Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rachu

Babloo bhi bilkul Pintu ke jaisa hai Romanceke maamle mein πŸ˜†. SO I think Best Opt will be Sargamji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Rachu

Babloo bhi bilkul Pintu ke jaisa hai Romanceke maamle mein πŸ˜†. SO I think Best Opt will be Sargamji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Moni sahi bola babloo ji bhi Pintu ji ke bhai hai romance ke maamle meinπŸ˜‰. Ab sargam ji kya karengi Prishna naya ke liyeπŸ˜†
Rchu I think Sargam will only by some excuse or some plan will bring Prishna closer as She today saw Prishna 2gther n Now when wedding is been stopped toh She will try her best 2 make prishna unite n making them realize their love
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ganga maiya also helping to unite prishna...would be sone pe suhaga😍...coz i think she too has some inclination😳

Originally posted by: kaveri

ganga maiya also helping to unite prishna...would be sone pe suhaga😍...coz i think she too has some inclination😳

Yeah Ganga 2 do dis Subh kaaam πŸ˜‰ , And eventhough She is unaware of Prishna toh Sargam can tell this 2 her .
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sam - fantastic episode & analysis by you.

- Pinto today laid it completely on the line and through his actions said it all. He was with the person that mattered to him.

- The Bribed Questioner's conduct was apt - deflect & deny so long as its possible. Thank god Pinto stepped back from the ledge and flipped the tables on him by suggesting the re-interview.

- The NA test: EPIC... that scene separated wheat from chaff in one clean shot. The wise like Babloo knew Krishna won the day with her answer, the foolish cheered, and the rest felt cheated.

- My heart goes out to Pinky today - the girl lost EVERYTHING and does not even know WHY. Bihari set out to cheat Krishna, but in reality robbed his daughter.

- The only thing that confused me is how Pinto knew about the bribe to the DC and the sweet-money plot? πŸ˜•

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sam, Anjana - well analysed posts.

@ And rest: all speechless or exuberant or having fun!!

Coming to me..

Pinky made me laugh. OMG I saw three times and all the three times invariably she is making me go in a hilarious mode. One moment she was insane another moment she was rational and watching TV all wanting Krishna to fail. Agree she looks scary to me, nevertheless that wouldn't stop me from seeing her in comical fashion. πŸ˜†

Today Bihari and Dihati Raj were not in their comic self. They looked so different. Bihari he chehre pe ek smile nahin tha, his so ill-famous but loveable expessions were missing. I missed them. Bechaare ke chehre ke tote ud gaye. If I am not right about this expression let me replace it with chehre pe barah baje hue the. 🀣 What to do I am trying to supplement myself with my comedy when I missed theirs. The AB hindi is so attractive, I feel like talking all the time. I keep on remembering my mom's two bihari friends... πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the way Tuntun settles down to watch the live interview in his so famous sit-up pose, folding one leg the way he folds. Nice! πŸ˜›

And most lovable scene setting was the Saas-Bahu jodi of Ganga-Sargam watching the live interview on TV in Sargam's room...the safest haven...a santuary...away from Tuntun big mansion house without the two other men. Loved the way the two ladies were watching the close finish. Ever saw two house-wives watching TV like that, like watching a national game with national honour at stake and how they were praying and crying.
I loved the two women. πŸ‘ ❀️

And Mrs. Saraswati Raj...The mother in her, how she starts crying thinking her daughter failed. She saw one hardship and she started crying. And if she had seen all the other struggles of Krishna with her mental and physical duress being the companions in every step, what would she do? She reminds me of my mom!! God! should never tell her what we go through!!

And Babloo and Pinto had such a bear hug. Dabang Singh Pinto Singh, when he is in Dabang avatar, he has always loved his brother. They are really buddies. They too have eye-talks and smiles. I really cannot tell what made them hug today, but I guess they have an old association to fathom deep down what Pinto's presence at the site so meant to Babloo. It seemed camarderie regained after more than a month of separation induced since the infamous bribery charge on Vidhyapati. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

And now coming to our cute Prishna Jodi.
What an ANOKHA love story is theirs. They wear their heart on their sleeves when there is sense of loss between them for each other. Its been more than a month now since Feb 2nd when they started yearning for each other in one or the other way. But when there is everything to gain,like now, all yearning is tossed out and only spirit remains. And what kind of spirit is that...zesty main course meal with nice blend of understanding of husband and wife and not the sweet dessert of the love-birds. Haye...I wanted dessert today...lekin mila hi nahin πŸ˜” 😑

They were back to "Aap kaun hote hai" and "apna gyan dena band karo" fights! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Cute!!!

Loved Pinto's dialogues.
"Hum kaun hai aur yahaan kaahe aaye, iska chitta-kahani hum sunana nahin chahte. Hum sirf itna jaante hai hum yahaan hai to sirf tumhary vajah se. Aur woh bhi shaadi ki madhwa se uthke" πŸ˜† Doesn't shy away from telling it flat though lil acting gentlemanly. Loved it.

And the other dialogue..."Krishna aisa kuch nahin hoga. Hum yahaan tumhara madad ke liye aaye. Isliye humko apna gyan dena band karo (folding his hands 🀣) aur humko pata hai kisko kaise line pe laana hai"

Mr. knows what he is good at ! and Mrs. bhi peeche nahin. She knows how to answer all pench waale sarkaari questions. Only that their gyan is not meant for each other's consumption!! 🀣
So unpalatable!!!

And lastly Krishna, although the minister answered the valid question of why your interview was being telecast state-wide or nation-wide, but I am kind of shocked that you cost the state exchequer a lot of money. The minister who was supposed to be on foreign tour the previous evening actually cancelled his program for your interview or results declaration!!!!!!!!! 😲 How much that must have cost!!! Bad!!! Chalo maaf kiya EM ke drama or AB drama ke naam pe. Poora loss hamara gain ho gaya. We enjoyed the show and people enjoyed the interview.

And now my PLEA to the AB creatives. Krishna is roaming around in the same dress from last two days. Please don't make it unbearable to me anymore. She did bring a pack of clothes with her in her bag. Please give at least an hour of peace so that she thinks about her much needed personal hygiene wants. Sorry! but I have to say it.😳

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post! Lovely amazing brilliant episode! I am so glad Krishna passes! And Pintu was on track! πŸ˜ƒ really gud episode.. : )
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Was Very Scared Seeing Shivshakti As Pinky Today For The First I Was Scared To Actress With That Look...She Did A Awesome Job...Her Expression Was Very Scary, Didn't Accept This Expression For Her... Hope Krishna Bring Pinky Happiness Back And Make Her Realize Her Mistakes...My Mind And Heart Saying That What Pintu Did Was Not Right, If He Didn't Like Pinky Then Why Did He Wait Until This To Far To Break This Marriage Of His And Pinky, And Then He Broke A Girl Dream Whether If She Selfish, She A Girl And No One Has Right Break Girl Dream...So Far Pinky I Think She Doesn't Know What Her Dad And Tuntun Singh Did To Krishna, She Thinking She Was A B.D.O By Her Skills, Pinky Dad Ruining Her Daughter Life, Now I Think These People Can't Do Anything To Krishna She Already A B.D.O...Now She The Queen...Pinky Life Is Ruined Now She Lost Anything, Pintu And Becoming A BDO Too...
Getting So Exciting To See What Going To Happen Next...
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Samanalyse: Very well written post..loved the episode! Wonderful culmination to all the drama...loved the brothers' & father-daughter hugs and as usual wonderful interview scene!
Edited by springs - 12 years ago