13/3/12 -Episode discussion

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I happened to be at home today. The train service is temporaily suspended and I had to come back and sit for a conf-call from home. Got a chance to see AB at this hour.

What a lovely episode it was.
Dil mera Dhak Dhak kare!!! ☺️
Haye I got my dessert today ❀️

Over the entire episode, I was speechless today.

Highlights of the episode.

Bihari and Pinky today have scared me to the core. They are the harbingers for the upcoming events and plots of AB

And the rest of the episode was poetic justice to me and finally transforming into the romantic journey that Prishna (or Pishna..I get confused at the name we have coined for the couple) have embarked on today.

Loved the next para of the Prishna Song. Love how AB is investing original songs for this jodi and not just borrowing film songs. I guess it is Dhoni Hazarika again for this song. Wish I knew who is the singer singing the song.

And I am still not out of my stupor since Pinto-Krishna scenes started. It was just beautiful. Poor soul knows the padaku won't like bangles as the gift and yet he is trying to sell his gift to her. 😍 So cute!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Abians-Having a good day?

I think this has been the best episode by far! ❀️ every minute of it.

Krishna is one strong women standing on stage giving a speech thanking everybody, knowing that being a women and becoming a BDO is something to look up to. Not everyone has that capabilty in their live or oppurtunity.

Vidya-Krishna was juts mindblowing 😊. Krishna has made her father proud and just shows that a father isn't just upset and sad when her daughter leaves but when she has acheived something that most people can't ever imagine and Vidya actually supports his daughter.

Babloo-Krishna wow a guru teacher can sometimes be the people we look up to in our live and maybe this person is also soon to be Brother-in-law?πŸ˜‰

Ganga stood up to TTS finally we got to see her true form...Thank You Ganga for standing up to your herendous husband and giving all you got.

Prishna scene was just amazing wowzer they are falling falling for each other and I can't express how much their chemistry is spot on...Want to see more of them...PRECAP- What was that about? is that a game Krishna is playing? GIRL you should know when a guy is trying to impress you not ask for a book? LOL

Pinky is completely possessed and crazy hope she becomes postitive. We got to see a lot of different expressions and reactions from that silly family today Dihati and Bihari were showing a over the top and upset angry feeling today no comedy.

Overall one of my fav's episode ever and probably longest posts. So please do read

P.S- Mitali's rank has gone very low please guys shes amazing comment on her page. That is if you guys agree with me.

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shri...yes indeed it wasπŸ‘πŸΌ
will come back later with my vichaarsπŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

These are the things that stood out for me today.

Today Krishna's certificate got awarded that too by the hand of the EM promptly. She is made to give a speech and she thanks her Papa and her family. I loved Vidhyapathi's silent reaction tears streamed down his face he did not utter much but gave a hug. Yesterday also I noticed his quite performance, he felt the world burdening him, he felt for his daughter the way only a father can feel after all the setbacks.

She even said today I am my dad's Afsar Bitiya!

Ganga's words to TTS do not make a dent on his ego. He even does not care even if he loses Pinto, he says but then why did you let Vidhyapathi go when Pinto said he will kill himself yesterday. For now things are spiraling out of control of his hands.

The word shame does not exist in the Bihari family. It is like an example of how not to bring up your child. Are the CV's trying to tell us that only children are spoilt much more than children who have siblings?

I'm talking about the precap here now. Why is Krishna asking for books from Pinto when he is giving her bangles saying that it is as a gift because she became a BDO? She goes one step ahead and says what she would really like to have from him which is some book.
Even if he bought a book would she understand what his concern is? I guess she knows and maybe this is her way of trying to make him impatient. I think Pinto should go buy a book promptly for herπŸ˜†

When they get in the car he teases her just so he can bring her to the front seat so as his brother or Vidhyapahti don't sit there. Krishna could just have said let my Babloo sir sit in front but she does not and comes in the front seat and gives a smile. The way they put on the belt says something of their eye talk. Krishna puts on the belt first as if challenging Pinto to say something. He follows suit with a smile, as if saying if you want to follow rules I too will follow it with you. Babloo not having an inkling of what is going between Krishna and Pinto is driving me nuts. If it were my brother he would have guessed by now what is going on. I loved the car scene with both of them looking at each other.

Sorry I jumped all over the place in listing things that I liked.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved today's episode but after yesterday's dhamakedar storm today was that nice cool breeze , feel good moment :) : )
0-SD-0 thumbnail
guys I edited my original post. So u would have to go back if you care to read mine πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Angel,
Thank God! you said it for me. I am totally in a languid state. So beautiful...Behaal kar diya!
Guess! its time for me to walk out to catch my train if it started already...office bhi to jaana hai.
or atleast I will get out of my stupor that Prishna have dealt on me today.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Shri

Today I knew I was going to be speechless so was ready and I put some steel on my heart coz I thought of you and remembered if we did not say something you'd be like what's wrong with you guys? But what a lovely surprise to see that you opened the thread!πŸ˜ƒ

Now I'm going to watch it second time tonight.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved loved today's episode . loved it so much . Before telling anythng abt Prishna ,, would just rush in saying how much i hate this Pinky Family . They r seriously disgusting faily . After hapenning so much then also Any person will repent but Like aahandu said They are shameless People .So it didn't made me surprise when i saw Bihari talking abt revenge 😑 . TTS Oh MAN This guy is really loosing every relationship in his life but then also not even a single repentence on his face . I was surprised the way he tells Ganga tht he doesn't care wheather pintu had left him . If this is so then Why he yest released VP on a single dhamki of Pintu when He threaten him of killing himself . I am sure TTS will again think 2 plot another new plan so that he could bring Pintu in his side .

Now abt Prishna .OMG Jitna kaho kam hai . Theys seriously are d magical couple .I am just lovingg their eye talks n aaj toh they were giving such a cutee cutee cmiles 2 each other which really made me smile 😳 .Lovedd the car scene .loved how Pintu indirectly tells her 2 sit beside him n the way he backs his seat 2 say this was 2 cutee . His expressions were damnn good . Lovedd how they both were thinking somethng similar . Pitntu was thinking how 2 give d bangles 2 her n krishna was thinking how 2 thanks Pintu .πŸ˜‰.Lovedd the looks they were gicing 2 each othet again n again in d car . Finally My Hitler Babloo Bhaiya n chota bheetu Bhai Pintu is back . hahaa Lovedd how Babloo scolded Pintu twice 2dy .It was making me laugh πŸ˜† .

Precap was damnn good . Haha FINALLY Thoda himaat karke Pintu ne banges de hi diye but Kri ko kaun samjhaaye .hahaa lovedd Cutee sweet face of Pintu whch gets down when she tells him abt the book πŸ˜† . ab Pintuji ne toh bangles de diye , Now hav 2 see how Krishna thanks him, Watngg for it 😍

Oh yaa Forgot 2 mention , I lovedd d small part where Pintu takes d bangles , shakes it n at tht time only Krishna comes n he hides d bangles . awww It was damnn cutee .lovedd KM's Expressions in dis 😳. haha when Pintu tells krishna tht He went 2 buy Bottle for her n he 4wds d bottle 2wds her , For a second I thought Instead of Bottle he will mistakely show the Bangles πŸ˜† . But I was wrong πŸ˜†

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ahandu

lovedd lovedd ur analysis . And Yeah I aggree with ur seat belt part . The way Krishna ties it She was like Ok I did it n she was like of challenging him . And The way pintu ties d seatbelt It clearly showed it as if he was telling See if u can follow rule then I 2 can do it πŸ˜‰
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Another beautiful episode.
Loved Mitali's acting in the first half of the epi where she makes an emotional speech, completely laced with words of pride and admiration for her babuji. I didnt mind her tears today when she embraced her father. Because these are tears of happiness and victory. Really very well emoted by Mitali.
Offcourse for Pintu-Krishna, this is the actual beginning of romance. hayye, they were adorable. Pintu is so cute, buying bangles for his lady love and fretting over how he is supposed to give them to her lol. His calling her padhaku was soo sweet.
Loved how they stole glances at each other throughout the drive. Both trying to hide what they feel for each other. I guess i was more excited for them because Krishna's father and Pintu brother were both sitting right behind them, clueless about anything going on between PrishnaπŸ˜†
Pinky is truly scaring the hell out of meπŸ€ͺThe look on her face in the precap is bad enough. I hope she doesnt harm Krishna physically.
I dont know now what unique plan TBDP are going to hatch against Krishna and family, but sure looks like Krishna's troubles have not ended yet.