Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shridevi & Moni: Reading your points about how much Pintoo's family unity means to him, which I totally agree with, I am tending to believe that he will not leave home after this conflict and will stay for the sake of his mother. I think this is the reason Babloo has also stayed at home all these years when even being in the same room as his father is so torturous for him and TTS leaves no stone unturned in taunting Babloo for his work and his way of life. But I definitely think there will be a shift in the family dynamic with Pintoo now fully aware of TTS' nefarious doings and when TTS sees Pintoo helping Krishna. Now TTS will be the one isolated, though I imagine they will keep up a facade of domestic unity on Ganga's command.

@Moni: Your point about Pintoo not believing ill about his father, whether or not he had proof from Babloo was spot on. And with regards to Babloo's characterisation, I love that he knew that so well about his little brother. The way that scene with Babloo and the DC was directed, showed that Babloo respected Pintoo's devotion to and faith in his dad, but it also made him worry deeply for Pintoo's future. In many ways, Babloo is much more of a parent to Pintoo than TTS and understands him and the way he works. He doesn't make fun of Pintoo for believing his father but tries to find more convincing ways to show him the truth.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sam

When Pinto left in his hurt and anger Ganga was waiting there at the door to Bihari's house.
We were left with Ganga and TTS both looking at each other. I think Ganga will have a speech to give to TTS.
I would like to see what she has to say to him. Also I feel the same way as you have mentioned that Pinto will not leave the house by command of Ganga.
I think Babloo will play an important part in keeping him in that house. He could be told that the majority of the people whom Pinto loves, lives in that house , it is only his father he has a bone to pick with now. Also as Shridevi pointed out Pinto is a sensitive thinker and he might conclude on his own that it is best he stayed at home rather than exile himself from home.

Sorry for replying so late about this other thing I raised about the connecting dialogue . You mentioned that the two stories could have been intertwined with the highlight on loosing one's father.
You just said what was on my mind.

Pinto going to Patna could also mean that he is going to meet his brother for emotional support, I feel.

@ All and Moni in particular . I too agree that he would not believe even if Babloo came with evidence.
I agree with most of the discussions going on here.😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3