DBPS IS BACKKK!!!!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
WHOOPS WHOOPS WHOOPS It's PARTY TIME PINTUNIANS
DBPS is BACK n BACK WID A BANG . OMGG Kya Dhamkiyaan di aaj usne sabko , Mazaa aa gaya .

Hahaaa Lovedd lovedd lovedd it Theway he threatens TTS on d Phone n tells him to Leave VP else take his Dead Body frm Ganga Ghaat or somethng like that πŸ˜† . TTS Bachara Darr gaya tha Hahaa , His Face was Worth watching πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .Lovedd how He says Hum PINTU SINGH bol rahe hai , Kuch naa bolke pehle hamaara suniye . OMGG His Anger n Dabangai was deadlyyy , 🀒 .

Second time Infront of all He challenges tht Bribed Minister 2 take LIVE INTERVIEW of Krishna , Woww Woww The way he tells humein aapki bhi sachaai pata hai . OMG His Epxressions OMGG It was Mindblowing 😳

n Last Prishna Yaar they r so magica; , The way he was explaining 2 her not 2 take back the complaint , n The way his toungue slips n he blurts out the truth tht He is there becozz of Krishna . awww It was so sweet , Krrishna toh bechari shock ho gayi thi n Pintu sweetu was so embarassed thinking tht Wht he spoke πŸ˜³πŸ˜† . The way Pintu holds Krishna's hand tightly OMG Wonderful awosome Marvellous . Arrey yaar maan kyon nahi lete dono tht they both r totally n madly in love with each other 😍

It was again Pintu oops Sorry I mean DBPS Day . He rocked 2dy's episode once again . He was fully responsible for making Krishna pass . Love u DBPS n prishna 😳😍

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx moni hunπŸ€—..yet to watch yaar...can't wait for it...esp to see prishna together😍
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MY GODDD what an episode

if this was another show it would have dragged on for 1 year man!!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a description Moni really lovely. I was literally waiting for your topic and Yep we got our Dabang brat Pintu singh back jisse koi rok nahi sakta. Omg the way he threatened TTS. Vakiye usne TTS ki dawai TTS ko hi pila di TTS ne uske pyaar ka faida utha kar TTS cunning style mein blackmail kiya tha Pintu singh ko bhi pata hai vo TTS ka laadla haiπŸ˜‰ to usne Pintu singh dabang style mein TTS ko blackmail kiya.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Array Bhrasta mantri ke samne uski jo band bajayi wah mazza aagaya. True Moni our DBPS is back

But one thing Krishna ka interview masalla I am waiting for Episode discussion I love this girl just too much.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fully agree Monica...today - Kinshuk is really back - we have waited for so long to see some real good dialogues and screen space of the leads...
Both were too good...
I really feel this will go on to be one of his finest performances...
God bless Kinshuk!!!!!!

Dil ke aage kisi ki nahi chalti... plus agar dil sahi insaan par aa jaaye toh kya kehne?
Pintuji - you must now completely be with Krishna...Love Prishna...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar love u and Suchi. Awww chalo ab mein dekh kay aati hoon
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yep Mons! Pintu is back and HOW!
Loved everything about him today. I was so proud of him and so happy that I am a Pintu-Krishna fan. He has shown that he never was the dabboo (weak) types. He can be so authoritative and focussed and result driven when he wants.
And especially the way he confessed to Krishna about his feelings was just so fantabulous. Loved his dialogue when he said that he has come to the person he cares for. What simple lines yet how romantic😍 And then all that he did to stop her from taking the drastic step of taking back her application, including dhamkaoing his own dad just spiralled him at the highest level. He was super amazing today and i will always remember this episode, always.
He will make such an awesome life partner for Krishna.😳

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wow what a description Moni really lovely. I was literally waiting for your topic and Yep we got our Dabang brat Pintu singh back jisse koi rok nahi sakta. Omg the way he threatened TTS. Vakiye usne TTS ki dawai TTS ko hi pila di TTS ne uske pyaar ka faida utha kar TTS cunning style mein blackmail kiya tha Pintu singh ko bhi pata hai vo TTS ka laadla haiπŸ˜‰ to usne Pintu singh dabang style mein TTS ko blackmail kiya.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Array Bhrasta mantri ke samne uski jo band bajayi wah mazza aagaya. True Moni our DBPS is back

But one thing Krishna ka interview masalla I am waiting for Episode discussion I love this girl just too much.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true Rachu . Pintu knows very well tht he is TTS laadla n he also took faida of TTS today Hehe by blackmailing him . I was like Maan gaye Bachoo tum ho toh TTS ka hi Khoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . But sachii Mazaa aa gaya . n yes The way he challenges tht Bribed minister was mindblowing , Fultoo Dabang . πŸ˜‰ . I know Krishna 2 as very good But usse bhi jaada Mujhe toh DBPS ko dekhne mein aaya jaan . Krishna ka toh pata hi tha tht she will give Answers correctly , loved d last part of National Anthem . It was 2 good πŸ‘ . But aaj seriously agar DBPS nahi hota toh LIVE INTERVIEW Possible nahi hota ,
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Yep Mons! Pintu is back and HOW!

Loved everything about him today. I was so proud of him and so happy that I am a Pintu-Krishna fan. He has shown that he never was the dabboo (weak) types. He can be so authoritative and focussed and result driven when he wants.
And especially the way he confessed to Krishna about his feelings was just so fantabulous. Loved his dialogue when he said that he has come to the person he cares for. What simple lines yet how romantic😍 And then all that he did to stop her from taking the drastic step of taking back her application, including dhamkaoing his own dad just spiralled him at the highest level. He was super amazing today and i will always remember this episode, always.
He will make such an awesome life partner for Krishna.😳

Yes Neetz he was Never ever a daboo . Aur jab Dabang brat Pintu Singh bolta hai naa toh sab chup ho jaate hai jase fri ko ho gaye the aur aaj toh he just splashed it out πŸ‘.Yes Pintu will be d Perfect Partner for Krishna . He truly lovess her so so much n his indirect confession 2dy was out of d world n so cutee . uski aakhon mein dikh raha tha ki how much he loves Krishna 😳 And the way he threatened his Dad n tht inister was mindblowing , I was laughng so much .πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Neetz pintu singh was never weak nor dabbu. It was his excessive love and devotion to TTS which is stopping him to do what is in heart or to stand by truth. When truth came out he too came out from his shell and become DBPS. Ab dekhna yeh ke TTS ka chal chalega Pintu ko vapis paane ke liye.

Moni Yep today was day of DBPS with the truth he not only broke his wedding but also broke the shackles around Krishna which were preventing her from staying with truth