Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju Thanks a lot for sharing our Hotiee's Sexy Performance . OMG KM in Casual After longg time . He is looking so Hawt n so sexy man , None can be more hotter them KM 😍 . He is The best . Woww Wht Performance Wht Dance Just 2 sexyy 😳😍
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wished they showed more of kinshuk bt have to say that he really enjoyed himself alot in the zara zara song very naughty and i liked that guy in the yellow jacket he was my next fav he really rocked.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel sorry for the actors and the women. This is an embaressment to watch. Everyone looks uncomfortable. The dance looks thrown together and a total unorganised, chaotic mess. The camera work makes one nauseated; zeetv use this approach to avoid as getting a long shot otherwise we'd know what a disaster this looks. Seriously, what on earth is going on. The director of this segement clearly never went to a bachelor party.

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@laila: well if they hd shown sumfin like an actual bchelor party then I srsly don't think a family would watch it.
Anyone knows how bachelor parties are...the directing is one thing I didn't like either and things ended 2 quick but maybe that's coz they had so much to fit, in such time limit.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear,
thanks for sharing...
can you upload shivshakti sachdev dance performance also...
kinshukangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriouly kinshuk was looking really hot.Love u kinshuk
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@laila: well if they hd shown sumfin like an actual bchelor party then I srsly don't think a family would watch it.

Anyone knows how bachelor parties are...the directing is one thing I didn't like either and things ended 2 quick but maybe that's coz they had so much to fit, in such time limit.

What I saw was not even family viewing either. It was cheap and trashy - if you're going to show a bachelor party, then do it properly or not at all.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Laila2009

What I saw was not even family viewing either. It was cheap and trashy - if you're going to show a bachelor party, then do it properly or not at all.

Sorry but I don't think there was anything cheap in it. dunno wat you found cheap. and like I said, they had 2 fit so much in such time span, they even cropped out kinny from the holi performance. That must be for a reason too... yes things ended 2 quickly wich I didn't like either but if they were going. 2show a proper B Party then it would've taken an entire hlf n hour of the show...! but as long as we've got the prformance, m happy.
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago