Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kinshuk's performance in Episode 63 - March 15th 2012

Kinshuk was amazing with his Pinto character emoting the frustration with his father, the fights, the fearful concern for his mother when his father is about to strike his mother, and then defending his mother with vexed pleading his father to end it. Then he was the gentle and affectionate chacha to Sonu, the sad being to Krishna, the sad tears changing to happy tears...melting in happiness as his Krishna understands him so well and finally responding to Kuch boliye na Pintoji in such a matter of fact tone but satisfied expression and transforming it to such an elated face as Krishna says "Hum Hamesha Aap ke saath hain"
Deserves ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
AngeloScuro thumbnail
That one tear drop has me convinced that I am watching a, show of a, caliber of a, very good actor who has finesse in his acting.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kinshuk was Amazing in yest episode. oMG How Beautifully He showed his every emotions right from Anger 2 sadness 2 possessiveness 2 happiness . Everythng was perfectly shown by him . He is such a beautiful n Amazing Actor tht Words also falls short for dis guy .HATS OFF 2 him 👏
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Na jaane... kuch bhi... dil mera...
Pintu tere siva.... mangun bhi aur main kya...

Brilliant...in today's episode as well...
So caring towards Krishna yet maintaining his dignity...
lekin towards the end of the episode thoda thoda Viren jaisi shaitani nazar aane lagi...( thinking of a date eh?)

You can emote extremely well for different occasions...Kinshuk...
I saw all the repeats of AB only for that TEAR SCENE of yours Kinshuk!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Na jaane... kuch bhi... dil mera...

Pintu tere siva.... mangun bhi aur main kya...

Brilliant...in today's episode as well...
So caring towards Krishna yet maintaining his dignity...
lekin towards the end of the episode thoda thoda Viren jaisi shaitani nazar aane lagi...( thinking of a date eh?)

You can emote extremely well for different occasions...Kinshuk...
I saw all the repeats of AB only for that TEAR SCENE of yours Kinshuk!

OMGG Di I just fallen for this awosome Prishna Song n it's Lyrics . Such a good n mindblwoing Lyrics n Song . 😳 .

Na jaane Kuch bhi dil mera
Piyaa tere siwa kuch bhi maange naa

Haiii 😍 .

Kinshuk was superb in today's epi as well ( 16 March ) . OMG He looked so handsome in Purple , just took my breathe away 😍 and then his small small gestures n expressions OMG MARVELLOUS OUTSTANDING FANTASTIC 👏 . HOw can this guy act so well yaar , he is compeltely an Emoting Machine who can give any type of machine whenevr u ask him .TOUCHWOOD 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Offcourse he is marvelous actor there is no 2 opinion about that and secondly even I loved the song that played today for prishna
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yh KM is a superb actor
For me he is jus amazing. he got the style looks hotness i mean he is jus perfect he is the salman khan of telly...
for me he is the best!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I am watching Kinshuk's acting for the first time.

So today I found him so different from the way he appeared from last 2 and half months. Today when he was grinning and laughing his gums visible 😆 What I mean is from all this time, Kinshuk was playing Pinto's character who neither grinning or laughing. Pinto was only smiling or being the serious but jovial tempered and good hearted guy. Today Pinto was an extremely pleased and happy person,

So now I got to Kinshuk's laughing and grinning act as well.😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I am watching Kinshuk's acting for the first time.

So today I found him so different from the way he appeared from last 2 and half months. Today when he was grinning and laughing his gums visible 😆 What I mean is from all this time, Kinshuk was playing Pinto's character who neither grinning or laughing. Pinto was only smiling or being the serious but jovial tempered and good hearted guy. Today Pinto was an extremely pleased and happy person,

So now I got to Kinshuk's laughing and grinning act as well.😊

As Viren he was so naughty - with so much attitude...and hansaana aur hansana was his way! Also he was a hard core romantic... You will get to see him soon doing all this with Krishna too... He can't remain serious for long!!!!!!!!