Slaps needed: left, right, and center

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tuntun singh, arrghhh 😡😡😡😡. This guy has crossed all limits.

Several much deserved slaps are needed and TTS truly deserves them. I want TTS' family to tie him around a pole and tape his mouth so that he can keep shut.

Then, everyone should take their turns lecturing this guy as to what kinda lowly deeds he has committed and then slap him left, right, and center.

This man has totally lost it. Getting that poor and weak Vidyapati ji kidnapped is pushing the boundaries of disgusting acts.

Its high time that his Kaali Kartoots are exposed in front of everyone.

I really don't see as to WHY Krishna should live in TTS' mansion after she gets married to Pinto Singh. NO WAY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree TTS is Disgusting charcter .how can he do dis yaar ? 😡 But I m not surprised much if he kidnapped VP but I m surprised2 see tht What he is doing with his own son whom he says Laadla .I mean U r calling him Laadla n is backstabbing him , U r saing him laadla n claimng tht U love him n u r playing wid his Emtions , Giving him so much pain in form of dis marrige .How can A Father do dis 2 his own Son yaar HORRIBLE 😡 . I am Watng for d day when pintu will come 2 know abt d truth . Tht day Pintu will teach him a nice lesson by his DBPS actions 😡
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
forget the lectures...concentrate on the slaps
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree on your last sentence . That should teach a lesson to TTS the way he has treated his laadlaa beta!