Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

not a shivshakti fan but rather a bebo fan coz a true shiv fan would be appreciating what she has done sofar in the show. Shiv has been doing an amazing job as Pinky and the fact that she has made us love her as well as hate her is brilliant wish her bebo fans realise when we criticize pinky we are actually appreciatingShivshakti 4 what she has done in the show and it isnt a personal attack on Shiv /bebo. the fact that fanswant to feel sorry 4 her and dnt want to at the same timeis coz of the amazing acting by Shiv

I think you think yourself oversmart and scholar and talanted. Isn't it? Greetings you. Give me your blessings. I am now feeling that what could i have done... However, it is not allowed talk loudly in IF.
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayayaya the epi was fabbb loved pintu
Edited by Sumy_luv_KM - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bebo10

I think you think yourself oversmart and scholar and talanted. Isn't it? Greetings you. Give me your blessings. I am now feeling that what could i have done... However, it is not allowed talk loudly in IF.

what are u talking ab?
bebo10 thumbnail

what are u talking ab?

You are talking as if you do not know anything. Please don't comment. I am hurt like anything from u 2 and your words and f.d... Now i can't post anything.
frozen.devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

What do you mean by all this?

m so sorry bebo, if u r hurt. 😊 i din mean 2 hurt u. even i like shivshakti as bebo... n feel bad when she is shown in a negative light in ab... dats y i was thinking dat even u must b feeling d same. dats it! sorry again if u felt bad. 😊
bebo10 thumbnail
I am now feeling good by this post of yours. I am also a bebo fan and shivshakti too but she is know to the world by bebo and i also know her by bebo. It's too good. I Thought u r making fun. Please, Don't post heavy words. Ok.
frozen.devil thumbnail
ya sure... m happy ur feeling gud... i now hav company as a bebo fan. i don like her as pinky n dat means dat she is doing her job of acting perfectly 2 d extent dat ppl hate her. ( as pinky ). so don feel bad, ok! i say sorry as a frnd again. 😊

n BOL fr ur board exams! do well!
Edited by frozen.devil - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

But Sanju Pinky did know that her father is getting the results maipulated so that she can pass and she knew that TTS is also involved and yes though she did not know abt the kidnapping but if she would have known she wouldnt have stopped it she would have enouraged it so that Krishna does not pass or does not get to th truth. She insulted Krishna in the dhabba in front of everybody and she and her family does not leave any opportunity to insult Krishna and her family.

Completely agree on the bold part.
I am positive that Pinky would have done nothing to stop the kidnapping. However, even if we keep aside that factor (as even bihari and dihati were not aware of the kidnapping plan of TTS) we still know that Pinky has been a witness and preparator to all the injustice that has been done to her cousin by her parents. How do I feel sorry for such a person.
@Sanjana,Yes, she has been conditioned to become like this by her lowly parents and for that she should feel extremely unfortunate.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1stly just want to thank u was at home tensed waiting to hear what happened and your live coverage was so great and i was so happy that he finally called it that at that time dnt care how it happened. really it is truly party time 4 all pintu and prishna fans. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

as for princess pinky hahahaha she so got what she deserved i did feel bad 4 her 4 a second coz Pintu felt bad 4 what he did bt than i remembered her filthy mouth and i didnt feel bad anymore. its not as if they where ever friends 4 her to think that he liked her she forced herself on him all the time and didnt ever consider his feelings and she knew the whole time that he liked krishna bt more than that she knew fully well that he didnt have any feelings 4 her and didnt want to get married to her. so when u go with your eyes open into something u should know the consequences. but seriously is it bad of me to have wanted to laugh when she fainted. but seriously very good acting by Shiv here.

Ha ha, this thread was made at the spur of a moment when i could not handle the tensiona ll by myself I felt of venting it out through a threadπŸ˜† and luckily it worked! I guess there were many others going through the same excitement!