Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
First time commenting here in the discussion threads.
Today I loved the episode for the begining to the end. I loved the way how Pinto finally stood up to Tuntun and is doing things his way and how he showed that he didn't need to give any explaination to Pinky and the rest to why he is breaking the marriage. And the way he walked off leaving the Mandap and the rest looked like before anything else he has to go to Krishna. Now I hope Tuntun changes for good or he may not and try to bring more problems in Krishna's life which is going to make her stronger. Now I wonder what will happen when Pinto returns home to find Tuntun. Can't wait for Monday's episode. 😊
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you! Loved the episode, we never get disappointed with this show! Thanks CVs! πŸ₯³
Nice post!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, here I am ...

Sam said it all for me πŸ˜ƒ Nothing left for me to say.
But I will tell you anyways...πŸ˜‰

The shaadi Band Baaja music was awesome. Main Jat Yamla Pagla Dewaana!!!! OMG I felt like joining the baaraat and dancing myself. Tuntun was so awesome while dancing. Yaar! he doesn't look father from any angle. He is really the big Bhaiyya as he calls himself of Bhagalpur!!
And then the shaadi theme music was so good as the hosts welcomed the Baraati. Dhoni Hazarika is really good..
To spoil such joyous moments, the faces of Pinto, Ganga and Sargam were flashed to us...πŸ˜†

Never mind. So continuing on yesterday's rebelliousness, Pinto's heart starts repeating his mom's words and finally decides to exercise his right over his parent. Apni Khushi maangna...Good! As soon as he does that he really gets to know the truth of how much as a child he means to his father. Completely contrary to what his mom explained to him..

I am happy that Pinto decides to say something for himself, but I am unhappy that Pinto realized after 50% of the wedding rites are done. It will be bad for Pinky...baraat ka lautna nahi, shaadi se uthna...bad!!!! But Pinky!! do you think I want to sympathize with you? No!!!! No!! for the n number of times you and your parents have called Krishna a koyla khadaan, now all the kalikh (blackness) of any black colored thing got applied to you in this situation and before such a big gathering. 😲 Even that TTSingh never calls Krishna as koyla khadaan...

Guys I am confused about Pinto's dialogues. I am unable to relate to his situation, what he heard and understood. When TT Singh said that he had Vidya kidnapped and Krishna threatened to withdraw the reevaluation application, Pinto would have understood as atrocity against Krishna and her family. How come he realizes or understands that he is being used by his father. I mean I fail to get the context. In what context had he been used and to what end had be become the means for his father? What was Pinto alluding to his father?? That his father knows that he likes Krishna and still he was determined to ruin his son's happiness? I mean I just did not get why Pinto instead of harping on TT's egoism, stubborness, meanness, etc was harping on him being used. I was not convinced of those dialogues from the dialogue writers.

And more than that I was not at all interested in seeing the parallel drama of Krishna-police and the running around to find Vidya. It seemed unnecessary intrusion to Pinto Singh's drama which was SO INTERESTING today. I was hardly concerned or felt anything for Krishna today and felt when the scenes will get finished. Sorry for being so callous! πŸ˜” couldn't help it. Dil mein kuch laga hi nahin...

And now the most intriguing things:
Tuntun's face was so INSCRUTABLE at the time Pinto confrontation. I am unable to know what he is thinking, but my guess is he is concentrating on his comeback plot. The guy seemed intelligent to me; for the first time, instead of just looking arrogant and extravagant with his arre gajab attitude.

And if we go by Moni's precap, what will be Krishna's reaction to see Pinto standing behind her snatching the application? Will she stand mute or will she in emotional forgetfulness cling to him ?? I am wondering!!! πŸ˜• For me the later would make sense if rationality is not striking to me, but even if I am rational, I am going to bowled over thinking what is he doing away from the marriage mandap. So either is possible. But shouldn't Krishna be distraught? Oh! yes!!! She already has reached her crazy state when she gets ready to sacrifice her future for her parents. Her wits end and may be she starts shouting on Pinto and like Sam said "Yeh pada ek aur kheench ke thappad!!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay enough of fun now...
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

awww felt so so bad for Poor Pintu . today He showed tht He was neither Weak nor he ever scared frm his father .But It was his love n Respect which was stopping him frm going againt his father's decision . n this proved 2dy when In mandap like a child he said 2 himself tht He shld talk 2 his father atleast once but usse kya pata tha ki jis bauji se woh apne dil ki baat bolne jaa raha hai wahi uska dil tod dega .

At the boldened part, I completely agree Moni. It was the immense love and great respect for his father which had tied Pintu's tongue till this moment when everything came crashing down. All the worship and respect and trust that had been build from past so many years all gone in one moment and not unfairly so. It is true what they say, it takes a lot of time for someone to gain respect from people but it takes a few seconds to fall flat on your face This is what happened to TTS in relation to his own son.

If it would have been any other person, he would have been devastated at this, but did yo all notice the look on TTS's face when Pintu was crying and asking him why he did all this to his own son? There was not a single crease on his face🀒. He just stared at Pintu with the most haughtiest of expressions. Uff this guy is a black dot on fatherhood and humanity too.
Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Sam and Ahandu, indeed great post from both of you.
Ahandu I left my congratulations for you on your other thread since i stumbled upon that first. But ya, Congratss once again. You posts always make a wonderful read.

I am sure that Pintu is on his way to Patna. The wound that he has got from his own father might never heal but he has to see Krishna at this difficult time in her life and I think he would stop hurting so much if he were to be able to help Krishna and undo all the wrong that has been done to her by his father.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri awesome analysis and I completely loved it and even agree with you.
Even I felt same thing how come he came to know that his father used him as he only heard what his father was talking about vidya's kidnap and Krishna's failure but I let it go. As I was just waiting for this wedding to get cancelled I told yesterday I will not mind if Babloo sargam and Ganga together kidnap pintu or even if his ghodi itself kidnap him So I think what CT's have shown is the best way then my weirdest explanation
πŸ˜‰
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Hey guys, here I am ...

Never mind. So continuing on yesterday's rebelliousness, Pinto's heart starts repeating his mom's words and finally decides to exercise his right over his parent. Apni Khushi maangna...Good! As soon as he does that he really gets to know the truth of how much as a child he means to his father. Completely contrary to what his mom explained to him..

I am happy that Pinto decides to say something for himself, but I am unhappy that Pinto realized after 50% of the wedding rites are done. It will be bad for Pinky...baraat ka lautna nahi, shaadi se uthna...bad!!!! But Pinky!! do you think I want to sympathize with you? No!!!! No!! for the n number of times you and your parents have called Krishna a koyla khadaan, now all the kalikh (blackness) of any black colored thing got applied to you in this situation and before such a big gathering. Even that TTSingh never calls Krishna as koyla khadaan...

Guys I am confused about Pinto's dialogues. I am unable to relate to his situation, what he heard and understood. When TT Singh said that he had Vidya kidnapped and Krishna threatened to withdraw the reevaluation application, Pinto would have understood as atrocity against Krishna and her family. How come he realizes or understands that he is being used by his father. I mean I fail to get the context. In what context had he been used and to what end had be become the means for his father? What was Pinto alluding to his father?? That his father knows that he likes Krishna and still he was determined to ruin his son's happiness? I mean I just did not get why Pinto instead of harping on TT's egoism, stubborness, meanness, etc was harping on him being used. I was not convinced of those dialogues from the dialogue writers.

Awesome post Shri, as per usual😊

For the parts in red, I agree wholeheartedly

Pinky can earn no sympathies whatsoever. She is reaping the fruits of what she has sown for so long. The BDP trio's faces are darker than a whole big 'koyla-khadaan' at this moment with no diamond hidden anywhere too.

@Bold, you have a point! . Cannot begin to imagine Pintu's feelings and emotions on becoming aware of his father's true identity. Babuji is not at all bothered about children's likes dislikes or happiness, whatever he does is for his own benefits, obtaining more power and stronghhold among people and to obtain these he can go to any levels.

However, I also don't see how Pintu could have understood just 'how' he was being used by his father.

I think Pintu just put two and two together and understood the whole point of what TTS stands for. TTS is aware of Pintu's feelings for Krishna and Pintu knows that his father knows. He might have felt extremely hurt that his father is hell bent on destroying Krishna and her family's happiness, going to the extent of rigging the results and getting VP kidnapped. I can understand that would make him extremely sad, but how does that prove that he, as his son was being used?

Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Neetz, Rachna,

Thanks. Felt nice that you saw my point. Well we are on same page then.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neetz, Rachna,

Thanks. Felt nice that you saw my point. Well we are on same page then.

Yes you have a legible point there. That's why I was a bit reserved in praising Pinto Singh too much. Hope we come to know what it is he has deducted.

and @Nivren123 uff Fiza please do come here more often and talk more here and put your ideas forth.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Guyzzz FINALLY My NET Got Started Again So HERE I AM for d PARTY πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Woww Wowww What a Tagda SLAP on TTS Face frm his Own Son whom he calls LAADLA . Yest was really really very very Special for all of us Prishna and Pintu Fans .See Jab Hamaara Dabang Pintu Bolta hai toh Koi kuch nahi bol Paata Not even TTS πŸ˜‰ n Yest It was proved . PHEWWW WHAT A RELIEF .PINTU U ROCKKK . MY DBPS IS BACKK n BACK WID A BANG!!!!!!!!
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago