AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't get me wrong but if bablooji was not married then he would be a perfect fit for Krishna .pintu though is a male lead but he is shown as such a weak character in comparison to Krishna and bablooji.he doesn't even have the courage leave defy but just to question his father.krishna is such a strong character she needs a strong male lead to match up.what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Babloo is strong character also very mature and educated...where Pintu lacking education and not enough mature. Also I like Bablu with his wife...they look good togather.
AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Bablooji was the elder son still he got out of the shadow of his father, he is smart also he knows how to put together 2 and 2 ,he figured out that tts was behind everything.pintu is the younger son why he never followed his brother .why he is so much under the influence by his father,initially he was shown as brash and abrasive now he has become beefing billi and stupid too.so much is happening around him and he can't figure it out.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I understand the appeal. We have seen more scenes and dialogue exchanged between Krishna and Babloo than we have seen with Pintu and Krishna. We have also seen Babloo do more for and also stand up to his father. Tragically Pintu has become a wimp, an easy pawn in his father's hand. Krishna is the stronger one and traditionally we like to see egalitarian relationships and the idea of a man rescuing a woman. Here, the writers have shown us a weaker male lead whom the leading lady must rescue from a horrible marriage. I don't know if I like this anymore than I like to see a woman rescued by a guy. I want to see a person speak for themselves and say "NO."
Seriously, Pintu could take some money and runaway. Surely all his doors are not closed. It's rather discouraging to see such a spineless male lead. You can't help but feel sorry for him. If he can't stand up to his father for himself, what can he do for Krishna?
The writers are really going to have to do something fast.
BTW, going back to your title, I just don't see the chemistry between these two characters; they have such a pure teacher-student relation; to see a romance, anything physical is rather impossible for me. Plus he looks so much older than her.
AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
That is so true ,but how can Krishna depend on such a weak man.he can never protect her although she is shown self sufficient still in any relationship the dynamics between both the protagonist should match otherwise there would be problems.babloo seems dependable sensible mature intelligent and resourcefully I really wish he was unmarried and was not Krishnan tea cher
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry to disagree with you that pintu is weak character. He is not at all a weak character. In some circumstances people do get weak due to their love, respect and fear too. He is bowing in front of his father because he feels his father's honor is at stake. He was pampered in house and never came out of shadow because he was safe there and had never faced hardships which krishna faced.

Tuntun singh is scared of Pintu?? He doesn't want the truth to come in front of pintu because he can see the strength behind this pintu. He is not scared babloo knows the truth but is scared the pintu shouldn't know this. He is captivating on Pintu's love for him. Pintu has shown the glimpse before too small incidents like rajesh scene, Theatre, hospital scene, walking off when TTS insulted ganga those were glimpse of his strength. This quality need to be evoked and for that he needs to know the truth.

AaaabbbbCccc thumbnail
Sorry to disagree but babloo was also born and bought up in the same circumstances.marriage is the biggest decision of one's life. If he cannot speak now then he is the weakest character he will not be spoiling just his own life but pinky and Krishnan too.how cananybodytakesuch a big decision just because he is scared of somebody or becauseofhisfathers honor .this is a lame excuse.
Because according to him this decision is just affecting him. If he would have known the feelings of krishna then there was question of why he is not speaking up. But he doesn't know her feelings.

Secondly it is not always necessary that a person who stand up and say I love you is strong someone who can stand for you when u are in need shows your strength pintu showed it many times before. He always stood up for krishna and that moment he doesn't think who is in front of him so this shows he is not a weak character bit suppressed I can agree but not weak character. When he takes stand that is much firmer than even krishna and babloo. That was proved during Mains exams had been not him krishna would have never given her mains. Due to his standing she fell short and had to give exam.
He do let other rule him whom he loves (father, babloo, krishna and ganga) till everything is effecting him only but when he feels other is wrong he never shied away from saying it like he spoke to his father when he felt something suspicious regarding krishna, he did walked away when he felt his father was wrong in insulting ganga, he did spoke to his brother when he felt VP insulted TT. That is the reason TT is scared that what will happen if pintu knows the truth. Right now TT is hurting him and suppressing his wishes so he is quiet the moment he comes to know TT had attacked Krishna and VP he will take stand

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prishna, I have to disagree with you. Pintu is protrayed as weak man who cannot say to his father "NO" His father is using him. Even Babloo said that he is afraid of his father. It is not about honor, it is about a father who is bullying him. Pintu is willing to ruin his own life for the sake of what? The writers have not even suggested that he is doing it to protect Krishna - preventing harm befalling her. If he was doing it for this reason and he has come to learn it was in vain, he should lose it and say "no." I am hoping he is going to gallop on that horse all the way to Patna 😛
Regarding Babloo he is elder son and has seen more world. We don't know the reasons for his bitterness towards TTS. It may be the education he got or may be encounter of some of injustice of his father had created wedges in between because I don't think babloo was that hateful from childhood. He also married a girl he father chose for him that too without meeting her once. Just because he may not have any girl in his life doesn't make him marrying without objecting wrong. He is against his father than he could have also question his father regarding the girl he is marrying. Sargam is good that is his good luck but what if a girl like pinky was there in place of Sargam wouldn't it spoiled his life. He didn't know when he married sargam what kind of girl he is marrying too. Pintu is moving forward that parampara only

Pintu is pampered being youngest and no 2 children in same family with same parvarish are same. In Krishna's family itself there are 5 children and every one is different from each other. In the same way pintu and babloo are different.