Arrey yaar Kya Ladki hai yeh , Padai ke alawa aur kachu soojhta hi nahi " OMG DBPS Expressions were Mindblowing . It was so Funny n so HIlarious the way he tells this 🀣 . n Most funny part was tht whtever he dreams happens in reality as well with same dialogues llke Both pintu krishna tells at same time tht They want 2 say somethng n then again they tells at same time Pehle aap pehle aap πŸ˜† Only the difference b/w dream n reality was In Dream Krishna tells Pintu 2 bring Book whereas In reality She taks it comfortably wout saying anythng n giving a beautiful smile 😳 n When Krishna folds her hands 2 thank Pintu , Pintu holds her Hand 😳 OMG tht was so romantic 😍 . And when Pintu sits in d car He sees Krishna from Mirror who was behind d car n he hav a big smile on his face seeng Krishna getting shy n all .OMG it was such a beautiful scene 😳

Confrontation was BANG ON!! πŸ‘ Lovedd it . I loved how Pintu defends Babloo and krishna saying " Krishna aur Babloo bhaiya ko beech min mat laayiye " . .Oh When Pintu tells 2 TTS tht He is ashamed 2 be his son , I thought for a sec tht Pintu might get tight slap frm TTS the way TTS was angry n looking Pintu . Well it can happen tomm also as Confrontation still didn't completed . Watngg eagerly 2 see d rest of it .

I think Tomm major thngs gonna happen in TTS Mansion as they didn't showed much exciting precap , may be 2 Keep the suspense . Episodes r becoming more n more interesting n exciting day by day . loving it 2 d core .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis lovely episode. .πŸ˜ƒ

But I think I missed the last part of the show

So will write something after I watch it.

So reserved until thenπŸ˜•
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome analysis by all - I have nothing to add just a few comments:

- These people desperately need to shower🀣🀣🀣

- The psycho snake music for Pinky is getting really creepy... I could imagine her leaping onto Krishna and trying to tear her apart with bare hands

- I expected TTS to ditch Bihari if Pinky didn't become BDO... but, I underestimated Bihari...

- Next part of the story is slowly becoming clear... Afsar Bitiya is going to have a helluva time fulfilling her duties as BDO with Bihari creating numerous obstacles for her...not to mention TTS. She had to externally clean the system to become part of the system... now she has to clean the system internally
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All those who were worried about teh shower business lol...

in the precap we see krishna has taken a shower and changed her clothing : )

the only one who is still in her Psycho clothing is Pinky jee
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay today I think I'll be a bit random with my take because Sam has said so many things so beautifully most of the things I would want to say.

First I'll make an announcement to TTS . Before you do arti utaro let them go take a bath or shower first.πŸ˜†

What else is there for me to say?

Pintu jumped the minute his dad started saying he was going to destroy Krishna. Loved how uncontrolled his feelings were and Sargam will know what it was all about really. That he would not like to hear any bad words towards Krishna even from the father who has disowned him and his brother.

The dream was only Pintu's projection of his insecurities like Sam said. Loved the real scene too . The way Pinto held Krishna's hand instinctively it was beautiful and watching Krishna in the mirror while he drove away.

Krishna is in a happy place and in a dream world. Let her enjoy these moments . Her challenges will soon start.πŸ˜ƒ

Pinto was trying for the right moment to give the bangles to Krishna and Babloo did not even notice what the hesitation was all about. Hope he guesses that Pinto has feelings for Krishna after this confrontation happens tomorrow.

Loved the mother daughter interaction between Saraswati and Krishna.

Sorry to say this but Pinky was distracting to me today looked like her shadow looming on the happy occasion.

I have a tiny gut feeling that Bihari is kind of scared of his daughter. He needs to go do a parenting class I think.

Wow ! Ganga is like the mother lioness who will protect her cubs at any cost.😲

Someone please make tomorrow come soonπŸ‘

PS: Forgot to say I loved everyones take/analysis with my love for the epi overriding it

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

- I expected TTS to ditch Bihari if Pinky didn't become BDO... but, I underestimated Bihari...

I think TTS's hatred of Vidyapati overrides wanting a BDO bahu...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

- Next part of the story is slowly becoming clear... Afsar Bitiya is going to have a helluva time fulfilling her duties as BDO with Bihari creating numerous obstacles for her...not to mention TTS. She had to externally clean the system to become part of the system... now she has to clean the system internally

I loved the way you described the progression of the story from here on out. It is hard to believe but I guess the real story starts now! How will Krishna balance her romance with Pintu, her job and the constant obstacles thrown her way by Bihari and TTS? Now they are working separately besides so double the haadsas for our Afsar Bitiya. πŸ˜•

@Angel: I agree about Pinky being distracting today. We are not going to be able to enjoy the unfolding love story if she is constantly in the background with her shrill warning tone playing in between the soothing piyaji song. We want more Prishna moments with them exclusively and then we can bring her back with her menacing BG music and her jilted dulhan avtaar. But yeah, I would have preferred the bangle scene to be purely happy rather than interspersed with fear.