How will Pintu singh enter the house

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all are enjoying the Prishna moments One question is coming in my mind again and again
After leaving krishna and VP what will pintu do. We can't forget showdown on friday's episode between TTS and pintu singh. That was a big shock for pintu singh because the father he adored most broke his heart in to pieces. Right now he is with krishna so it seems he forgot everything but what will happen when he will go to his house
Will he enter the house like nothing had happened.
Will he hesitate to enter the house as he is disgusted and broken at the thought how his father broke his trust badly.
Will there be another confrontation ready in the house.
What will be TTS and Pintu's reactions now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Great points there. There maybe a confrontation as Pinto did help Krishna out and TTS would find that unacceptable.

Pinto could refuse to live in the house, although he has his mum bhaiya and bhabi so maybe he won't make a fuss live in the house and ignore TTS and keep his distance.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rachu very very nice topic .

I think There would be another Confrontation b/w TTS-Pintu n This time Pintu will not listen 2 TTS like he used 2 do in previous confrontations . And I think he may get ready 2 even leave the house but Babloo , Sargam and Ganga may stop him .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My short answer is he won't leave the house.
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TTS is smart, he could act like he is repenting and do stuff behind everyone's back 😉 I dont think TTS will let Pinto walk out.

Totally looking forward to the confrontation.
Edited by springs - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt think TTS will let Pinto goo so yahi toh mere dimaag mei bhi chal raha kya hogaa jab Pintuu ghar Pochegha ...
Lovely answers all of you even I think he may not leave the house but feel there will be hesitation before entering the house and he may not like to face his father and this time it will not be fear but the disgust he feels.

Angel waiting for your long answer😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Lovely answers all of you even I think he may not leave the house but feel there will be hesitation before entering the house and he may not like to face his father and this time it will not be fear but the disgust he feels.

Angel waiting for your long answer😉

Yes we are enjoying very much .After leaving Krishna and VP he will talk to his brother at least he needs to change his clothes and take a bath. He will have flashbacks of Friday's episodes. He might decide to leave the house. He will be very sad thinking that he has to leave house because of TTS , leave all the ones he loves. Sargam will come and talk to him and ask about Krishna. He might say he wants to leave the house. Babloo will come in his room and talk to him and say you can't just leave because of Bauji. We all are against his actions. He is our father we have to do something to make him understand or something like this. Ganga will come and say don't go I don't want to loose any of my sons whom I love so much. So he might say because of my mother I will stay in this house but I will not have anything to do with TTS.

Hope the CV's don't see this post😆 Kahi ulta na hojaye!😆

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
May be just as Babloo Singh enters his father's house.

And seriously, now Pinto needs to find a self-preserving occupation to keep himself covered for the rainy day under his father's wrath. Cannot just stay in a father's house on his money and at the same time trying be against father's wishes.

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

May be just as Babloo Singh enters his father's house.

And seriously, now Pinto needs to find a self-preserving occupation to keep himself covered for the rainy day under his father's wrath. Cannot just stay in a father's house on his money and at the same time trying be against father's wishes.

I agree with you too Ideally he should not enter the house and make on his own. I hope he do so but is he really thinking about it now.