Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shri: Wonderful points you brought up, especially about the rasas evoked by yesterday's episode. Bheebatsa and bhayanaka are indeed what TTS evoked in me as well yesterday. To all the other characters of course one could only feel karuna, sympathy and well, I guess by your description of the effect the episode had on you, empathy.

It shows how in one second one can do something wrong, something which takes much effort, time and patience to fix. Here TTS' one gesture of bribing the examiner cost Krishna her true result and we have borne witness to the struggle for justice. Similarly, it took him just a few phone calls to set in motion irrevocable injustice, especially if Pintu marries Pinky. Now the same goes for Pintu. It does not take much effort to make the wrong decision here and he knows in his heart that it is wrong. On some level by bowing down before his father he is taking the easy way out and we can only hope he acknowledges the the consequences he is well aware of and stops this wedding!

I also liked that you pointed out how Krishna's breakdowns happen when something happens to her father. Somehow, even though she is grown up, her faith and strength comes almost uniquely from him. His absence brings out the child in her but like you said, this time she has Babloo and the DC for support. TTS has been getting less careful and Krishna now has equally strong allies. Last time TTS used VP for injustice against Krishna, she was all alone with nobody on her side as he had alienated all the possible well-wishers as well as the police. Now she has those allies as well as the police in their greatest capacity. The tables have turned and this is making TTS more and more desperate and careless.

He is not even bothering to handle Pintu tactfully anymore and this is going to fly back in his face.

@kaveri: Loathe as I am to admit it, I am not certain that this wedding won't happen. 😕 But I guess that is the talent of the storytelling team because the suspense is very real and the result by no means feels inevitable. We know that Krishna will become the BDO and that VP will somehow be found so they are restricting that part of the story to emotions and weaving the suspense aspect around Pintu's side of things. But I still maintain that I don't want the Pintu-Krishna wedding to happen just yet. Please don't do something lame like switching the brides. I want Pintu and Krishna to get married, fully aware of each other and after they have understood the depth of their relationship, with blessings from VP and Saraswati, who at this point have no idea about their soul connect. Plus it would be a waste of another climax point to just have the story happen now.

I just want the Pintu-Pinky wedding to be stopped for the time being.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Sam and Shri that

TTS is not even trying to cover up his actions anymore, other than to Pinto and that too in a very tactless manner

I too just want the Pintu-Pinky wedding to be stopped for the time being.

At this rate TTS is going to be isolated and sprouting stuff at himself one fine day.

So as the Sanskrit saying reminds us that vinaash kale vipreet budhi (terrible idea at a dangerous time),
I would request TTS to go on a vacation and
spare his family with his half-baked ideas that will create more problems than solve it.

After all talk is said and done what if TTS scraps the wedding in the last minute, after he gets a call from that mysterious informant he has, telling him that Babloo and the good DC are coming there with evidence against him. So to cover up his tracks he scraps the wedding to keep Pinto from rebelling against him.

It's just a tiny gut feeling I have.😃

Hope I'm proved wrong and what will happen is what the majority of AB forum members want, which is Pinto himself will get out of marrying Pinky.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd also like to add this here.

Every strong person has a weakness. Even super heroes have weaknesses. A human being is a complexity in itself you cannot just label someone as weak.

Pinto is very devoted to his father and to his way of thinking what he desires is wrong and what his father is telling him to do is correct. Pinto does not have all the information we as viewers do.

But his feelings would come on his face naturally.

For example, withholding hitting a woman shows a man's strength, whereas some ridicule saying that why can't you keep a control on your woman.

So therein lies the paradox of power and weakness.

The different characteristic of the two brothers is very stark I agree.

Maybe it has something to do with birth order psychology; therefore Babloo is given more chance to express his feelings. Since he would be the eldest the parents would be new to the game of parenting so Ganga has taken most of the care for Babloo. The scene where Babloo took his mother away from TTS is reminiscent of this. He favours her more rather than TTS. TTS would also have been away most of the time as he was rebuilding his fortune which leaves Babloo with Ganga.

Whereas Pinto has been neglected by his mother, I feel and TTS is the one who is always after him being the youngest. A bit of evidence to this is that his scenes with Sonu are reminiscent of this bond he has with Pinto.

Yes he is also afraid of his father as his mother Ganga pointed out. He has been taught not to argue with his father and we've seen evidence of this by his actions when Babloo starts arguing with his father.

Unfortunately his father being an authoritarian parent has now created a ticking "time bomb" which will explode eventually.

In my opinion he is a strong person, he just need to break the shackles holding him back before it is too late.

580212 thumbnail
But I still maintain that I don't want the Pintu-Krishna wedding to happen just yet. Please don't do something lame like switching the brides. I want Pintu and Krishna to get married, fully aware of each other and after they have understood the depth of their relationship, with blessings from VP and Saraswati, who at this point have no idea about their soul connect. Plus it would be a waste of another climax point to just have the story happen now.

I just want the Pintu-Pinky wedding to be stopped for the time being.

@ Samana. I have to agree with you on EVERY POINT here. I never want to see Choti Bahu 1 type of marriage where brides get switched how stupid is that? I mean CVs havent shown a full fledged love story between Prishna yet and getting them married in all this other mess will overshadow why they are getting married in the first place.

I want to see a love blossoming and a story where they are together before marriage and have them understand one another before they take the step. PLEASE CVS don't do something like other serials. Wait for Prishna marriage!!!
580212 thumbnail
Does anyone know what is happening tonight? is there AB airing tonight or something eles? the precap confusing me.

Thanks.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Voila, today's thread.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2854756#54144560

With a big HUG for the CVs. 😃