Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: UrshP

@AngelD Congrats on becoming a GOLDIE!!!! I always love reading your posts.πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats Anandu for becoming GoldieπŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: Congratulations on turning GOLD! πŸ₯³

And what a day to do it! It's like your own personal celebration.

And I totally agree with you. I am so glad the drama was understated and the focus on Pintu's every emotional reaction to the very difficult situation. That was just as it should be. And what is more, the wedding got stopped, by Pintu and without him marrying Krishna instead! πŸ‘πŸΌ

What more could a humble viewer ask for? 😳

You know what is interesting. Kirshna and Pintu have both lost their fathers in some sense. I guess this will bind them even closer together.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Ahandu

CONGRATZZ for becoming Goldie , Woww What a day

@sam
Wow I didn't thought abt this . But Yes This can bring Pintu Krishna both 2gther
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Sam what a beautiful analysis I loved it and agreed with everything you said and I am also enjoying the party

Shri angel koi analysis bhi karo I am waiting

Rachna,
Later in the night. Sorry my dear! Can't help it and I have to keep you waiting.
Now I hope to finish my Friday work in office also in the same nice mood, the go home, have dinner and just enjoy my night out with myself and another online friend with on and off on forum πŸ˜ƒ

And other than on the episode, this weekend I have something else to add.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

[

Oh man when did I become a Goldie😳

You know Angel, as soon as I noticed the change in color for your ID, I thought what's the change and looked at your profile for the no.of posts. And there u were with 1001.πŸ˜† Haan! aap goldie ban gaye!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Oh thanks everybody. My new friends hereπŸ˜ƒ

A seed of an idea sprouted in my head with what Sam said. That both of them had lost their fathers somehow. So here goes. My kind of analysis. Feel free to add on the idea or argue the idea.πŸ˜ƒ

So this post is dedicated to all my new friends hereπŸ˜ƒ ( YOu know who you are)

Today both the characters has lost their respective fathers.
One in an emotional sense and one in a physical sense.
One may loose the father forever the other has lost the father for a while.
Such is the case of Pinto and Krishna.

Pinto Singh's tender heart is broken by his fathers careless attitude.
It was a beautiful scene.
Pinto's tears are justified. Nobody would like to see their child breaking their heart in front of them, but that's what you get when you go against the child's well being.
Pinto even stops his father's hand from caressing his face and tells him to hit with it but not to show love as a mirage.

Pinto pointing his finger at Bhihari meant only one thing as Sam said "This is between me and my father , so stay out of it!"

The words he used against his father were apt. Arrey Gazab was not even allowed to speak by his son.

Krishna has lost her father in the physical sense because of Pinto's father, but she will somehow find her father with the support of the police , Babloo and the good DC.

But has the relationship between TTS and Pinto Singh severed forever. Krishna and her fathers bond will get stronger.

Ganga's face shows the anguish of a mother who had not wanted this to happen with her son.

The shamelessness of Bihari and Dhihati is also highlighted in this episode and they do not know what consequences mean.

I loved the way how Pinky fell on the ground. Shivshakthi was spot on with her acting.

Is Pinto going to go to Patna to meet his Brother Babloo and Krishna, after announcing to the world that now he will not do this wedding?

I'll go back to the door allegory now. Krishna is trying to close the door on her future , but the door will refuse to budge to close even for an inch.

Oh and much love to the CV's .πŸ˜ƒ Uhm I'm going to say something about how I feel when the background music swells. It's like somebody has put a giant finger in the sea and started swirling it.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Angel lovely analysis and loved your comparison of both krishna and pintu with their respective father. I don't know what will this lead to will it increase TTS aggression or will it change TTS. It may lead to more venomous TTS or changed TTS for his son's sake (least possibility)
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Rachu

I agree what will be the steps to heal the rift between TTS and Pinto Singh or is their scope to heal it?

It is an open question now and I think that would make a good weekend topic to discuss on. If anyone feels upto it.

Will it change TTS, I am not sure! What will be Ganga's reaction , Babloo's and Sargam's reaction.

I feel a lot of questions have opened up with this episode. Hope CV's will do justice to the upcoming tracks too.

Pinto wooing Krishna? Krishna and Pinto misunderstanding? Vidhyapathi kidnapping? Krishna becoming BDO?

Okay I will leave it at that.

But right now what will become of TTS and Pinto's relationship?

or their is the other question how will Krishna and Pinto become more connected and closer?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha see I have given you the idea of future topic. Now I feel Shri can take sigh of relief the wedding is broken without Prishna wedding. Now krishna can enjoy the status of Afsar bitiya and Chanchal can finally have her favorite roomπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†