Kinshuk - the versatile actor!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanted to open this topic to share with you all my views on what a GREAT ACTOR Kinshuk is!

Viren Sood was so full of attitude - always took the lead in romancing his sweet heart so did Ranvir.
Viren's character was so powerful as in he had a mind of his own and confidence in himself... also a rebel...
Can't write much on Ranvir ( sorry - watched only the videos and not the serial Bidaai when it was on air ... I really missed something I know that...)

Here comes Pintu Singh - who is rich, pampered does not find the need to do anything constructive - yet can see the right side of things...
He also gets attracted to a girl for her values... and not for her looks...
There is this mature romance blossoming and Kinshuk has shown it so beautifully...
I love his hichkichaana...as I have always seen him go full on trying to impress his ladies...

Now coming to his dialogue delivery - he is brilliant in serious scenes and can touch our hearts with his expressions in the romantic ones...
His eyes - they speak volumes...
I have not seen a more IMPRESSIVE actor on television...

God bless you Kinshuk...
Hum aapke bahut bade fan hain...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you!
We love Kinshuk!
A very great actor indeed...enjoying him as DBPS! 😃
He has good looks too 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cherry...

I agree with you!

We love Kinshuk!
A very great actor indeed...enjoying him as DBPS! 😃
He has good looks too 😳

Oh yes - tareef karte karte - uske talent ki - I forgot to add that he is THE MOST DASHING and HANDSOME ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Oh yes - tareef karte karte - uske talent ki - I forgot to add that he is THE MOST DASHING and HANDSOME ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah I know Embarrassed 😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree . Kinshuk Mahajan is the most talented most Expressive n most charming Handsome dashing actor in this TV industry . He is so expressive tht He doesn't even needs dialogues for expressing anythng . He uses his eyes so beautifully tht spoke volumes . lovvv his Acting so much .

Kinshuk is such a versatile Actor . I saw him grew since 5 yrs and the growth as an actor whch he showed I nevere ver saw tht growth in any actor not even in any bollywood actor 👏 . He was very cutee as Addi , sweet as dev , Dashing n mindblowing as Ranvir Rajvansh , Awosome as Viren Sood and he is Excellent as Pintu Singh aka DBPS 😉 . Touchwood . May he keep on giving us more n more like dis 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful topic shanti Agree with you. Kinshuk is seriously a versatile actor and had wonderful expressions. His roles always make us go gaga for him. I just can't express how talented he is and mostly his role become a role model and unforgettable.
580212 thumbnail
I think Kinshuk is an amazing actor!
kinshukangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u guys maine kinshuk jaisa actor kabhi nahi dekha.his expressions are out of the world.his eyes are really expressive.one most inportant thing about kinshuk is really.love u kinshuk u are best actor charming,dashing.hot,cute actor
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still remember earlier days of Bidaai where I'm sorry but his acting was just ok but the way I have seen him grow as an actor it is amazing. He has become mindblowing and I think he can do anything with such an ease the it is simply amazing and yes the growth I have seen him I've never ever seen it in anyother actor in my entire life. He has really grown as an actor that now he is considered one of the finest actors in the country. Kuddoos to him.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you...he has amazing acting skills and looks😳