Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@sandia
My name...It's me Shri or Shridevi and not Shiv. 😊
Lovely post.

@All
watched previous episodes from Dec, Jan, Feb and March. Enjoyed them. The youtube also has Pinto Singh scenes. There is no place we have Krishna scenes. So if we want to see Krishna's story development, we will have to watch the episodes and will not have anything short and sweet on youtube. Then we do not have the Video and Written updates archived in single post. It has been made as January, Feb and March. And these are not even sticky posts. Wish the moderators come to a decision that all of the individual posts can be merged into one and made into sticky post. I did request this through report button, I am yet to raise it through official request on the helpesk. I was viewing the episodes from a different source.

As for my 9/3 confusion on Pinto Singh's dialogues of seeming to be out of context, it got cleared as I watched the previous episodes.
Pinto was feeling USED by TT Singh against having BETTER SENSE through his association with his own brother Babloo.
This was number one betrayal to him by his father. During the Vidyapati bribery accusation, Pinto had got cut-off from Babloo. He was already reeling under the determined refusal of help from Krishna and Vidyapati towards himself & his father, but when he gets cut-off from Babloo and that too in a sandwiched situation instead of reasoning through some argument (his mom forbades both of them to have any argument..so it becomes pent up), he gets completely isolated and those days have been his worst days so far. He understands that he will be all alone in his Dad's party in an eternal manner and that he was going to be cut-off from all the other people he loves. It is already a big burden to handle. Normally a person who works through his heart, his mind is awakened but instantly it is allowed to die through his association with TT Singh. Else there is no way he can survive.. But as his mind gets shut, his heart starts rebelling.

It is surprising how on the day of Krishna's interview, the brothers get united. They forget their differences here in the open which they accept clearly on the home-front. Ofcourse, credit goes to Pinto who lingers around Babloo as he is so concerned about Krishna that he doesn't want to miss any action, And the rest we know... those few moments spent in their company gives him so much happiness that he is able to forget all the bitterness and awkwardness felt for Krishna, Vidya (continuing from the bribery charge days). It continues upto the hospital scene.

And the struggle between his head and heart...the way he tells his mom...I am obeying father but mera dil iski gawahi nahin de raha...
He needed something to put a stop to the incessant conflict between his mind and heart. And so when he hears what TT Singh has done... his internal conflict ends. His instantaneous reaction is feeling bad at things he refused to understand. He is not surprised at what his father has done actions wise, he is stung by how his father has achieved them...the means are disgusting to him. He starts seeing the larger picture on a bigger canvas (i must say as a viewer I was struck on the smaller canvas).
Living under the same roof with TT Singh and Babloo Singh and how he got swayed into TT Singh's camp is what he now sees as a reality before him. He understands TT's Pretense so effectively used on him to make him TT's ally.

And as the cloud gets cleared here, he starts seeing everything clearly in the new bright sky. He instantly realizes why his TT wants him to be married to Pinky. Until now he did not question this as it was a pather ki lakeer to him from his father that he need not question. But now he understands the reason and so good verbal outburst at being used.

Gosh!! Pinto was so innocent. Being brought up in a business family, he should have known this all along that nothing happens without a reason. I am so surprised that the creatives are making it such an ideal story!! it is lame. Come on, in powerful families all alliances are made for strategic reasons. Every kid knows that. So please don't think viewers can be stupid to make us see only Sat yug's Harish Chander and Treta yug's Ram. But then creatives give 180 degress about turn drama and may be now we will see Dwapar Yug's Krishna in Pinto Singh 😆 😆

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Wow!! I crossed on wire with Rachna, Moni and Sam as I was posting mine.

I forgot to tell one thing. 12/3 Promo -Shapath is just the promo for week ahead like 7/3 promo -Re-evaluation was for last week. Its the theme they provide on a monday for the week ahead. And I wil not necessarily see it as to be seen on Monday. It is implausible.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

OMG Www What a Long Analysis . 😆 But I loveddd it asusual . n Aggreed wid ur each n every word . I am very very excited for Tomm yaar . Specially after seeng the precap I m dyinggg 2 see d Fresh episode . GOSH!!!! HOw much i m hating dis wait 😡 .

Shri I don't think the shapath promo is for whole week . it's been announced as Mahamonday So they will show it tomm only (Monday ) , maximum they can go to tuesday . But what will they show tht will make Krishna's revaluation so fast , Will hav 2 see .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

OMG Www What a Long Analysis . 😆 But I loveddd it asusual . n Aggreed wid ur each n every word . I am very very excited for Tomm yaar . Specially after seeng the precap I m dyinggg 2 see d Fresh episode . GOSH!!!! HOw much i m hating dis wait 😡 .

Shri I don't think the shapath promo is for whole week . it's been announced as Mahamonday So they will show it tomm only (Monday ) , maximum they can go to tuesday . But what will they show tht will make Krishna's revaluation so fast , Will hav 2 see .

Yeah! Moni. 😆 Didn't like the way it turned out so long, but then the exercise I had to go through to clear my confusion, that was so long.

Mujhe to vishwaas hi nahin ho raha, ki story writers really wanted this much sensitive character for the male lead, one who thinks and acts.
Pinto Singh is truly a sensitive person.
And when I watched the previous episodes, I could see the sensitive undertones from Ganga, Babloo and Pintoo all waiting to explode at Tuntun at opportune moment.

And to bring Krishna into this house-hold in later part of the story...dekhte hain...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: Thanks for sharing the results of your extensive research! 😃 I guess with most daily soaps we are so used to throwing logic to the wind and taking each episode as it comes, that we forgive the CVs for not having a bigger picture and forget that there was supposed to even be one!

But along comes AB and it looks like it is set to spoil us for every TV show that succeeds it. 😆 As you said, here we can trace the character graphs with such clarity, Pintoo being one excellent example, and go backwards in the show to help understand the present behaviour of the characters. That is truly commendable work by the CVs. I can only hope that they continue on the path they seem to have so clearly laid out and don't compromise this amazing sense of vision at any cost.

As for your post I completely agree. TTS rules his family by the strategy of divide and conquer. He makes it impossible for any of them to go against him by isolating each of them imperceptibly. Babloo is the only one who is not at all afraid of his wrath but he gets to Babloo through manipulation of his wife, the person that Babloo trusts and relies on the most (in that scene with the ghungat) as well as simple things like calling him "Masterji" derisively instead of his own name. Basically he makes each member of the family feel culpable for trying to "break" the family when they speak against him. So not only do they not speak, they stop anyone else who tries to. It is a complex but self-sustaining strategy of TTS to stay in control. And I have to say it is quite brilliant! So like you said, we only see hints of rebellion from them though mostly they are too scared of breaking the family to act or let others do so.

We only recently saw what can happen when his family unites against him. Pintoo got so desperate about his marriage to Pinky that he confessed his lack of conviction to Ganga and Babloo also heard. For the first time, they talked and understood that they were all equally upset by TTS' actions, though in different capacities. Pintoo is confused, unconvinced , Ganga is suspicious and worried for Pintoo and Babloo sees his chance to unite his family in their disapproval. And now that they all know how the others feel I think a new era is dawning in the Singh family. Even Sargam openly declared her rebellion when she called Babloo to stop the wedding.

So again, it brings us back to the question of where that leaves TTS...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Totally agree with u Sam. Each and every word.

And Pinto, when he understands these means of his father his heart breaks. He sees his father personifying as all that he is opposed to.

For Pinto everything revolves around his family and loved ones. He does not hold a single straw for his own self. His happiness comes from the happiness reflected on him through his family members or for that matter outsiders. He is the self-proclaimed giver. But as days come close, he starts learning no one is happy with his decision to marry, except his dad. So how can be fail to see that it seems to be so wrong.
He has always thought about keeping his family united, no matter what. But his father trying to rule through dividing his family members, is a blow to what he stands for. Family happiness at stake for Tuntun's self interests...

This is something which Pinto does not need any wise person like Babloo to explain him. This is the time of his truth and his principles and his existence.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Totally agree with u Sam. Each and every word.

And Pinto, when he understands these means of his father his heart breaks. He sees his father personifying as all that he is opposed to.

For Pinto everything revolves around his family and loved ones. He does not hold a single straw for his own self. His happiness comes from the happiness reflected on him through his family members or for that matter outsiders. He is the self-proclaimed giver. But as days come close, he starts learning no one is happy with his decision to marry, except his dad. So how can be fail to see that it seems to be so wrong.
He has always thought about keeping his family united, no matter what. But his father trying to rule through dividing his family members, is a blow to what he stands for. Family happiness at stake for Tuntun's self interests...

This is something which Pinto does not need any wise person like Babloo to explain him. This is the time of his truth and his principles and his existence.

I aggree Shri . Pintu is one char in d whole show who had completely given his life 2 his family . For him His life is for his family .He is the peace maker of his family n I am sure In furthur episodes also Although He would be upset frm TTS but for his mom He will defo again act as a peace maker . He is been shown obsessed 2 his family , so much tht he never ever see anythng else beyond his family . His hapiness starts frm his family n it ends wid his family .

U are rght . First time it is been shown tht A Male lead is so so emotional and sensitive . Can go 2 any extent for his family . Pintu is a very beautiful n interesting char in d show . Beautiful becozz it really feels nice 2 see this char who loves his family so much . Interesting because I think we r still left 2 see many more dimensions in Pintu's character which will get open with furthur epiosdes .
@sam

I aggree with u Sam . TTS loves 2 apply the strategy of DIVIDE AND RULE and he sees tht If some1 goes against him toh he / she shld get his /her part of punishment . And tht punishment is 2 isolate tht person frm every1 . So tht He could rule tht particular person . he did this mostly with Pintu whose mind n heart he controlled by emotional blackmailing him . But Thanks 2 Pintu's heart who guided him tht He shld for once talk 2 his father regarding marrige which lead 2 d revelation of TTS infront of Pintu and Pintu got freed frm TTS punishment .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Wow what an discussion going on. I just loved all the points kept by Sam, Shri and Moni. True Pintu has always Loved his family more than everything and his priorities are always to unite his family together at the cost of anything.

I loved shri how u described large than canvas picture and it was shown beautifully the gradual increase of suspicion that comes out fully after he heard his father's truth from his own mouth. I think babloo was right even if babloo had brought proofs against TTS then also pintu wouldn't have believe him because he didn't wanted to distrust his father but the impact of TTS confessing himself was more powerful.
Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 12 years ago
@Rachu

I know Jaan Evenif Babloo would hv brought loads of Proofs against TTS Pintu wouldn't hav belived it becozz he really really by heart trusted his father , Actually shld say He used 2 worship his father n so No proofs wuld hav made him believe on dis Bitter truth . But It is said naa jhoot ki umar lambi nahi hoti toh thatzz what written in Pintu's destiny 2 know d truth frm horse's mouth . n this was d best Proof Pintu would hav believed it . n He did .