kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The romance between Prishna is magical...
they are both so good with their expressions...
kehna bahut kuch hai lekin kaise kahe hum...
kab tak khamosh rehkar sab sahe hum?...

Loved the way Pintuji bought bangles and the way he hid it...
and then the classic way of moving backward on his seat to tell Krishna ki abhi se afsargiri dikhane lagi??? only to get her next to him...

Aaj kaafi dheere bhi chala rahe the gaadi - Pintuji kyun race nahi karni hai???????

Aur nazaren kahin aur tha - not in front - aji safe chalaya keejiye...

But I simply loved the episode with its most beautiful romantic moments...Prishna - we love you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Babloo ji bhi na kabab mein haddi hain. Unhe samajh nahi aata kya aaj gaadi dheere dheere kyun chal raha hai😉😆. Unhe kabhi sargam ji ke saath aesa mauka nahi mila hoga na tabhi naahi samajh paaye shayad😉. Par hum sab to samajh gaye aaj gaadi ka speed autmatic slow par hi set tha

I love Prishna shyness and both were unable to speak gift hi to dena hai hum sankoch kaahe kar rahe hain dhanyawaad hi to bolna hai hum sankoch kaahe kar rahe hain
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes rachna... Babloo is too serious needs a tip or two from his brother on these matters...
Pintu was tooo goood!!!!!!!Simply loving him too much...
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kmfan_2 and rachna...agrees with you guys...there is something so magical about these two...amazingly expressive😍☺️ ...btw for a moment i thought that backsliding was pintuji's dream...but then i was like...haiii☺️
sachi mein babloo sir seriously needs lovology ka class😆
agar pintuji ke baas mein hota toh he would have driven the car at a snail speed...then toh they would have reached bhagalpur in two days🤣🤣🤣😳
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kaveri

@kmfan_2 and rachna...agrees with you guys...there is something so magical about these two...amazingly expressive😍☺️ ...btw for a moment i thought that backsliding was pintuji's dream...but then i was like...haiii☺️

sachi mein babloo sir seriously needs lovology ka class😆
agar pintuji ke baas mein hota toh he would have driven the car at a snail speed...then toh they would have reached bhagalpur in two days😳

Kaveri agar Pintu ke bas mein hota toh woh toh Gaadi hi nahi chalaata n would hav stopped d car in middle n would hav sent VP and Babloo to Bhaagalpur frm Taxi 🤣
I aggree . Prishna rseriously very very cute n sweet couple . Whenever comes onscreen I just loveee them a huge smile comes on my face .They r seriously magical .😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha Kya baat gaadi ki speed par research chal raha hai I agree agar pintu ji ke bas mein hota to krishna ji ko bhaga kar le jaate aur kissi ko pata bhi nahi chalta😉
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Kaveri agar Pintu ke bas mein hota toh woh toh Gaadi hi nahi chalaata n would hav stopped d car in middle n would hav sent VP and Babloo to Bhaagalpur frm Taxi 🤣

can imagine🤣🤣🤣...imagine telling VPji and bablooji...you both go in a taxi...hum krisha se thori der ke liya nainos milakey aur mushy mushy hokey aatey hain...toh BAS abhi yeh gaadi aagey nahin jaayegi😆😆
@Kaveri

OMG I just can imagine Pintu saying this But i can also imagine the After effects of tht . n tht will be Babloo Bhaiya's nice hitler dose 😆😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, this episode marks the beginning of Prishna's romantic track in the true sense.
Hayye I love Pintuji all hassle free where he can focus all his attention towards Krishna without feeling guilty or caged.😍 Too sweet that he got those bangles for her and then wondered whether the padhaku will ever wear them.
Lol@ him driving slowly😆 maybe he was going slower than a bicycle too but sab chalta hai, after all Krishna is sitting next to him and he has recently confessed his feelings to her too. So he can drive slowly without feeling embarrassed, Krishna will understand.😆
I was excited about them because their father and brother were seated right behind them, without any clue of whats brewing between our lovely Prishna😉