Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Moni- agreed with you that Bihari doesn't regret anything and has no aplogies for anyone...the whole family make me sick to my stomach, are they ever going to learn anything that it isn't always about money...success comes with education too.

@AngelD- They that family lol i will refer to has no shame Ditto and I hope CVS make the next few episodes not about their crap and antics and potray pinky like she is a queeen.

I updated my post go ahead and take a look guys 😉

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

Abians-Having a good day?

I think this has been the best episode by far! ❤️ every minute of it.

Krishna is one strong women standing on stage giving a speech thanking everybody, knowing that being a women and becoming a BDO is something to look up to. Not everyone has that capabilty in their live or oppurtunity.

Vidya-Krishna was juts mindblowing 😊. Krishna has made her father proud and just shows that a father isn't just upset and sad when her daughter leaves but when she has acheived something that most people can't ever imagine and Vidya actually supports his daughter.

Babloo-Krishna wow a guru teacher can sometimes be the people we look up to in our live and maybe this person is also soon to be Brother-in-law?😉

Ganga stood up to TTS finally we got to see her true form...Thank You Ganga for standing up to your herendous husband and giving all you got.

Prishna scene was just amazing wowzer they are falling falling for each other and I can't express how much their chemistry is spot on...Want to see more of them...PRECAP- What was that about? is that a game Krishna is playing? GIRL you should know when a guy is trying to impress you not ask for a book? LOL

Pinky is completely possessed and crazy hope she becomes postitive. We got to see a lot of different expressions and reactions from that silly family today Dihati and Bihari were showing a over the top and upset angry feeling today no comedy.

Overall one of my fav's episode ever and probably longest posts. So please do read

P.S- Mitali's rank has gone very low please guys shes amazing comment on her page. That is if you guys agree with me.

Your Rite All I Can Say And Want Is That Pinky To Become Positive...She Lost Everything...
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post shri, Angel, Neetz, Moni kaveri. I just loved all the analysis. Nothing is much for me to say
I just loved today's episode. Krishna was mindblowing today the emotions she showed when she passed her speech about how her father was there with her at every moment she require him. How she made her father proud and duo emotional scene was very well done by the 2. Their hug was so beautifully done. It was indeed a joyous day for Krishna and family. Her Parents and brother sister were too proud of her.

Other person she acknowledged was his sir Babloo singh who not only guided her but also stood with her in her hard times. Which teacher does this much for his student that's why the respect Krishna had for Babloo is just too good. Vase he is very good teacher observer when it comes to education or world wise but very bad at front of emotions. He couldn't notice till now what his brother and even Krishna are feeling for each otherthough both are showing it very clearly. Ab to sargam ji hi inhe kuch samjha sakti hain. Vase I will love if sargam explain him bit of these things😉. Though I love this Hitler Babloo singh back Pintu and his relation is really cute. I love them like this only.

TBDP ka to kehna hi chod do they don't have any shame. Though ganga gave good piece of mind to TTS but I doubt it will effect him. He lost his son due to his ego problems and still not affected. I agree he loves Pintu as he released VP but he wanted his children to be more like robot to him without any emotions or their own heart or brain. But unfortunately this can't be the case.

Our sweetu ke baare mein to hum jitna bole utna kam hai aur unka aur krishna ji ka chori chori waala romance hum har jagah discuss kar rahein hai. He is such a sweet guy who was trying to find ways to give his gift to krishna but was always either shyed or disturbed by Babloo ji. Uska dhyaan gaadi ki taraf tha hi nahi

Precap to sabne bata hi diya ki kitna sweet tha ab main kya kahun😉

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shri: Now that is what I call "just desserts" 😆 I was so pleasantly surprised to see you open the thread today and then, what an episode it was! I loved your analysis and I have to confess I too am in a bit of a stupour. ☺️

*Inhales deeply. Exhales slowly.*

I will get back to you all when I am able to compose myself. 😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam,
😆
Yeah! true. The cool breezy air of NYC and the one hour commute did it for me. I am finally out of my stupor and attended to my mundane tasks..So I am okay now.

OMG! it was nothing much and yet it was the same feeling when one falls in love and wants to be there with the one being you want to be with, and yet cannot be there, say something and cannot say, cannot afford to be shy and yet all that blushing and gushing...

Loved how Krishna tells Pinto through her eyes, that she is now besides him on the front and the way showing her seat belt gesture asks if it is okay now that she joined him and whether he feels nice about it.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
Just a thought and Question. @ All

what will Pinky do now? she looked so shoked and angry that I feel she is going to make Prishna's life hell.

after watching precap and all...any thoughts?

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@all...fab updates dearies and in total consent with all your takes👍🏼
my brief and small take:
first part...krishna was the show stealer...from pride to happiness to flowing emotions...she was bang on...i too had happy tears😭...mitali is simply doing an amazing acting👏
the less said about TBDP...the better...they are no way going to feel sorry or have any kind of regrets...their egos and overconfidence have got such a big blow that now it has become nasur for them...they will be all out to create tsunamis in krishna as well as pintuji's lives
today i was happy to see ganga maiya's strong confrontation with TTS...gosh this guy still has no inch bhaar ka shame😡
finally coming to our coohie coo couple prishna😳...from the bangle scene to the so called snail speed car driving scene...was just marvellous...so much pyaar was oozing out for each other which i felt was shown on their glowing chaand ka mukhras like fair and lovely ad😆...yeh dono toh are going to give me sleepless nights☺️
hai kal kab aayega😍...precap was sweet and funny😆...yeh prishna ko bhi padhai ke allaava...lovology ka class lenaa jaroori hogaya hai😳...ufff apne saiyaan ka izhaar bhi nahin samajti hai
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm back. 😃

I watched the repeat and so I am ready to dig in to the episode. Ah what a beautiful episode it was! And not just for the obvious parts either but I will get those out of the way first as you all have said most of what I would have wanted to say.

I loved Krishna's speech and got goosebumps and a lump in my throat when she finally declared herself "Afsar Bitiya". It just reminded me of everything that Vidya and Krishna have faced to get to this point and for some reason I could not stop thinking of that lone girl sitting up in the cold on her rooftop, studying till dawn only to come down and face taunts from her mother and diluted milk. Her only support, the life force that kept her going was her father's undying love. With him by her side she could meet her mother's most caustic remarks with a resigned grin. This scene just kept coming to mind as I watched Krishna finally get that dream.

I also loved the silent interaction between Krishna and Babloo. He is positively radiating joy, pride and a sense of deep satisfaction and her eyes shone with a gratitude too big for words. And finally Babloo nods her towards her father in whose arms she breaks down completely, letting the dam of emotions flow free in the safest place she knows. I loved how they showed Pintu and her father as well as the purity of their relationship and the two brothers who will always be there to watch over this anokha father-daughter pair.

And now of course for Pintoo and Krishna. How absolutely and utterly adorable were they? I love how when she finished her speech, Pintoo gave her a thumbs up before everyone started applauding. I guess this shows that he has a special relationship with her and now does not hesitate to express that. Also, I love how he is taking care of her and went to get her water. When everyone is delirious with her success, trust her loyal Pintooji to think of the practicalities of the situation. And when he told her he bought her water, she just took it without a word and without question, like she was taking it for granted. There was so much apnapan in that moment when she didn't need to say thank you or ask why he had taken the trouble. She simply took what was hers.

The bangles! The bangles! AAH I loved that scene. Pintoo is just too sweet and actualy stops to listen to the sales pitch of the bangle seller and immediately thinks of Krishna wearing them. I loved how he endearingly wondered if the padaku would wear them. 😆 Clearly the bangle seller does not know Pintoo's ladki because she is least interested in shringar but maybe it is time she started taking a little more interest and Pintoo is there to give her that hint.

The same Pintoo who did not want to shop with Pinky is now stopping in the middle of the street, with his brother waiting for him, to buy bangles, and such pretty bangles they were! It reminded me of this song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxJUYya9eQ[/YOUTUBE]

And AAH again! The seat belt scene was too good! My translation of it (translation in italics):

Pintoo is all flirty and gets Krishna to sit in the front
Stop acting so clueless. We both know what is going on. Get your stubborn self to the front and sit next to me where you belong.

Krishna sits in the front seat
Fine, here I am. Happy now?

Pintoo smiles
I knew you would come. You so love me! 😎

Krishna puts on her seat belt
Oh really? Well let's see if you are really ready for this. I am not an easy person to deal with and I am very stubborn and unforgiving about discipline and following rules. You still in?

Pintoo smiles with the slightest shake of his head and puts on his seat belt
You really are clueless aren't you? How can you not know that your stubborn streak, which you could also call resilience, is what I fell for in the first place? I am ALL IN, Krishna Raj. Game on! 😎

...aaand enter Babloo and VP. 😕

The last scene was a bit nerve-wracking though with Pintoo not keeping his eyes on the road. If I had not seen them alive in the precap I would have been seriously worried! 😕

The other scene that was a bit underplayed because of all the Prishna action was the TTS-Ganga confrontation. I love how she is no longer afraid of him and her whole body language has completely altered. She is no longer scared to tell it like it is and defy him completely and the fact that she eventually told him she PITIED him was the icing on the cake. How is TTS going to rise from the ashes? Or maybe both TTS and Bihari will commit crimes even more freely now that they have nothing to lose. I'm scared. 😕
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam Sam Sam what a beautiful update I didn't know u can describe the scenes so beautifully Just bowled out. Do it regularly.😳

U didn't said anything about Pintu babloo
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

And AAH again! The seat belt scene was too good! My translation of it (translation in italics):

Pintoo is all flirty and gets Krishna to sit in the front
Stop acting so clueless. We both know what is going on. Get your stubborn self to the front and sit next to me where you belong.

Krishna sits in the front seat
Fine, here I am. Happy now?

Pintoo smiles
I knew you would come. You so love me! 😎

Krishna puts on her seat belt
Oh really? Well let's see if you are really ready for this. I am not an easy person to deal with and I am very stubborn and unforgiving about discipline and following rules. You still in?

Pintoo smiles with the slightest shake of his head and puts on his seat belt
You really are clueless aren't you? How can you not know that your stubborn streak, which you could also call resilience, is what I fell for in the first place? I am ALL IN, Krishna Raj. Game on! 😎

...aaand enter Babloo and VP. 😕

hiya sam...awesome as usual yaar🤗
@bold...loved your seat belt translation...seriously it really looked liked that...challenges thru eyes isharas...maybe more would have carried on but alas VP and Bablooji came as kabab mein haddies😆
btw what i liked the best of the prishna scene were...how happy...content and calm both looked😳...TBDP naam ka 1000 tonnes wala bhaar jo nikal gaya hai though its only for a short period...coz we know they will soon strike on prishna again...grrr😡😡