~Shivshakti Dance Performance Link Added~

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the precaps they showed shivshakti inviting us on holiumeedowaali, She was looking preety in red colour saree and will be dancing on tomorrow's holiumeedonwaali which is going to be aired from 8.00p.m. 2 10.30p.m. And they may show or start early to introduce to their viewers as they usually do on the red carpets some 30 minutes or 15 minutes early from the actual timing.

Today also they showed some fun and introductions on Hitler Didi's timing at 11.30p.m. Where it showed that stars were happy celebrating their holi.

Whereas they showed pintu singh dancing on the song 'Desi Boyz'. They are all set to turn their holi into a happy holi. Maybe bcoz of exchanging their partnership's there is Pinky in place of Krishna.

See what happens next and yes, all bebo fans, shivshakti will be performing tomorrow, don't miss, πŸ˜‰...I know i am much happy. πŸ˜‰...and also Kinshuk fans will be happy.

Will you watch today?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3-oiDtfhz4
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail

Shivshakti in New Show

Shivshakti sachdev new show 'The suite life of karan & kabir' which promos are going on and all setup to be aired from 8th of April 2012 at 10.30a.m. on Disney channel.

Now it's not a joke and i am serious, I will post up the youtube link later on...

Also, 2 show will be aired currently.

The Link - Click to See Or Read
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bebo10

Shivshakti in New Show

Shivshakti sachdev new show 'The suite life of karan & kabir' which promos are going on and all setup to be aired from 8th of April 2012 at 10.30a.m. on Disney channel.

Now it's not a joke and i am serious, I will post up the youtube link later on...

Also, 2 show will be aired currently.

The Link - Click to See Or Read

Thanks for Sharing and what a coincidence I watch the American Version of that. πŸ˜†
Edited by Nivren123 - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Shivshakti's Performance on mujhe rang de from holi umeedon waali:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=gwZjVTQYSAg

It starts from 2.18 to 3.17, and always they give to perform her less
πŸ˜‰Like to kill the cv's ...illa majak kar raha hun.