Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rachna: Sorry! I got carried away with the Prishna magic. 😳 Actually when I started writing I thought I would write less about Prishna and more about the other scenes but it just didn't happen. πŸ˜†

But Babloo was so hilariously clueless today, telling Pintoo not to drive so slow that they would take til the next day to reach Bhagalpur. 🀣 It looks like masterji will need some lessons from the Mrs. on Pintoo's new driving habits. πŸ˜‰

@kaveri: So true, they were both so comfy and looked so content, and like they knew they were at the right place at the right time with the right person. I hope their relationship gets a strong foundation, and we get some lighter, romantic moments, before they are sabotaged by TBDP.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
icing on cake:
sargam asking babloo...why you all reached so late...babloo saying...patah nahin kyo aaj yeh pinto gaari bahut dheeray chala raha thaπŸ˜•
ting ting...sargam bhabhi's mentos wala dimaag suddenly lightens upβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sam @Rachu @ Kaveri

Woww Wonderful mindblowing Excellent Analysis Every1 . lovedd it so much n fully aggred wid all of uroints . Nothing 2 add .

@sam

Wowww LOveddd ur own convo of d seat belt scene . I can imagine Prishna talking 2 each other like dis 😍 . awww me 2 lovedd Pintu's Thumbs up 2 Krishna . It really showed there unique relationship with each other . Pintu reallyy understands Krishna the most even more then herself .awww lovedd d song . One of my Fav song . how sweet of Pintu naa 2 TC of Krishna like Bringing of water for her . n It's really conincidence tht the Bagles which pintu imagines He gets it frm Bangleseller . .Hahaa yup It was 2 sweet n funny the way Pintu says " leh toh liya par kaa uhh padaaku inhe pehenegi ? πŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kaveri

icing on cake:

sargam asking babloo...why you all reached so late...babloo saying...patah nahin kyo aaj yeh pinto gaari bahut dheeray chala raha thaπŸ˜•
ting ting...sargam bhabhi's mentos wala dimaag suddenly lightens upβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Hahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then Sargam Bhabhi will go 2 tapkofying in her Fav place n 2 her Fav person her one n only Deverji 😳 and will start her investigation n her Quesionnaire session with Pintu πŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Um...if Krishna doesn't want the bangles, I am more than willing to take them. πŸ˜ƒ

I am very helpful like that. 😳

Ok but seriously that precap dialogue of Krishna's seems so out of character. It is just not like Krishna to say something like that, which would hurt someone and demand something all in the same breath. I have a theory it is a daydream of Pintoo's when he thinks about what will happen if he gives her the bangles. It is just too bold to be the real Krishna, I would say. But they who knows. Pintoo's unguarded ardour may just have empowered her to say something that would make his face fall like that...but really? πŸ˜•
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Ok but seriously that precap dialogue of Krishna's seems so out of character. It is just not like Krishna to say something like that, which would hurt someone and demand something all in the same breath. I have a theory it is a daydream of Pintoo's when he thinks about what will happen if he gives her the bangles. It is just too bold to be the real Krishna, I would say. But they who knows. Pintoo's unguarded ardour may just have empowered her to say something that would make his face fall like that...but really? πŸ˜•

@ samana I was thinking to why Krishna would say something like that to. I don't think its out of character for Krishna she usually expresses her feelings to Pinto when they are talking and she can get fisty at times like when Prishna were going to Patna she lost her earring...anyways back to topic, I think Krishna may have thought thats the right thing to say not expecting gifts from pinto because he is rich maybe? or something like that.

I hope Its real and they start interacting with each other.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Um...if Krishna doesn't want the bangles, I am more than willing to take them. πŸ˜ƒ

I am very helpful like that. 😳

His face fell because he wants her to accept his gift anyways just the way he bought it for her knowingly well that she may not like the bangles as the gift. That's my guess.😊

Continuing on as I am seeing that this one got missed being mentioned amidst then entire 13/3 Prishna saga πŸ˜‰

Krishna couldn't take the bottle from Pinto without touching his hand a lil bit. And while Pinto feels it and feels thrilled, Ms Krishna behaves as if it was nothing so unbelievable or abnormal happened.

May be she is the new emboldened Krishna who is doing certain things in new fashion with Pinto and forgetting the old things like the quick Dhanyvaad and Maaf Kijiyega. The sitting in the front and the nod of the head is the next thing and she gets better and better as she looks on so comfortably at Pinto when he too is looking at her..
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post dear!
It was an amazing episode indeed..prishna were cute 😎
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Ursh: I love the word 'fiesty' πŸ˜† and you are right, when all is well, Krishna does show a side of herself to Pintu that nobody else sees. So maybe this is that side coming out. Your other point is also a valid possibility, that this was another way to say she couldn't accept his gift in all propriety and precluding him from convincing her to take it.

@Shridevi: I totally forgot about the water bottle hand brush! And I completely agree with you. Pintu was sort of startled when that happened but Krishna looked like she had planned the whole thing. In fact her smiles in the car when he was staring at her only go to prove that she knows very well the effect she has on him. As a woman it is always a huge boost to feel this power over a man you hold in high regard. So maybe this is her new confidence, not restricted to her BDO dreams but permeating all the aspects of her life.

I can't wait to see the follow-up of that scene. SO. IMPATIENT.

That being said, I have been listening to and humming the title song all day. It is so beautiful and uplifting that it nearly drives me to tears each time! I absolutely LOVE the music of this show, more than I have loved any Hindi music in a while. Not only is the music beautiful but the lyrics are so poetic and inspirational.

And Prishna's love song...it is so perfect for them. I too am glad they did not go for a film song as usual but have their own song tailor made for them, and just like the couple it is understated, pure, romantic and oh so sincere.

I just can't get over the music in this show! 😍
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sam
Love the way you have put the eye-talk dialogue. And love all the analysis you've done.

@Shri
She has still yet to give that dhanyawaad to Pinto but she is hesitating now because new developments have cropped up because of sankochi😳 I'm wondering if sankochi would stop her from expressing herself to Pinto.

@ Shri and Sam
Thank god you guys answered the question I forgot to ask about the hand touching with the water bottle scene.Looked like Pinto got an electric shock and Krishna just ignored it with a smile and walked away.

@ all
This is the first time Pinto is gifting something to Krishna and that too something not of her choice, this might teach him to ask what she wants next time I guess, but she will say she don't want anything. Anyways in this scene itself Krishna has hinted what she would like in future.πŸ˜ƒ

Duh! Why am I being diplomatic about this when, what I really just want is , Krishna to accept the bangles from Pinto already!

Likewise can't wait for that scene to come up in tonight's episode.😍

I feel that with Pinto her comfort level has increased arguing with each other like husband and wife sometimes does that to you.😳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago