Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Regarding Babloo he is elder son and has seen more world. We don't know the reasons for his bitterness towards TTS. It may be the education he got or may be encounter of some of injustice of his father had created wedges in between because I don't think babloo was that hateful from childhood. He also married a girl he father chose for him that too without meeting her once. Just because he may not have any girl in his life doesn't make him marrying without objecting wrong. He is against his father than he could have also question his father regarding the girl he is marrying. Sargam is good that is his good luck but what if a girl like pinky was there in place of Sargam wouldn't it spoiled his life. He didn't know when he married sargam what kind of girl he is marrying too. Pintu is moving forward that parampara only

Pintu is pampered being youngest and no 2 children in same family with same parvarish are same. In Krishna's family itself there are 5 children and every one is different from each other. In the same way pintu and babloo are different.

We don't know some of these things - you're just assuming. Let us focus on what we do kno. All we know is Babloo tries to speak against his father and his father and him are not close. Yes, he did marry someone of his father's choice but it turned out to be a good arrangement. However, in this case, Pintu knows the girl and he doesn't like her or her family. So what if Pintu was pampered or not, what does that have to do with anything? I am not sure how this excuses the fact he is not speaking up for himself. He's isn't and that is a BIG problem.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When ever pintu stood up for Krishna it was always behind TTS back,he never supported her in front of his father, bablooji is more upfront in his approach ,he does what he does in front of everybody.pintu is mopping all the time .he did not even utter 1time that he is not happy with the marriage .he does not even like pinko and he doesn't have guts to admit this ,what would you say to that.he didn't evenhad the courage to tell Krishna of his true feeling.i highly doubt that evenby any stroke of luck he gets married to Krishna he will ever support her when it comes to TTS.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahahahhahah...
I had told this point b4 one month before...
that time no one wants to listen my voice... :))
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think pintu is a weak character...he is definitely strong but right now he is deeply influenced by his father...he couldn't go against him as he respect him alot...he can very well protect krishna as he has so far protected her...right now he is bounded by the respect he has for his father and once he knows the truth of his father he'll be the one who will break the marriage and help krishna in all her struggles
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Every strong person has a weakness. Even super heroes have weaknesses. A human being is a complexity in itself you cannot just label someone as weak.

Pinto is very devoted to his father and to his way of thinking what he desires is wrong and what his father is telling him to do is correct. Pinto does not have all the information we as viewers do.

But his feelings would come on his face naturally.

For example, withholding hitting a woman shows a man's strength, whereas some ridicule saying that why can't you keep a control on your woman.

So therein lies the paradox of power and weakness.

The different characteristic of the two brothers is very stark I agree.

Maybe it has something to do with birth order psychology; therefore Babloo is given more chance to express his feelings. Since he would be the eldest the parents would be new to the game of parenting so Ganga has taken most of the care for Babloo. The scene where Babloo took his mother away from TTS is reminiscent of this. He favours her more rather than TTS. TTS would also have been away most of the time as he was rebuilding his fortune which leaves Babloo with Ganga.

Whereas Pinto has been neglected by his mother, I feel and TTS is the one who is always after him being the youngest. A bit of evidence to this is that his scenes with Sonu are reminiscent of this bond he has with Pinto.

Yes he is also afraid of his father as his mother Ganga pointed out. He has been taught not to argue with his father and we've seen evidence of this by his actions when Babloo starts arguing with his father.

Unfortunately his father being an authoritarian parent has now created a ticking "time bomb" which will explode eventually.

In my opinion he is a strong person, he just need to break the shackles holding him back before it is too late.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu is not weak, he is just scared of his dad and feels morally obligated to listen to him.

Kids do that.

when he gets to his gunda gardhi no one will stop him.
LIke Prishna rightly put, Tuntun is scared of pintu more than he is scared of babloo. He knows Babloo is against him but can do nothing about it but pintu singh is different.

Tuntun has all his hopes set on pintu and it will go crushing if pintu were to rebell
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I disagree with the weakness trait attributed to Pinto Singh.
Can we replace it to being "submissive" ? A submissive trait bordering on foolishness!

Like the poor and down-trodden are called weak when all they do is submit themselves to the wishes of the strong trusting them for their wisdom in the belief that welfare will be brought to them. It all just seems foolish when they submit to others in total resignation. But it can never be said that they are weak. When they rebel, force is unleashed.

And talking about facts..Ganga made it clear in the Vidya-jail-episode days that Babloo is just 4 years older than Pinto Singh. I am curious to know how old Pinto must be. And how old Krishna might be..If Krishna is a graduate which she should be for being a BDO, then she must be 21-22. And Pinto definitely around the same age ..

Character wise both Babloo and Pinto are different. Babloo has innate sense of ethics and he got his father's stubborn streak and so he stands for his principles. Pinto neither got that understanding from his birth nor anyone taught him. And plus he got his mom's submissive streak of obeying his father.
And let's not forget. In the initial 5th and 6th Jan episodes, when Tuntun insults Vidyapati, Babloo is upset that Tuntun never listens to any good advise. At this point, Pinto suggests why don't they work on breaking their father's stubbornness. Babloo looks very seriously at Pinto and asks him not to forget that Tuntun no matter what is their father. So in a way Babloo was teaching Pinto not to make light of his father.

If Pinto through his elders is repeatedly told to keep quiet (his mom, his brother, his dad), he is definitely going to think that everyone does the same.

From the outset we are saying that Pinto is on his way to manhood, a character in development away from the clutches of his elders. Time is good now that slowly he has isolated himself from his family in this manner. He is allowing now only his thoughts to talk to him in his mind...at least from last two episodes...so there is still hope that he understands what he wants for himself.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
'From today's episode...
So guys!!!! didn't we get what we wanted???? 😉

Pinto has got himself back. He redeemed himself. Hurray!!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Agreed! and thanks for validating my point in another vein!😃

Word Count: 0

AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen today's episode but it seems that finally pintu did something worthwhile.