Pinto finally finds out the truth, no wedding!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wohooo!
Tonight, I'm gonna be partying for sure...thank god the wedding has been called off, now i can enjoy watching his sexy desi boys dance tonight on HD without worrying to much about monday :P

Well yes! the wedding has been called off...y? Because pinto Finally find out the TRUTH!
Well Tuntun and bihari are in a room having a convo where Tuntun tells bihari that he's got vidya kidnapped and got the kdinappers to threat krishna to take the complaint back and all...!
bihari gets tensed as he knows krishna will manage a way out, Tuntun mentions about his previous consipracy against krishna...

just when they were about to leave, they see pinto standing there. (OMG! poor guy was in shock...he was like deeply cut...! for someone who trusted their father blindly, he always went against babloo when it came to his father's dignity and now..after facing the truth, the guy is just in a state of shock.)

tuntun tries to act all lovey dovey, but pinto doesn't fall for it anymore. (the guy is in tears. haaye mera pinto)

Pinto says "enough with this drama of yours. you used me for your own advantage. this emans, all your love for me is just a drama. even babloo tried to warn me, but i didn't believe him because i believed you all along. but emotions don't matter to you. your ego, and pride is everything for you and you wouldn't stand back if your owns son's life was at stake." (Harsh words, but true...! haaye mera pinto ji bechara...I'm gnna cry seeing him like this) "Why did you do this with krishna? what bad did she ever do to you? till now i was proud to be your song but now i'm ashamed to be your son." (OoO...hope tuntun goes seedha a bit now atleast)
Pinto leaves in anger, but at the door stands ganga. (OMG! plz say she heard it aswell )

angry pinto goes outside and calls off the wedding. (ok! it's good pinto stood for himself but then again i feel bad for Pin-Ky. she may be negative...but then again, like any normal girl she too dreamed about her marriage...) Pinky faints in shock. (Bihari...this is what you get when you think bad for someone else...Karma never leaves you now does it?)

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omggg😲...pls give a quick update dear...i'm dying...my side epi airs quite late
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, That is an awesome news. Eventhough we kinda knew about it but still there was a little bit of tension. I am so relieved
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfan

OMG, That is an awesome news. Eventhough we kinda knew about it but still there was a little bit of tension. I am so relieved

I'm so glad they didn't push it till monday!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Sanjana...was wondering how the wedding would have been called off since I'm sure that the DC would not have been allowed there too
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

thanks Sanjana...was wondering how the wedding would have been called off since I'm sure that the DC would not have been allowed there too

no one rlly had to do anything, tuntun said everything himself, but to his bad luck pinto heard it...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG you're the best thanks for that wonderful insight

I can enjoyed the weekends cause that torture wasn't dragged till Monday [:D/]
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sanjana for the Written Update.😃
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Thanks Sanjana for the Written Update.😃

written update toh nahi hai...i hope not...😆
it was just a summary of the scene...
734167 thumbnail
thanks god the wedding was called off.loved it now we can hope prishna moments come with bang.