Will Krishna Help Pinky

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All

Pinky Said In Today Episode That She Lost Everything, Will Krishna Be The One To Make Pinky Dream Come True...Sure That Her Mom And Dad Are Not Going Make Her Dream Come True... They Still Think That They Can Do Anything Because They Have Money...

Share Your Thought...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What Do You All Think What Will Happen To Pinky Now, Does Have Anyone Have Any Clue? Seriously Even Though Pinky Is Rude And Selfish I Started Crying See Pinky That Way After Seeing Pintu And Krishna Together... What Pintu Did Was Not Right And He Doesn't Have A Guilty Face After He Broke A Girl Life..Who Will Marriage Her Now...If A Girl Marriage Break People Will Never Accept That Girl...
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pintu would've gone on with the marraige if the girl and her family were nice people. He would have killed his feelings for Krishna. But actually pinky and her family are lying cheats and pintu found out in time. Otherwise pintus life would have been ruined.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly,
pintoo would have gone through the marriage if they were ok people.
I think he didn;t like the way they were.,
Internally Pintoo is a good person just like his brother and he would have been happy with Pinky if she was a nice person.
The fact that she is selfish and evil, made him totally turned off from her

And I would have felt bad for Pinky if she was not soo keen in destroying another girl's life

So what goes around comes around.
She deserves what she is getting.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

exactly,

pintoo would have gone through the marriage if they were ok people.
I think he didn;t like the way they were.,
Internally Pintoo is a good person just like his brother and he would have been happy with Pinky if she was a nice person.
The fact that she is selfish and evil, made him totally turned off from her

And I would have felt bad for Pinky if she was not soo keen in destroying another girl's life

So what goes around comes around.
She deserves what she is getting.

I know suchi . Pintu would hav defo gone thru dis marrige if Pinky would hav been a good girl n TTS wouldn't hav cheated him but TTS Cheated him n used him n this is what whch was untolerable for him n he broke d marrige
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not think that Krishna will help Pinky. Krishna will try to talk to her and be nice but Pinky will have only hate towards her.

As for what happened to her, Pinky deserves all of this.
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnyd

Pintu would've gone on with the marraige if the girl and her family were nice people. He would have killed his feelings for Krishna. But actually pinky and her family are lying cheats and pintu found out in time. Otherwise pintus life would have been ruined.

Agreed. how can anyone have simpathy for Pinky and family.
They deserved even worse. After calling Krishna horrible names and acting psychotic all the time I do not think she should ever get married or she will surely ruin one life.
I am glad Pitoo is saved.Smart move.