Someone needs a bath and change of clothes

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Enjoyng Afsar Bitya, but someone, please get Krishana out of that suit. She's had it on for nearly two days. She needs to shower and get a change of clothes. The same can be said for her dad, Pabloo and the DC guy. As for Pinto, he must be sweltering in his outfit and ready to get out of it. Everyone looks dressed to the nines at Pinikey's house. Thankfully she still does not have her hair up. Realism please CVs. We saie this when Krishna took her last exam; she was stuck in the same clothes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when is she going to get time to change her clothing?
before or after her father's kidnap?

I think its pretty real.
She is poor and they are showing that very clearly.

anywayz I saw no issues with that actually
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well she might change now or maybe when she gets home.
Seriously amongst all the major issues happening in her life in the last two days, she couldn't have been bothered about 'changing clothes'. That would be the last thing on her mind. And it is understandable.
Maybe she did have a bath somewhere though, they didn't show us, Lol, but neither did they show night time and where did they spend the night.

I think its not too much of an issue either. Now that she has tasted victory all else will follow😃
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi... after the result maybe they will changed... :))
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

when is she going to get time to change her clothing?

before or after her father's kidnap?

I think its pretty real.
She is poor and they are showing that very clearly.

anywayz I saw no issues with that actually

Poor people shower and change and then do have a change of clothes. Krishna does too. Eventually they need to bring it up.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree seeing her in the same outfits during the stretch of tension is overdone BUT there are a few points that validate the portrayal of all the unbathed in today's episode.

-when Babloo and DC went to patna, they were not aware that this would turn into such a mission. thus, over night clothes were not packed & even the intention of staying past dusk was not considered.

-when Vidya chacha was abducted, Krishna ran after the van in panic & then the decision was made to go to the police station by all three. Her bag was left behind on the road. During the police station scene and afterwards her bag is not present - thus no more extra clothes for her or her father.

-as for Pintu, well he probably stewed a bit about what his next move should be, grabbed his keys & set on the road to see his lovely, Krishna. The last thing on his mind is to waste any time in helping her get justice & truth. Plus, his outfit had to be a "shock" factor for Krishna, a subtle way of stressing the significance of his presence.

-Pinky, well, this girl is one HOT MESS. I doubt their parents will even let her use the bathroom alone after the wrist-cutting stunt she pulled.

Thus, today, I didn't find anything wrong with the outfits. Plus, our four or so episodes is barely 24 hours for them.

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

i agree seeing her in the same outfits during the stretch of tension is overdone BUT there are a few points that validate the portrayal of all the unbathed in today's episode.

-when Babloo and DC went to patna, they were not aware that this would turn into such a mission. thus, over night clothes were not packed & even the intention of staying past dusk was not considered.

-when Vidya chacha was abducted, Krishna ran after the van in panic & then the decision was made to go to the police station by all three. Her bag was left behind on the road. During the police station scene and afterwards her bag is not present - thus no more extra clothes for her or her father.

-as for Pintu, well he probably stewed a bit about what his next move should be, grabbed his keys & set on the road to see his lovely, Krishna. The last thing on his mind is to waste any time in helping her get justice & truth. Plus, his outfit had to be a "shock" factor for Krishna, a subtle way of stressing the significance of his presence.

-Pinky, well, this girl is one HOT MESS. I doubt their parents will even let her use the bathroom alone after the wrist-cutting stunt she pulled.

Thus, today, I didn't find anything wrong with the outfits. Plus, our four or so episodes is barely 24 hours for them.

👏 I agree. Also, they are in a different city, they don't know anybody there. I don't know if there are any public bath places available which would have helped Krishna and her father but this shows how realistic the show is. Sometimes I am amazed how the characters are shown sleeping in heavy makeup and jewellary in other shows.
nellyverma thumbnail
ye ekta kapoor ka serial nahi hai bhai logon. Itni tension me kapde badalne ka time hota hai kya.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Laila 2009 gave new name for Babloo. It's Pabloo. He..he..he...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moksha89

Double agree
I thought it would be illogical to show any kind of dress change. Not only that
even Babloo , Vidya , the DC are shown in the same dress.

I am happy everything got sorted out sooo quickly and in such an incredible pace.
I am soo amazed by this show that I am not able to get out of it!!!

and I told my mom and she also loves it and she was like wow its fast. I am like I KNOW!!!

ehehh