12/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I stood up too, I stood up too! πŸ˜ƒ

Well, that was another great episode, wasn't it? There was just so much happening from one scene to the other, though it was all seamlessly woven together. And I think today for the first time we got some real Krishna-Pintoo extended conversation that provided some interesting revelations for Krishna. πŸ˜‰

I loved watching how Pintoo wore his heart on his sleeve and just told Krishna the truth. This is the new Pintoo that does not back away from his decisions. The one person who was holding him back was his father and now that he has been freed by TTS' truth, he is probably high on his complete liberty and just let it all out! The ever compassionate Krishna was sympathising with Pinky but Pintoo was having none of it and just put his heart right out there on the table. Today once again he made Krishna's dream his own and fought for her.

I loved Krishna's dialogue about how even the triumph of truth does not matter to her in the face of her father's life. This is her one weakness and TTS knew exactly where to hit her. BUT Pintoo knows exactly where to hit him! And his dialogue expressing the same was phenomenal. I thought it was a bit anti climatic the way VP came back. I would have preferred if there was a little more drama there (I don't think I have ever wanted this for any show before). But then I am also glad that it was over quickly.

That brother-hug was so sweet! πŸ˜ƒ Now that we have seen more of their relationship, I guess Sargam told him what happened at the wedding and that hug did have a hint of celebration in it.

Finally, I loved how they showed that Pintoo's herogiri could have cost Krishna her justice. They add these subtle touches where they show that no character is without flaws. But Pintoo makes a fast comeback because truth is on his side. I loved his faith in Krishna, putting that challenge before the corrupt examiner. He knew she could pass the interview any time, in any situation.

I always love watching an interview of Krishna because the questions and answers are so well-written. And this one did not disappoint either. It made me happy that they played the national anthem and I really choked up. This is the first culmination point in the show and the end of one chapter and they really did justice to it with the music they played.

Poor Pinky has gone a little loopy, though hasn't she? πŸ˜• I loved that when the EM pretended to "fail" Krishna with the National Anthem trick, all the evil characters looked so jubilant and the well-wishers concerned, while Babloo had a smile of triumph on his face already. He knew what was going on and he knew what the result was going to be.

We saw how truly alone TTS was today. Even BDP have each other but TTS' family is either supporting Krishna physically (Babloo and Pintoo) or in spirit (Ganga and Sargam) and he is truly isolated. Now it looks like the bribed examiner is going to rat him out too so I really wonder what his next move is...

Finally I love how they showed all the people who were invested in Krishna's result in the last scene. it was so great to see her friends from the coaching centre and I loved the touch of switching from cricket to news. I guess there was a little message there that if news was just as uplifting and exciting as cricket, people wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice one for the other. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully expressedπŸ‘ and wonderfully written.⭐️
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sam again wonderful analysis. It is too good and yep you are completely right.

Res
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've always wanted an Indian serial like that of Indian movies like full on massala. I think we've got that in this show AB.

Today we got our DBPS back. He even threatened his father, declared his love for Krishna , and talked back to the government officials who took bribe.

I think I should conclude that he pretty much knows what the extent of TTS actions have gone.

I loved the way how he declared his love to Krishna by saying I'm at the right place with the right person. I PHARAPHRASED it. It kinda has the sentiment he felt towards Krishna.

She was speechless with his words. Later on she will ask what all that was about, but right now it was more important to him that Krishna got her reevalution.

Loved the touches creative touches given in the episode of Pinto trying to put the reporters at bay from Kirshna, who were trying to ask so many questions from her.

Sorry I spent so much on talking about Pinto. Loved that the brothers hugged and they did not need words to explain that they were on the same page.

and reserved for moreπŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
As read and understood from Sanjana's written update...I think I am going to love the Pinto Singh who is back to calling Krishna in first person "Tum" and silencing her with "stop lecturing me" and "no need to tell you" types. Total authority.

Like the way he is back to being with her as he was with her before 10th Jan. Each time she shouts, he equally raises his voice and kills her voice πŸ˜† Like for instance, when he called her Rajdhani Express and Krishna could not say anything back to him, and in anger leaves in a huff.

I was feeling bad when he started calling her 'Aap". Tell me, am I right in assuming that today he must have addressed her as Tum ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sam

Woww What a lovely beautiful analysis . lovedd it 2 d core .

RES πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Shri: You are absolutely right! And more specifically, he said:

"Main yaha sirf tumhari vajah se aaya hoon"

Haye. 😳
0-SD-0 thumbnail
No one posting yet much.
πŸ˜†
Seems everyone over the 7th cloud. And dreamy-eyed.
Are you all in dreamland or out there exploding the patakhe like u do after watching cricket!!!!!!

Chalo koi nahin. Enjoy. Take your time. Well deserved rest for us after weekend's torture. God! me too I was so a tortured soul. πŸ˜‰
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Pinto went to Patna not stopping at home to change his clothes. He even forgot to take his phone with him. I think that is why he asked Krishna to give the phone she was holding which was Vidhyapati's phone to contact TTS.

TTS has not given up his hope of getting Pinto under his thumb after all this. I think he will do something in the coming days to get his "laadlaa beta" on his side. I'm not sure how much he will succeed. He even gloats that Krishna will fail when the national anthem is played by the EM's bodyguard to trick her in to go under pressure. Anyways she passed but TTS' anger seems escalated.

Pinky seems to have gone to the next stages of obsessive love. I'm really scared for Krishna and Pinto, more so for Pinto. She was looking at the screen as if she wanted to kill Pinto.

She even went as far as to destroy the mandap and not letting Bihari to calm her down.She was even looking at the headgear thrown by Pinto last night as if she was looking at him.

Here's to hoping that this Rajdhani Express does not loose steam.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

No one posting yet much.
πŸ˜†
Seems everyone over the 7th cloud. And dreamy-eyed.
Are you all in dreamland or out there exploding the patakhe like u do after watching cricket!!!!!!

Chalo koi nahin. Enjoy. Take your time. Well deserved rest for us after weekend's torture. God! me too I was so a tortured soul. πŸ˜‰

Yep shri you got us right we are in 9th cloud not able to get words to write our feelings so much thrilled today.πŸ˜‰