No more Pinto/Babloo 'Singh'?

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow what an other amazing episode. ๐Ÿ‘

i'm pretty speechless today I loved each and every minute of it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

TTS has pretty much declared that he doesn't want Pinto or Babloo to inherit anything and probably to leave the house.

I hope they both get just start walking out the door and leave, that will teach this TTS a lesson if they actually go.

What is Ganga going to say? surely she won't go with Pinto and Babloo if they leave?! its Ganga's time now to shine and stand up to her husband

Oh and in the heat of the moment I thought Pinto was going to say that he loves Krishna when he was confronting his father.๐Ÿ˜ณ I can't wait for tomorrow.
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
U thought Pintu gonna confess his love for krishna in Anger infront of TTS ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† hehe I thought Pintu gonna get a tight Slap frm TTS when Pintu tells TTS tht he is ashamed 2 b his son , At tht time the Look on TTS face MY GOD he was so Angry n I really thought tht he will slap Pintu . WHo knows ? He might do it tomm , Confrontation still didn't got completed .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to see Ganga confront Tuntun that will be awesome!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: UrshP

Wow what an other amazing episode. ๐Ÿ‘

i'm pretty speechless today I loved each and every minute of it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

TTS has pretty much declared that he doesn't want Pinto or Babloo to inherit anything and probably to leave the house.

I hope they both get just start walking out the door and leave, that will teach this TTS a lesson if they actually go.

What is Ganga going to say? surely she won't go with Pinto and Babloo if they leave?! its Ganga's time now to shine and stand up to her husband

Oh and in the heat of the moment I thought Pinto was going to say that he loves Krishna when he was confronting his father.๐Ÿ˜ณ I can't wait for tomorrow.

even i thought same thing๐Ÿ˜ƒ, that we will confess his love front of all๐Ÿ˜ณ...but that didn't happen๐Ÿ˜ญ
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

U thought Pintu gonna confess his love for krishna in Anger infront of TS ? hehe I thought Pintu gonna get a toight Slap frm TTS when Pintu tells TTS tht he is ashamed 2 b his son , At tht time the Look on TTS face MY GOD he was so Angry n I really thought tht he will slap Pintu . WHo knows ? He might do it tomm , Confrontation still didn't got completed .

Yeah Moni thats what I thought when Pinto was kinda defending Krishna and Vidya LOL๐Ÿ˜† yeah your right I'm sure tomorrow will start with Ganga talking...Lets hope she gets to finish with out TTS sticking his hand up in the air.
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: UrshP

Yeah Moni thats what I thought when Pinto was kinda defending Krishna and Vidya LOL๐Ÿ˜† yeah your right I'm sure tomorrow will start with Ganga talking...Lets hope she gets to finish with out TTS sticking his hand up in the air.

I think major thing gonna happen tomm in TTS Mansion n tthis why They didn't showed much exciting precap 2 keep up the suspense .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i liked how he mentioned both bros Ram & Lakshman๐Ÿ˜†...to do aarti of them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: samarp2

i liked how he mentioned both bros Ram & Lakshman๐Ÿ˜†...to do aarti of them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even I was laughing on tht ๐Ÿ˜† But truly They are Ram Laxman ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

U thought Pintu gonna confess his love for krishna in Anger infront of TTS ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† hehe I thought Pintu gonna get a tight Slap frm TTS when Pintu tells TTS tht he is ashamed 2 b his son , At tht time the Look on TTS face MY GOD he was so Angry n I really thought tht he will slap Pintu . WHo knows ? He might do it tomm , Confrontation still didn't got completed .

Agree...

Word Count: 1

580212 thumbnail
@ moni and samarp2

same liked the ram laxman refrence too but lets hope TTS doesn't create rifts between them both? I just thought of that when you guys posted.