Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hiya all🤗...seems either all gone to swarglok or having a hard core solid bash😳😆...me toh after great diffi came back to hosh😍 😆...hence been able to put down some of m y take😃
@sam and ahandu...super duper takes and word on that👍🏼
coming to today's epi...don't want to be repetitive since sam and ahandu covered it up so beautifully...but i must say today it was pintuji all the way...what a power pack performance from KM...kudos to him👏...he was the show stealer ofcourse along with krishnaji...hai prishna😍☺️...words fall short for them when they hit the screen☺️
pinakay seemed like she's been possessed🤢...jaise koi vikram baitaal ka bhoot uss par ghus gaya ho😆...she looked like a total psycho😳...she is now in for a full on revenge mode...i feel more for pintuji than krishna but whatever it is...she's in to making prishna's life hell...bhagwan hamare pyaare cutie couple prishna ko pinakay bhoot sey bachaooo
TTS..i feel is still not in a sorry mode...there was not even one inch of guilt shown in him...he is defo not going to leave krishna's back that easily...i'm sure he'll have some new devious plan cropping up soon and maybe pinakay too may join hands with him...TTS will never sudhoro🤢
krishna key baare mein toh kya kehana...she just bowls me over😳
ok now it seems we may have prishna lobh ishtory moving (keeping fingers crossed)..but knowing krishna how involved she will be once taking the BDO shapath...probably sargam bhabhi and chanchal may act as catalysts in moving prishna lobh ishtory ki naiyya..what say guys😳😃
chalo lets see now what CVs plan to show us this week after giving fab rocking epis last week'😊
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Every1 , Well I was thinking abt words 2 express my feelings for today's awosome n fantastic episode but like rachu said We all r short of Words . Totallyy SPEECLESS .

Wowww Wht a Episode , What performance , What Direction just Awosome . 👍🏼 . Like Kaveri said KM was d Stealer of Today's Episdoe once again . he was mindblowing yaar . The way He showed his DBPS Avtaar . Haiii Main toh phir se fida ho gayi DBPS pe 😍 . OMG Prishna scene was so so so good tht No words will b able 2 describe it . U know I felt a concern on Krishna's face when DBPS threatens 2 kill himself 2 TTS on phone . It was concern frm krishna's side n tht concern was not becozz she is a good human being but tht concern was becozz of her feelings for Pintu ,She cares for him n never ever wants tht he should get hurt . Same goes with Pintu . When he holds her Hand tightly n when he sees n realizes tht his holding is hurting Krishna He immediately but lovingly releases her hand . OMg his Expressions were saying it all . 😳
Pintu's Indirect Confession , What 2 say abt dis yaar . I always thought n imagined tht How DBPS gonna confess his love 2 krishna 😍 and 2dy though it was indirect confession but We saw him confessing his love for krishna in full DBPS Style wid fultoo Anger . OMG When he says tht He came here for her , his Expressions was mindblowing , he suddenly realizes that what he Spoke , aww he was so embarassed . lovedd it 2 d core . 😳

U know guyzz Once Krishna asked Pintu tht " Aap lagte kaa hai hamaare ? " n At tht time Pintu didn't hav Answer for dis , he was shut at tht time . Bu today when krishna again asks d same ques 2 him , he answers it back n makes Krishna Speechless becozz this time he did hav d Answer , n So he tells her tht he don't want 2 know whatzz b/w them but only knows tht He came here for her . This time Krishna gets her Answer whch she never expected .

Lovedd d possessive side of Pintu very much , The small gesture which director showed 2 us tht Pintu was trying 2 keep journalists away frm Krishna so tht She shldn't get hurt was 2 sweet n then his threatening n challenging 2 tht bribed Minister was awosome .OMG Do I need2 tell u all tht How much hott He looked 2dy in his anger ? Truly Dis Guy will surely gonna kill me some day frm his hotness . 🤢

About Pinky I also think tht Now She will try 2 take revenge n this will be very dangerous 2 Prishna more for Pintu as He rejected her . GOD SHe was really looking damnn scary .But mindblowing acting frm Shiv 👏 . OOPS onre highlight the KINASH HUG awww that was such a sweet hug . It showed d love b/w 2 Bros once again n by looking Babloo I felt He was very very proud of Pintu . 😃

Ok I like can go on n on but Would like 2 stop here (Eventhough I don't want to 😆😉 ) .Can'tt waitt for tomm . This show ad made me crazyyy seriouslyyy 😆

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

hiya all🤗...seems either all gone to swarglok or having a hard core solid bash😳😆...me toh after great diffi came back to hosh😍 😆...hence been able to put down some of m y take😃

@sam and ahandu...super duper takes and word on that👍🏼
coming to today's epi...don't want to be repetitive since sam and ahandu covered it up so beautifully...but i must say today it was pintuji all the way...what a power pack performance from KM...kudos to him👏...he was the show stealer ofcourse along with krishnaji...hai prishna😍☺️...words fall short for them when they hit the screen☺️
pinakay seemed like she's been possessed🤢...jaise koi vikram baitaal ka bhoot uss par ghus gaya ho😆...she looked like a total psycho😳...she is now in for a full on revenge mode...i feel more for pintuji than krishna but whatever it is...she's in to making prishna's life hell...bhagwan hamare pyaare cutie couple prishna ko pinakay bhoot sey bachaooo
TTS..i feel is still not in a sorry mode...there was not even one inch of guilt shown in him...he is defo not going to leave krishna's back that easily...i'm sure he'll have some new devious plan cropping up soon and maybe pinakay too may join hands with him...TTS will never sudhoro🤢
krishna key baare mein toh kya kehana...she just bowls me over😳
ok now it seems we may have prishna lobh ishtory moving (keeping fingers crossed)..but knowing krishna how involved she will be once taking the BDO shapath...probably sargam bhabhi and chanchal may act as catalysts in moving prishna lobh ishtory ki naiyya..what say guys😳😃
chalo lets see now what CVs plan to show us this week after giving fab rocking epis last week'😊

Lovely Analysis Kaveri . Loved it . I aggree with ur all parts specially the BOLDER part . Truly KM was d show steaer n star of 2dy's epi once again , he showed his emotions so beautifully tht we all were feeling tht We shld just flow with his emotions 😳 . Hahaaa OMG VIKRAM BEITAAL 🤣 . Yeah it really looked like tht 😆 . but On other side She do really looked like Psycho . God knows Whatzz she gonna do next . haiii Waitingg for Prishna's love story 2 move 4wd n i think Frm today we will get it n it started . I think Now The focus will be on their love story . 😊 yupp Letzz see whatzz Ct's hav store for us dis week . I am srue rocking hi hoga like aususal 😉
@Ahandu

Yeah I aggree with u . Pintu was so much worried for krishna tht He didn't even thought 2 change n just drove 2 Patna to see krishna . n tht is why he forgot his phone as well n aks krishna for cellphone . I know TTS Will now repent so easily , Infact now this all thing will make him more dangerous n more posessive for Pintu n Now he will try his all antics 2 get pintu back by hook or by crook .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Moni lovely analysis and completely agree with you
One thing I must praise CT's for that they made the scene really genuine they didn't show phone came back to pintu miraculously which was taken by his father. He had to ask the phone from krishna😉😆
Juneli thumbnail
@moni... i too loved his way of confession😍... leaving krishna shell shocked😲😆...and i am glad that the CVs showed it this way...not the typicial mushy mushy types😃...won't mind seeing pintuji saying to krishna...meri prem ki naiyya hai krishna tere bharose re...ab toh usse paar tu laaga dey re😳😆

Originally posted by: kaveri

@moni... i too loved his way of confession😍... leaving krishna shell shocked😲😆...and i am glad that the CVs showed it this way...not the typicial mushy mushy types😃...won't mind seeing pintuji saying to krishna...meri prem ki naiyya hai krishna tere bharose re...ab toh usse paar tu laaga dey re😳😆

Yaar Pintuji ka confession hai , kaisa bhi ho dhasu hi hone waala hai .rght ? So yeh gaana gaana bhi koi mushkil ki baat nahi hogi 😉😆😆
😆
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Ahandu

Yeah I aggree with u . Pintu was so much worried for krishna tht He didn't even thought 2 change n just drove 2 Patna to see krishna . n tht is why he forgot his phone as well n aks krishna for cellphone . I know TTS Will now repent so easily , Infact now this all thing will make him more dangerous n more posessive for Pintu n Now he will try his all antics 2 get pintu back by hook or by crook .

@ ahandu and moni...waise krishna too is in same pair of clothes na...toh agar miya biwi ek kaparey mein raazi toh kya karega kaazi🤣...btw did i make any sense😕
hahaa Rachu yes jaan They didn't showed Pintu having phone whch was with TTS , SO I amglad n appreciate Ct's for their continuity n logic . 👍🏼
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yaar Pintuji ka confession hai , kaisa bhi ho dhasu hi hone waala hai .rght ? So yeh gaana gaana bhi koi mushkil ki baat nahi hogi 😉😆😆
😆

Haha Pintu ji ka confession to pura dhansu tha ab dekhna yeh hai krishna ji ko kitna samajh mein aaya😉. Unki naaya to vakiye mein krishna ji ke bharose hi hai😆😉. Vase I really loved kinash first hug too Babloo really hugged pintu with pride he has on his brother.