Mitali's acting did not convince me much today!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ok! before you all mitali fans out there start throwing chappals @ me..just hear me out once. for some reason her acting wasn't up to the mark today.

The scene where Krishna's father got kidnapped and krishna just runs after the car and cries...that entire scene did not convince me...! for the first time mitali's acting did not seem real. I mean c'mon ur father has been kidnapped...to me the scene felt like as if it was just done for the sake of it...
it was like ok, vidya gets kidnapped, u run and cry...and she did that...i don't think she really felt the moment here.
same goes for when she's in the police station. when she gets the call from the kidnappers...that scene again did not convince me...! she rlly needs to work on her expressions when such scene is to be done...it was like she's just done for the sake of it...she didn't really go deep with the feelings...
she rlly needs to work on her crying...

anyone else agrees?
sorry if i offended anyone, just sharing my views.
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju I aggree with u . I 2 felt somethng missing in her acting 2dy in whole episode . She is very good actress n With Time She will improve it more I m sure .😊
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sanju I aggree with u . I 2 felt somethng missing in her acting 2dy in whole episode . She is very good actress n With Time She will improve it more I m sure .😊

yeah i mean from day one she's surprised me with her acting but today something was lacking...which made her scenes a bit just below average...wasn't very happy with her performance today
I know sanju . And i felt the Direction also little weak in Mitali's scenes . It was not satisfying .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She did not look so earnest today I feel.So it felt she had a different set of emotions then the set of emotions highlighted in today's episode. Maybe it had something to do with the directing.

BTW I love your written updates SanKi4eva
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I know sanju . And i felt the Direction also little weak in Mitali's scenes . It was not satisfying .

i just watched the episode and i was looking 4 a word to describe her part and why it actually looked worse than it was and u said it -the direction was pathetic there should have been something more be4 she started running and falling- it should have all just been more dramatic. Sanju is right even when she answered her fone it was done very carelessly not like how she would usually behave. but i will say that she has been so amazing from day 1 that its quite easy to forget that she is a newbie bt more than that i have to say she is a qucik learner she wnt make this mistake again. i remember the 1 thing i didnt really like was her expressions in her fight scenes with Pintu in the beginning bt i noticed by the 3rd time she had gotten it perfect. bt i have already forgiven coz her expression when she heard that Pintu was gertting married was perfect quite frankly she showed more emotions than, than 4 her dad- quite shocking
Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I guess they shot so many scenes for the high impact drama, that she was so exhausted that she couldn't deliver it. Otherwise, I have to say she is a good actress.
And honestly it gets a little boring when only troubles are lined up for your character. And don't tell me its the same pink/magenta dress and she did not have anything to eat for more than 18 hours. They need to infuse naturalism into the show and not throw scenes.

More ...later when I watch it.
Shri no matter how much u r exahausted but 2 cover tht frm ur acting is wht a good sign of Amazing Actor . And As an actor the bore part shld not come while u r acting . I know She is Amazing Actress n with time she wil learn it
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Shri no matter how much u r exahausted but 2 cover tht frm ur acting is wht a good sign of Amazing Actor . And As an actor the bore part shld not come while u r acting . I know She is Amazing Actress n with time she wil learn it

But again an actor is not the one who controls the show. It is the director and screen editor who may have seen her expressions in the first place. How could they have allowed it to happen and not asked her to do it convincingly.
So my comment was on general exhaustion faced by the team.

Again I may be wrong and she was just bad today to the frustration of her creative team who knows! and they had to air it anyways...
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
@Shri

I know Shri . Sometimes this type of thng happens tht Both Actor n Director fails 2 do complete justice . It may be becozz they would hav got exhausted.