Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

@ ahandu and moni...waise krishna too is in same pair of clothes na...toh agar miya biwi ek kaparey mein raazi toh kya karega kaazi🀣...btw did i make any senseπŸ˜•

No U don't 🀣🀣 . But Miya toh raazi hai , uska bas chale toh aaj hi shaadi kar le apni krishnaji se πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But inn Biwi ko kaun samjhaaye aur ehsaas dilwaaye , I think Sargamji ko hi kuch pyaar ki ghutti pilaani padegi d way She did 2 Pintu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Yes Rachu even I loved Kinash HUG . It really showed the love b/w both Bros n Babloo was seriously very very Proud of Pintu , uske chere se hi dikh raha tha
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

No U don't 🀣🀣 . But Miya toh raazi hai , uska bas chale toh aaj hi shaadi kar le apni krishnaji se πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But inn Biwi ko kaun samjhaaye aur ehsaas dilwaaye , I think Sargamji ko hi kuch pyaar ki ghutti pilaani padegi d way She did 2 Pintu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Humka naahi lagta Moni ji uh itna door ka soche hain abhi. Abhi to unka maksad sirf aur sirf krishna ji ko BDO banana tha aage ki baat baad mein πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kav

Your descriptions are really making me laugh hard🀣 Vikram Beitaal. Somewhere else you said Chandika mai.

Your analysis and take is lovely said so many things I wanted to say too and
Moni and Rachu too, I agree with being on 7th cloud or 9th cloud. Totally agree on the phone thing.

@ Sam

I agree today's episode was so beautiful and seamless.

@ Shri
I had to watch the episode again to get what happened because of speechless and wanted to listen to Pinto's dialogues more closely and Krishna's too. He said 'tum' most of the times except for a few 'aap" s to Krishna.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Rachu

Pintuji ne bhale hi nahi socha ho magar uske bade se soft innocent dil mein yeh baat hogi zaroor . πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Rachu I gave you a prediction that Babloo and Pinto will hug.
Krishna and her dad hugged too. It was a very cute scene.
Yep Moni agree with you completely his innocent and sweet heart had definitely carved for Krishna jiπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Rachu I gave you a prediction that Babloo and Pinto will hug.
Krishna and her dad hugged too. It was a very cute scene.

Yep Angel I remembered at that time only ur prediction came to my mind first I said wow angel said this. Sorry haan I will call you angel only as it is easy to remember
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Yep Angel I remembered at that time only ur prediction came to my mind first I said wow angel said this. Sorry haan I will call you angel only as it is easy to remember

Okay ji! As you like it .Call me Angel

Okay tell me was Krishna looking at Pinto more today while he was sitting at the stands when she finished giving live interview and while they had this dialogue going on, "Main yaha sirf tumhari vajah se aaya hoon" .

I kind of thought she couldn't take her eyes off him today.😳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Okay ji! As you like it .Call me Angel

Okay tell me was Krishna looking at Pinto more today while he was sitting at the stands when she finished giving live interview and while they had this dialogue going on, "Main yaha sirf tumhari vajah se aaya hoon" .

I kind of thought she couldn't take her eyes off him today.😳

aiyooo even i thought the same ahanduEmbarrassedπŸ˜†