megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, Bihari promised Pinky that he was going to do something about her BDO rejection and told her that she had not lost.

But what will that be? Krishna passed her interview in front of the media and on live television. If anything happens to her or her family and affects her becoming a BDO, everyone will know that someone who was close to Pinky (the minister admitted that he took bribes to pass Pinky) was behind it.

Do you think Tuntun Singh is going to do something? It's best for him to stay out of it at this point in order to save himself and to salvage what little trust/respect he has left from Pintu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
All these people have a lot of negative energy left in them so something will happen.

I believe that TBPD all of them will try and seperate Prishna and forget about BDO but lets see what happens.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree Urshi . I think TBDP will defo try 2 seperate Prishna . Letzz see whatzz their Next plan
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: megustajalebi

In today's episode, Bihari promised Pinky that he was going to do something about her BDO rejection and told her that she had not lost.

But what will that be? Krishna passed her interview in front of the media and on live television. If anything happens to her or her family and affects her becoming a BDO, everyone will know that someone who was close to Pinky (the minister admitted that he took bribes to pass Pinky) was behind it.

Do you think Tuntun Singh is going to do something? It's best for him to stay out of it at this point in order to save himself and to salvage what little trust/respect he has left from Pintu.

How will this show continue without this conflict between Krishna and Pintu team and TTS, Bihair, Dhati and Pinky team? I would like to see how creative the writers will get in taking this story further without destroying the beginnings of this romance that we're seeing unfold before us.
-Morgoth- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At some point Tuntuniya will agree to Pintu and Krishna's marriage thinking that he can get all deals, tenders passed thanks to his DIL. Now that's going to be the conflict because Krishna will never agree to hid frauds and scams.
In future that's going to create misunderstanding between the leads and more so if Pinki becomes BDO and helps Tuntuniya.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They might try to separate Prishna as well as defame Krishna publicly.
I think they might try t portray her as a loose girl in public or something like that...