ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys It Not Fair Why Anyone Be Unfair For Shivshakti, Shivshakti Rank Down Every Week...I Am So Disappointing No One Commenting On Her Profile, She Very Deserve To Be In The Top...When Never I Click No One New Commenting She Has Less Comments...

Who Ever Agree With Please Comment On Her Profile Everyday..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivshakti is best and I think she will be positive now by seeing today's episode. And we will raise her ratings. I have created a website of her that is Link and wanted you to control the Site. And i will Soon Change the Website into a .com Site. Do you liked the website?
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏you are 100% right crzy, in our forums, there are some fan write and upload only about krishna & pintu ji only... but it is not fare... :))
I think every actor get same respect as others...
If shivshakti is playing gray shed it is no mean that she is the same her real life. even we should appreciate her work, that she is given her best...👏
as per my view if the viewers hate her... mean she is good performer...we should clap for her... !!!! it is only my view...
Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Can Someone Please Comment Her Profile...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why Is Anyone Forgetting To Comment On Her Page Everyday...I Am The One Who Commenting On Her Everyday
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Can Someone Please Comment Shivshakti Page Please...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I Know That You All Are A Just Kinshuk And Mitali Fan Not Shivshakti Fan, And You All Watching Just For Those Two, Know You All Like Pintu-Krishna, Not Pinky, But I Request Comment On Shivshakti Page Everyday Too...This Just A Request...Now It Up To You All...