Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

- The only thing that confused me is how Pinto knew about the bribe to the DC and the sweet-money plot? 😕

I guess the same way Babloo did not ask Pintu why/how he was there...either a blooper 😆 or a behind the scenes conversation between the brothers 😆
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

And now my PLEA to the AB creatives. Krishna is roaming around in the same dress from last two days. Please don't make it unbearable to me anymore. She did bring a pack of clothes with her in her bag. Please give at least an hour of peace so that she thinks about her much needed personal hygiene wants. Sorry! but I have to say it.😳

Didn't she leave her bag behind on the road when her father was kidnapped? 🤔 Haven't seen the bag or the bottle(?) she was carrying around since then 😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anjana: Hmm, I don't actually know how Pintoo knew about the DC-sweet box saazish. Actually when I was watching the episode what confused me was that actually Krishna knew that TTS was behind that and Pintoo didn't and then today they made it like he was revealing it to her. Can't deny that it was a big blooper but definitely not an unforgivable one, considering the near-flawless execution of the bigger picture. 😃

@Shri: Great analysis! I loved your discussion of the two women sitting in Sargam's room and watching Krishna's fate unfold. And I love how much they were invested in her success and the way they sighed in relief and looked up to the heavens in gratitude. I agree that Sargam will be the catalyst for the love story because they can't have shown her knowing about Pintoo-Krishna for no reason. She must apply that knowledge in that imperceptible, tactful way that only she knows. Ganga can be in on the secret a little bit later.

Also, I loved your description of Pintoo and Krishna's interaction. There was certainly no dessert to be had, though it might have been a bit out of character all of a sudden. I am glad they decided not to intersperse dessert with the main course. I like that we have a break and can hopefully savour the dessert on its own merit.

What I enjoyed most about their interaction was how Pintoo knows exactly when to take Krishna's resolve and focus seriously and when to tell her to stop lecturing. Any incidental preachiness that Krishna's character had was always perfectly balanced by Pintoo poking fun at it just a little. 😆 And yesterday was no exception.

And I want dessert in a fresh set of clothes please! 😃

@CrazyFans1: I agree that Shivshakti was so menacing in her performance! I think what her parents have done wrong is not only the bribery itself, but bringing her up to believe everything can be done with money and power. Now that she has learned the truth, it is a big blow to the one truth that forms the foundation of her life so far.

@springs: Thank you and I hope to see more of your contributions. 😃

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anjana, Sam, about how come Pinto knows everything in such a detail.

I started thinking from the point, how come Pinto makes his omniscient entry at the examination board house right behind Krishna in the very opening scene. Then I presumed that him and Babloo must have spoken since he left Bhagalpur to come to Patna. Babloo could have apprised Pinto about what he knows and both brother put 2 and 2 together and they arranged it between themselves who was going to be with whom and at which venue.
The way they hug each other...seems so expressed in gesture and not words...

But then Pinto had forgotten his cell back home. So what was his means of commucation? Phone from phone booth ? And what was the means for his commute to Patna ? the SUV? So he must have used the same shaadi wala SUV.

As for TTS doings, the flashbacks were more for the audience and Krishna only needed to be told in entirety from Pinto's point. Just as the loud music at Pinto's flat statements at who he is to come and help her was supposed to be felt by Krishna as surprise.

Pinto was made to look like the omniscient one yesterday even to the point of knowing the next step of taking Krishna where she should be (the minister's place...I guess). Seems Pinto, Babloo and DC were in together...but without the phone in sight, its better the CVs gave us supports for our logical deduction rather than making us believe Pinto Singh the mere mortal to be Godhead!

And one more think I wanted to tell all about Pinto Krishna love story.
Pinto does things for Krishna in such naked manner and even then, no one says anything, not even raising a brow, about why so much interest in Krishna. The only people who actually teased Pinto were his two friends in the beginning.
But Krishna becomes such an easy target for being accused of being interested in Pinto even as she rarely meets or talks to Pinto without one or other person being with her. And because of this her family and Ganga do not even ack the fact that something might be there between the two. I am wondering when will they know or are they just closing their eyes to the facts at hand.

As for Babloo and Sargam...We know that she is being the driver from Pinto's point. But off late I am getting a feeling that Babloo is knowing all of it and he would want Krishna for his brother. Else how can a brother not notice the out of place help from Pinto or for that matter, how can he use Pinto so unabashedly in Krishna's matters without knowing the consequences. He seems always dragging Pinto to where Krishna is there. Again is this a CV's blooper thing ?

Let's see what is brewed today and served to us. 😆
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: Interesting point about Babloo knowing all. We all were upset with him for approving of the cheka and he caught us by surprise when he revealed that he had known of Pintoo's reluctance all along. I guess he was just waiting for Pintoo to say something. As for Babloo, I don't know if he is aiming for something romantic to happen between his favourite student and his little brother, but I do believe his efforts to make Pintoo aware of Krishna are intentional. But it could well just be him trying to inspire Pintoo to be more focused and grounded, seeing the way Krishna is and getting him invested in her struggle. This is hinted from the first episode where Babloo makes Pintoo take all the students to the coaching centre by tempo, which Pintoo is none too eager to do.

Now that we have seen the depth of their relationship, I can't wait for Babloo and Sargam interactions in the future. 😃 And I would love to see a scene where they talk about Pintoo and Krishna, with Sargam expressing her knowledge of their connection and Babloo talking about the practical implications.

Ok I will not be catching the episode live today as I have to go out. Anyone can open the thread if the spirit moves them. If a new one is not opened by the time I get back and catch up on the episode I will do it. If you do open it, please post the link in this thread immediately to avoid confusion.

580212 thumbnail
What a FireCracker of an Episode. Prishna's Scene made my hearlt melt like butter 😳

Mitali&Kinshuk were fantastic in their expressions today 👏
Pinto is starting to fall in LOVE

Very touching when Krishna ran up to Vidya and hugged him..So sweet shows they both share a great bond. Yes I know he has had been kindnapped but that interaction was so amazing. Shows the viewers that fathers and daughters can share a bond.

Pinky is just craZY!
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
very nice discussions guys .

Well I think Babloo did told Pintu tht Some1 had trapped VP in dis bribery case and so When Pintu overheared the truth He automatically guesses it tht his father only would hav trapped VP in the bribery case as well .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here is the link for 13th March episode.