Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

aiyooo even i thought the same ahanduπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Maybe she was admiring the sherwani.πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Angel pintuji ke hote huye shervani par kiski nazar jaayegi. I am sure she was adoring pintu ji only. Uske dimag mein yeh dialog reh reh kar ghoom raha hoga Main yahan sirf tumhari vajah se aaya huin
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know, I think it is interesting that neither Pintoo nor Krishna know exactly how to handle their romance when it is functional. πŸ˜† They are both really good at separation and star-crossed love, which is what they are used to and what they have convinced themselves is their destiny. I guess that is why Krishna tells Pintoo he shouldn't have done that to Pinky. She is not able to come to terms with the reality of what this means. She knows exactly how their relationship works when they are inevitably separated, but now that he is here, he is single, he is free of his father, and he has pretty openly declared his feelings for her, what is she supposed to do? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

The poor girl was not prepared for this turn of events and to be honest, either am I, not such an open confession so soon, anyway. I wonder how they will move forward now...
πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@All

One more thing is she listens to him when he has something to say even gives phone without much protest. She even says let me go but does not go as if asking for his permission to let her go.πŸ˜ƒ I think they have a deep understanding of where they stand with each other but afraid to express too much. That goes for Pinto sometimes he listens to her, if you remember a few episodes back.When the show was going on with the Swati Di marriage track.

Are they going to be depicted as soul mates?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Ahandu @Rachu @ Kaveri

Hahaa Yup krishna defo was adoring Pintuji n his dashing Sherwaani . BTW Seriously KM was looking very very handsome n Dashing in tht Sherwaani . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Sam

Haha sam They really don't know much about romance , only they knows how 2 talk thru eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ , n Like I said Sargamji hi kuch kar sakti hai . Dear May be we can get sargam brining Prishna closer 2 each other by making some plan . Would be so nice 2 see tht .
Sam completely agree bothof them are too much involved not only pintu but krishna was also feeling hard to control her feelings which were cropping in
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Ahandu @Rachu @ Kaveri

Hahaa Yup krishna defo was adoring Pintuji n his dashing Sherwaani . BTW Seriously KM was looking very very handsome n Dashing in tht Sherwaani . πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Sam

Haha sam They really don't know much about romance , only they knows how 2 talk thru eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ , n Like I said Sargamji hi kuch kar sakti hai . Dear May be we can get sargam brining Prishna closer 2 each other by making some plan . Would be so nice 2 see tht .

@bold...moni agree yaar...i can only see sargam bhabhi doing the tricks to get these two nainos togetherEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
@ahandu and moni...actually krishna was not able to decide b/n pintuji and sherwani...coz she found both dashing...hencewas doing ini mini mainy mo🀣
@Ahandu

Ofcourse They r Soulmates dear else Despite of having so many misunderstandings also theys till believe each other , theys till trust ach other and like u said n which I 2 noticed tht Duniya ki baat chahe maane yaa naa maane but ekdoosre ki baat Pintu and krishna hamesha maante the aur maante hai . There r several exples where they didn't listened 2 any1 but 2 each other . n this shows tht They are soulmates . Whenever they r not with each other They miss each other they think abt each other they crave for each other's company n as soon as they come infront of each other they feel like not going anywhere but 2 sit infront of each other n talking continuesly wout any disturbance .They reach 2 help each other before even they call each other . This is the perfect sign of being Soulmates .

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Ahandu @Rachu @ Kaveri

@Sam

Babloo bhayia ab to dekho aapka chota bhai aapki student ka deewana hai vo khud kuch nahi samajh paa raha hai. Usse thoda gyaan dijiye
@kaveri

OMg Dear ur comments r making me laugh so much . Krishna doing ini mini mo b/w DBPS n his Sherwaani ,I can imagine 🀣