Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shri @Ahandu

Woww Awosome Analysis guyz , U guyzz always rock with ur beautiful n deep analysis . Arey GAZAB 😆 (Aaj Pintu ne toh TTS ki " BAS " bolke Bolti Band kardi , Gazab bolne ka bhi mauka nahi diya toh I thought Hum hi bol dete hai 😆😉 )

@Shri @Rachu @Ahandu

I also thought abt this tht how Pintu came 2 know abt this tht His Father used him But I will go with Neetz tht He listened abt kidnaping n failing krishna n then He automatically understood tht His Father used him as his Father wanted BDO Bahu n for tht He did all dis . n BDO bahu Pinky tab hi ban sakti thi jab woh Shaadi ke liye haan karta , Pinky pass karti aur krishna fail n tht is why his father trapped him , Emotional blackmailed him n used him .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: Lovely comparison of the two father-losses. Though Krishna has lost her father in a much more literal sense, it is Pintu's loss that seems irrevocable at this point. Now to your other question. What will happen to the Pintu-TTS relationship. I was wondering this as well! I mean is Pintu going to follow in Babloo's footsteps and continue to live in the house with his family? Or will he rebel entirely and leave the house, wanting to make it in his own? I mean, wanting to find an occupation and live by his own means is needed for his character at this point in any case but the question remains, where and how will he do that? And considering TTS did not at all seemed phased by his son's rebellion and discovery, it seems he has a contingency plan in place for this as he was expecting it. What will TTS do in response to Pintu's leaving the wedding because he certainly won't be happy with how his honour has been completely compromised.

I guess I didn't answer your question at all but only raised more. 😆 But one thing is for sure, redemption is not an option for TTS at this point in Pintu's mind. What if TTS takes a leaf out of Pinky's book and attempts suicide or fakes a serious illness? 😲 That would surely put Pintu AND Babloo in a fix as to what they could do. You can't accuse a dying man of all the crimes that TTS has committed, can you? So perhaps he lets Krishna become the BDO, but gets off scott free for his crimes, so he can continue to make her life as a BDO very difficult.

@Shri: I was so relieved that Pintu had heard that I didn't pay as close attention to the dialogue. 😆 But you raise a very pertinent question. How did Pintu know his father was using him? Well I am going to go with Moni here and say that he jut got the idea that this wedding was not indeed for his happiness and the only other option was that it was for TTS' own gain. He is also aware that everyone thinks he likes Krishna and he sees that his father is going out of his way to destroy her. And Pintu, putting two and two together, sees himself as a pawn of TTS, both in destroying Krishna (by making her "mayajaal" for Pintu fail) and getting an morally bankrupt BDO as his DIL.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
firstly i hav to say that i just love the cts of this show they could have dragged this wedding scene till monday bt they didnt and this makes me just respect them. i have to say just like shiv in the beginning just 4 a few second i wanted to dance as well and as 4 dihati this woman is so adorable and funny somtimes that i just want her to change to being good. when she told him that he should call her mommy and not aunty i was like thats so sweet and than they focused on Pintu and i remembered that i wasnt supposed to like this.
now to that freaking monster he is just such a hateful creature he even looked at poor CC like he hated her he makes me so mad. bt pintu made me feel a little better in how he acted to them it was like he already regards Saraswathie as his mil.
i have to say that i watched the show online and i skipped most of the krishna and babloo's parts and the part that i did watch i wanted to laugh. when krishna saw her dad's watch and she screamed papa if i didnt see that she saw the watch i would have thought she saw him. Shiv is again spot on with this character she goes crazy when it comes to her dad she just cnt handle it shame i will have to watch those scenes the episode properly after i have stopped going gaga over pintu and tt.
god i have to say that i just hated the way Pinky was shown as the blushing and innocent bride it was so annoying that i wanted to smash something seeing her look at him like that. the thing that i did love though was Pintu thinking ab his situation bt didnt like that he had done some of the ritual thou. bt more than that dnt kn why he said he doesnt kn why he dnt what to get married he knows he is in love with krishna or am i supposed to believe that he hasnt recognized it as love just yet😕.
i had once said that i wanted him to say no to the wedding not coz he finds out ab tt doings bt coz he finally knows he cnt do that and i got that scene technically. when he thought that he is going to speak to his dad and tell him his feelings- this shows his innocence and his trust in his dad's love 4 him. but i would have liked to have seen what would have happened if tt dnt agree would he have gone through with it or not- this 4 me would have shown what he is made of and would have been real progression in his character and him separating himself tactfully from his dad. bt the wedding was called of and by mid day yesterday i was so freaking scared that it would happen that i now dont care how it happened and the scenes they gave us where awesome.
be4 saying anything ab Pintu i have to comment on kinshuk the thing that has attracted me towards him from day 1 is his body language certain movements that just make a scene perfect a turn,, a touch, a twisting of his body that makes a scene beyond perfect. b4 he can even say a word when Pintu wiped his mouth i was like omg wow it was the perfect gesture the scenes perfect already, just coz of that scene it was beautiful and than the voice control omg brilliant amazing control he sounded amazing during that whole time i love this man's acting serious. when he walked to his father that was a PS walk it was the DBPS that walked over- it was amazing to watch.
coming to the dialogue i was happy ab what he said coz forget ab talking ab his dad's ego, meanness what he had wanted him to do was ruin his own life so his comments related to him and how that decision affected him. so i loved what he said coz all the things that tt did to krishna and her dad could be rectified bt if he had gotten married to pinky he would never have been able to change his decison.
and than him walking out and the thing that i have been slowly falling in with from day 1 is his sensitivity. that even though he has been given the biggest shock of his life he still rememebered that he had destroyed some1's life. bt than he remembers everything that has happened to krishna and the coldness that he has always felt 4 Pinky resurfaces and he hardens his heart towards her. bt the scene that made everything perfect was the way he apologized to saraswathie i think i am going to love their future mil-sil relationship.
bt be4 i finishing man that tt drives me crazy does nothing affect this man there was no shame, no regret that Pintu had found out and what he had told him afterwards nothing just blankness. some1 said that he has a backup plan i dnt think so it more like he is going to make pintu regret the way he spoke to him. - he will never forgive pintu and is going to make him pay 4 it i am sure of it.
1 more thing Shiv was amazing in that last scene when he throw his headgear and she moved it was like her heart moved and when she fall although i laughed it was perfect it was like watching some1 dead fall i fully expected her to fall on her face( would have liked it to happen thats so bad of me)
amazing work by the cts and they have a big task to keep up with the excellent quality that they have given us so far and i cnt wait to see what changes there will be in Pintu's life now. very exciting
Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

be4 saying anything ab Pintu i have to comment on kinshuk the thing that has attracted me towards him from day 1 is his body language certain movements that just make a scene perfect a turn,, a touch, a twisting of his body that makes a scene beyond perfect. b4 he can even say a word when Pintu wiped his mouth i was like omg wow it was the perfect gesture the scenes perfect already, just coz of that scene it was beautiful and than the voice control omg brilliant amazing control he sounded amazing during that whole time i love this man's acting serious. when he walked to his father that was a PS walk it was the DBPS that walked over- it was amazing to watch.
coming to the dialogue i was happy ab what he said coz forget ab talking ab his dad's ego, meanness what he had wanted him to do was ruin his own life so his comments related to him and how that decision affected him. so i loved what he said coz all the things that tt did to krishna and her dad could be rectified bt if he had gotten married to pinky he would never have been able to change his decison.

I loved your analysis, especially the parts above! I too loved Pintu's gesture of wiping his nose/mouth because through that one nuance, he looked so like a vulnerable child which is exactly what he was at that moment. It made sympathy just pour out of my heart and I wanted to give him a big hug and tell him everything would be okay. 😭 But in that one scene we also saw him grow from that devastated child into a decisive man, especially with his strong gesture towards Bihari to STFU and stay out of it. He went from totally losing control to reclaiming it and becoming master of his own destiny!

And the part about why he focused on himself being used, rather than the extreme degree of TTS' cruelty in general, was bang on and I think explained the situation better than any of us had deduced so far on the thread. Even if Krishna took back her complaint and accepted defeat this year, she could still attempt the exam again next year but once Pintu was married, that was it, it was a done deal.

And I forgot to mention something earlier. I think we are forgetting (or at least I was) that TTS badly wants to be an MLA. That is part of the reason he wanted Pinky the corrupt BDO in the family. So in effect, he was clearly using Pintu for his own ends.

I was so excited to see the new promo yesterday of "Maha Somvar"! So we will be seeing Krishna take her oath on Monday!! 😃 The promo showed her in a gorgeous pink saree, with her hair up, saying "Main Krishna Raj, ye shappat leti hoon" and I was all abuzz! And the best part is that she is very much Afsar Bitiya and not bahu by any means. I guess her as a BDO will be the next phase of the show, coupled with the Pintu-Krishna romance track. Party time!🥳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sam

Loved the last part of your analysis about being Afsar Bitiya and not Afsar Bahu.. Hope we get a very interesting track between Krishna and Pintu the way the world comes to know how much connected they are and the strong love and respect they have for each other.

@Shri and Sandia
I too thought at some point if I was watching two separate films: one was Krishna running all over the place with the police, Babloo and the good DC searching for her dad and the second one was Pinto becoming decisive about his destiny. Anyways I let go of that feeling and just enjoyed the show because it was really suspenseful. Just a tiny complaint I have: It would have been good if the CV's would have weaved the two stories with connective dialogue or visual depiction when it transits to the next scene.

Anyways don't want to be a party-pooper so Party On!🥳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@sandia

Woww Woww Sandia What a Beautiful and so lovely Analysis . Was watngg for ur analysis becozz the way u explains Pintu's expressions n emotions is mindblowing 👏 . I was also thinking tht had Pintu not heared abt his Father's truth toh He would hav married Pinky which would hav spoiled his whole life n this is the reason he was again n again repeating tht He is been used by his father for his own selisfh means . Poor guy went 2 his father thinking tht his father would understand him but He didn't knew tht what Shock in next few mins store for him .😔

I totalyy totally aggree with ur Kinshuk part . He is such a brilliant Actor , never ever saw such an expressive actor . His Body language , His Voice Modulation , his facial expressions , his dilaogue delivery , and his good and dashing looks makes him the perfect Actor or should say perfect package of Entertainment . 👍🏼 . I also loved the part where he shows his shock then stops a little n then wipes his mouth n then sees his father with anger n walks 2wds him. OMG It was such a perfect scen n beautifully done and expressed by Kinshuk . main toh dekhti hi reh gayi .😍 Even I wanted 2 hug him in dis part n wanted 2 say that Don't cry baby Everything will be all right . He was really looking like a 5 yr kid who wipes his tears whenever he have tears in his eyes . OMG It was so awosome . I still couldn't get enough of it and don't know how countless no of times I watched Fri epi . and don't know how many times I am gonna see it more 😆
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sandiab what a brilliant analysis. Hat's off and the way u explained every emotion of pintu is mind blowing. I agree with Moni here if Pintu hadn't heard the truth he would have married pinky. Though he went to ask his father (thinking his father may understand) but would have be blackmailed by his father regarding their family's respect and TTS honor. He was not very determined at that moment and he was just feeling that he should ask.

Second I remember one more thing Pintu said Babloo tried to explain him but he didn't listened so this may be the reason he immediately caught that his father used him. Babloo might have talked to pintu on the night itself when Pintu was emotional blackmailed that Bauji is throwing Mayajaal and using him. So when he heard what TTS is doing to krishna and VP he might have recalled what babloo had told him repeatedly so he came to conclusion that yes his father was using him.

Further I agree SAM, Angel now Krishna will be Afsar bitiya and now we will get more of their silent love without Pinky's distraction. Now Pintu might also do something about his life and proffession.

Angel even I don't think TTS will sit silently and watch. He will defo do something to get hold of pintu and will be more cunning.
Rachu nice point . Yeah may be Pintu when heares abt d truth frm TTS he would hav immdiately recalled Babloo's words n so He caught tht yes his father used him .
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: Good point of criticism on the flow of the scenes. I think a lot of us felt that there was a jarring lack of connection from the Pintu scenes which were high in drama and emotion, to the Krishna scenes that seemed like kind of an after thought. We could have done without the watch sighting. I would have much preferred if they showed the police finding the godown empty and then Krishna hearing about it on the phone and deciding to take back her complaint. The understated drama of the Pintu part was contrasted sharply with Krishna's shrieking which honestly felt a bit contrived. Like you said, it would have been good to have some sort of visual or dialogue connection, hey maybe they could have even used the father loss connection that we discussed!

Anyway, don't feel hesitant to criticise the show! It's all part of the party! 😃

@Rachna: Wow! Interesting observation! That is definitely a possibility because when Babloo was talking to Sargam in bed we even saw him saying that TTS was using Pintoo for his own gains. It is possible that he said it to Pintoo himself who refused to believe it. It is very possible that Babloo's words are coming back to haunt him now that he found evidence of their truth. It also goes back to the jail incident when Pintoo was defending his dad and Babloo told him not to be an idiot. So we have seen plenty of instances right from the beginning that Babloo tries to make Pintoo understand TTS's truly dubious nature, all of which come back to Pintoo when he realises.

@Moni: I was never a huge fan of Kinshuk (in fact as I said I didn't even know him before AB), even after the show started, though I always really liked him as Pintu. But the more I see of him the more I realise he is an actor of very high calibre that can give the tiniest nuances to a character and make them complex and layered. I really hope more people recognise AB for the beauteous creation it is and for all the immense talent that goes into it. Because these guys deserve all the awards and all the praise for the job they are doing!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam agree with you all those advices which babloo had given to pintu regarding TTS came to play a big picture and he understood everything. That is the reason the first person he acknowledge was babloo bhayia. True AB deserves the award for his brilliant performance and screenplay.

Regarding friday's krishna's scene sometime some kind of minor mistakes do happen in the show as they had to show something. Though even I felt that part was bit disconnected and distraction to the very high drama was happening in wedding. I can forget it in the highly packed earliar episode and best screenplay I have noticed in this show.