Hyperventilating..OMG!

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sitting with my heart in my mouth at this very moment,🤪 while watching the proceedings on screen. Pintu and Pinky already in the shaadi mandap, pheras are going to start😲 and there VP is still missing...😭 I know not what will happen by the end of the epi but i just cant take this tension any more hence venting it out here...
Pintu!! if you dont stop the wedding I am gonna so kill you😡
Sorry for the silly topic but i couldnt help it😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg srsly? the wedding rituals have begun? OMG! don't tell me ki pehras and all will happen and plz...let's hope this thing ends today...i wont' be able to wait until monday!
WhiteNights thumbnail

YES!! yes yes yes and YES!!!!!! Pintu ji knows it all🥳

Go Pintu! Go! He has proved it that he is THE man😉. Great dialogues! Loved every bit of whatever he said to TTS.
AND...the Wedding is off!!
580212 thumbnail
I haven't seen episode ahh! hope someone uploads sooon...the waiting is killinggg me!

@sanjana...agreee with you Can't wait till Monday if they decide to do a cliff hanger it will be a bad state LOL
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ohh..i wanted to skip todays epi, just wanted to read written update..cause i could not bear the tention

i thought cause of HD special today no telecast...atlast good telecast & nice epi it seems..i can't wait to watch it
WhiteNights thumbnail
LOL girls, I am going mad here hence the hyperness😆
But you all can relax atleast the wedding is off! Pintu overheard the kidnapping convo between TTS and Bihari. He knows how low his dad has fallen.
Lets see what happens with VP though. And oh, Pindky ji faints as Pintu walks off!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

YES!! yes yes yes and YES!!!!!! Pintu ji knows it all🥳

Go Pintu! Go! He has proved it that he is THE man😉. Great dialogues! Loved every bit of whatever he said to TTS.
AND...the Wedding is off!!

YES!
Omg @last...! i saw the coming up so yeah...omg omg omg! YAY! I'm gonna party tonight :P
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

LOL girls, I am going mad here hence the hyperness😆

But you all can relax atleast the wedding is off! Pintu overheard the kidnapping convo between TTS and Bihari. He knows how low his dad has fallen.
Lets see what happens with VP though. And oh, Pindky ji faints as Pintu walks off!

ohh really🤣, that was bound too happen to pinkdky😆..i am eager to c this scene more now😃😃
WhiteNights thumbnail
you bet Sanjana! Party time for sure :D
samarp2 thumbnail
In forum only we should have a big party for cancelling the marriage & pintoo finally sees his dads true face😈