9/3 Episode Discussion - Thank You CVs!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
They gave us just what we wanted! πŸ˜ƒ

I could not be happier with today's episode and there is no doubt that it was Pintu's episode from start to finish. This was a deciding moment in his life and he handled it with a lot of grace and determination. I like that the thought that he couldn't go through with this hit him before he even heart the truth from his father's mouth. He had gone to speak to him when his whole world comes crashing down around him. Poor Pintu who had just gone to say he didn't want this marriage, hoping his "loving father" would understand, is dealt the worst possible blow.

His innocence is completely stripped from him and I love how the first reaction they showed was for him to break down completely, before the rage took over. I also loved that he was more hurt by TTS' pretense than the fact that he was using him. It was like if TTS had told Pintu point blank that he was using him and asked him to sacrifice his life, he would have gladly done so but it was the lie that compromised TTS forever in Pintu's eyes. I like that the first two people that he thought of were Babloo, who had tried to tell him and whom he had never believed and Krishna, around who this whole matter revolves. And the expression on his face when he silenced Bihari was just awesome. I love how he jerked his hand as though warning him rather than requesting him to stay out of it.

When he goes outside he illustrates clearly what his priorities are. He barely even looks at Pinky but just removes the symbol of him being a groom and announces to nobody in particular and everybody at the venue that he is not going through with this wedding. Simple. He does not mince his words or offer an explanation. This is a new decisive Pintu and I sure hope he is here to stay! I also loved that the one person he acknowledged was Krishna's mother as the present head of the family (and I am sure as Krishna's mother πŸ˜‰).

Finally, Krishna can't take it anymore and decides to retract her complaint. I see the same stubbornness in her eyes that she had when she insisted on getting married so her sister could do so. Now that we know exactly where Pintu must be headed, it looks like looks like she is in for another life-changing THAPAD! And this time it is going to be from an even stronger Pintu, who has just discovered the truth and made a bold decision of his own.

I gotta say I love how they transitioned seamlessly from one climax point to another! We barely had a moment to be relieved that the wedding was off before we are crippled with worry as to whether Pintu will get there in time to stop Krishna from taking her complaint back. He is after all now a witness to TTS' confession and can probably do something about it in an official capacity. BUT will it be too late?!? πŸ˜•

GAH! Ye Monday kab ayega?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah of course Pintu will be one to change the stubborn attitude of Krishna.

She will dislike him even more when she comes to know that tuntun kidnapped her father

anywayzz so it will be another drama of Pintu vs Krishna ;)

I do not mind seeing that hehehe

:)
love love Pintu and krishna
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My initial reaction. will write something serious later on.πŸ˜ƒ

Okay here is a minor analysis will come back after going out.

I like that the confrontation scene between father and son did not get over dramatic. I loved how it was visualized and showed the pain and anguish of a child whose heart has been shattered to pieces by the one who had put his father on a pedestal. Pinto Singh's tender heart was being broken but he had the presence of mind to walk out of the wedding ceremony without wallowing in it.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
Loved the episode!

Pinto was amazing today. He stepped up and poured his hear out with his dad! You go PintoπŸ˜‰
All the right emotions were there and TTS looked to me as he is going to be to his tricks again. Everything was spot on, Including Pinto's interaction (unspoken words) with Pinky. He didn't say a word and he didn't have to with the whole family (dihati, Bihari and pinky) putting him through emotional turmoil. Although I felt that Pinto expressions towards Pinky felt like he was feeling guilty but walked away and didn't turn back even when Pinky fainted.

I bet Pinto will go straight to Krishna and find out where Vidya is also. I believe next week will be filled with Prishna scenes.

One Question though.

What is Krishna doing about retracting statement? Is that for the Kidnapping compliant? confused on that. Someone fill me in.

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
what a lovely treat on a Friday!!! party time. Hurray!!!!!

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

what a lovely treat on a Friday!!! party time. Hurray!!!!!

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

agree shri...its full on party sharty timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam what a beautiful analysis I loved it and agreed with everything you said and I am also enjoying the party

Shri angel koi analysis bhi karo I am waiting
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awosome awosome analysis sam

WHOOPS FINALLY FIANALYY Our Pintuji comes 2 know abt d Truth of his Father in 2dy's epi n he Breaks his marrige with Pinky .Woww WHat Dialogues Wht Expresisons awww Poor Pintu was in Tears :'( Woww WOww I am gonna Party 2night , Who all r joining ? πŸ₯³

awww felt so so bad for Poor Pintu . today He showed tht He was neither Weak nor he ever scared frm his father .But It was his love n Respect which was stopping him frm going againt his father's decision . n this proved 2dy when In mandap like a child he said 2 himself tht He shld talk 2 his father atleast once but usse kya pata tha ki jis bauji se woh apne dil ki baat bolne jaa raha hai wahi uska dil tod dega .

OMG I had tears in my eyes when i saw Pintu's first reaction.He was shocked n d way he wipes his tears like a child OMG It was so so sad .😭 .

Now I m hoping 2 see our DBPS in Patna . n like Sam saidWho knows Krishna gets One more thappad πŸ˜† par Pyaar ka jo seedhe dil pe lagega πŸ˜‰ . Can'ttw aittt for Monday . Uff yeh Weekend kyon aata hai 😑
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Sam what a beautiful analysis I loved it and agreed with everything you said and I am also enjoying the party

Shri angel koi analysis bhi karo I am waiting

Okay for you minor analysis. Go read my first post nowπŸ˜ƒ

Oh man when did I become a Goldie😳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni lovely analysis I agree with you even I felt bad for pintu he was so cutely thinking he is not happy should ask his father once can he break the wedding (like his father is buying a candy he dislikes and he went to ask if possible can he not buy that candy). But got his worst blow which hurts him from inside

I felt bad when he was shocked unable to react for a moment before he took off on his dad