Pinto buys bangles for Krishna!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!
it was such a cute scene today, where we see pinto buying bangles for Krishna.
the scene goes sumfin like this.
a lady approaches pinto ji, she tries to convince him to buy bangles.Pinto refuses to buy them coz he doesn't need them. The lady says that bangles are the best gifts to buy for a girl. Pinto stops that instant and imagines krishna with bangles. (she looked to cute here) pinto buys bangles for krishna. coincidentally they are exactly what he imagined in his imagination. pitno says "i bought these bangles but will that nerd wear them?" Pinto hides the bangles as soon as he sees krishna searching for him.
Krishna is thinking about thanking pinto ji. their eyelocks are sumfin i'm rlly enjoying atm! Krishna asks pinto why he is here? Pinto says "I actually went to..to buy this water bottle for you." he gives it to krishna. Krishna leaves, while pinto smiles looking at the bangles!

Krishna sits on the back seat of the car, pinto sits at the driving seata nd looks back at krishna. "You haven't become an officer yet, but you've started giving that officer tyes attitude already. Am i your driver?" Krishna sits at the front. (the O Piya song plays again...! and it's a FULL VERSION!)
pinto tries to give the bangles to krishna just when babloo and vidya come back!

seriously guys...this scene is a MUST WATCH!
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely super scene... the precap showed Krishna wanting a book instead -

Krishnaji... kitaaben aapne bahut padhi hogi lekin magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai???? woh bhi humaare HERO ka...

It was really beautiful...The most romantic couple is on its way...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww sanju didj't he looked so so cuteee when he just shakes d Bangles n his Killing Smile OMG it was damnn beautiful . kitni sweetly he hides d Bangles . awww Lovedd it 2 d core . Prishna r reallyy sweet cutee couple yaar 😳
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah and that dumbo krishna is like why didn't you buy me a book
heheeh
when will she understand!!????

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what a cute scene Pintu ji buy bangles and think hum eh khareed to liye hain par uh padaku pehnagi kaa.πŸ˜†. I love how he hide the bangle behind as soon as he saw krishna ji coming. Shri got her dessert tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

heheeh

she has feelings for him😳...but poor girl don't know to express it in a romantic wayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..i guess, now its time for their love story to progressπŸ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

heheeh

πŸ˜†Suchi tht was 2 cuteee yaar The way She tells him tht U shld hav brought any book . OMG Our sweet's face becomes low πŸ˜† .Haiii raam Kya hoga inn dono kaa πŸ˜†
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Now Y she needs a book?πŸ˜•...🀣
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG Hamara hero sach mei bohuttt hi Caring hai haii mei marjawa havent watch the epi yet cant waittt thanks for the brief update Sanju diii ...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

πŸ˜†Suchi tht was 2 cuteee yaar The way She tells him tht U shld hav brought any book . OMG Our sweet's face becomes low πŸ˜† .Haiii raam Kya hoga inn dono kaa πŸ˜†

But see the authority she feels on Pintu ji varna koi aur ajnabi usse koi aur gift deta she would have either refused or silently accepted but from pintu ji she demanded a gift of her choice. This shows how much haq she feels on him abhi seπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†