Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shri

I think you just did a cross over episode of Hitler Didi with Afsar Bitiya. I do watch the show here and there.
@ sandia

Okay will try to balance the write up. I really was totally disgusted with TTS. Who would actually do a thing like that to their own son?

@ Sam
Loved your horse comments oh and yeah Shri too for the horse comment. Yeah is it the first time that it is a Sasur-Bahu show. I think there is one more show like that.?

and at All lovely discussions . Sargam and Babloo is the most harmonious couple in this show I think.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Shri

I think you just did a cross over episode of Hitler Didi with Afsar Bitiya. I do watch the show here and there.
@ sandia

Okay will try to balance the write up. I really was totally disgusted with TTS. Who would actually do a thing like that to their own son?

@ Sam
Loved your horse comments oh and yeah Shri too for the horse comment. Yeah is it the first time that it is a Sasur-Bahu show. I think there is one more show like that.?

and at All lovely discussions . Sargam and Babloo is the most harmonious couple in this show I think.

Yep Angel I also feel Sargam and babloo has a beautiful relation which is coming in front now as earlier it was just wrapped. I loved how sargam trust babloo so much and babloo trust sargam was also commendable
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PERFECT! 👏

DRINK THE WATER, STUBBORN PINTU SINGH! 😡

@Shridevi: It is interesting that you brought up the time that Krishna was in a similar situation to the one Pintu is now. And she was considerably worse off, actually because her mother threatened to commit suicide over the whole thing and all TTS has "threatened" to do is bear people's taunts against him. It is actually interestingly hypocritical of Pintu to behave like this himself when he almost made a game of Krishna's similar decision. But I guess the difference is that Krishna had a dream, which her planned marriage was obstructing. BUT Pintu sees no such strong justification for himself to give up on this marriage. It is sad that while he can see Krishna as so much more than her parents' pawn because of her dreams and her dedication to them, he cannot see himself the same way.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

There is a difference b/w Krishna's cnd n Pintu's cond . Both of their reason of telling Yes for d marrige was different . n Like Sam said AT tht time Pintu oppsed d marrige becozz He saw how desperate Krishna was for her dreams n he was seeng tht She is sacrificing her studies for dis marrige . But Now he is not opposing it as he don't hav any strong reason for breaking dis wedding . Krishna didn't Promised 2 her parents for dis marrige n So Pintu opposed her marrige but Here He Promised 2 his father tht2 twice n As much as We all know Pintu He never ever backs out frm his words , Nomatter how much it hurts him or No matter evenif his life is getting ruined .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

There is a difference b/w Krishna's cnd n Pintu's cond . Both of their reason of telling Yes for d marrige was different . n Like Sam said AT tht time Pintu oppsed d marrige becozz He saw how desperate Krishna was for her dreams n he was seeng tht She is sacrificing her studies for dis marrige . But Now he is not opposing it as he don't hav any strong reason for breaking dis wedding . Krishna didn't Promised 2 her parents for dis marrige n So Pintu opposed her marrige but Here He Promised 2 his father tht2 twice n As much as We all know Pintu He never ever backs out frm his words , Nomatter how much it hurts him or No matter evenif his life is getting ruined .

Well I was not assessing their conditions at all and why they were agreeing to marry. In fact I am just comparing the two and how I see no difference at all in their situations on an objective basis.

Previously I criticised Krishna's mute acceptance as it was stupid act and now I see Pinto's mute acceptance as beyond my understanding. If I was in Pinto's place I would have said, "Dad I would like to see few other girls before I zero in on your choice". That is what Ganga initially was suggesting to Tuntun and he would have given the opportunity had he not been stuck at Badaiyya that day. And Sargam was also advising the same thing...

And I am only seeing the change in Pinto Singh who could see clearly the difference between Purab and Paschim of Vidya and Saraswati in regards to krishna's destiny, where as now he cannot see the purab and paschim views between himself, his family and his father. A person who was willing to do something for an outsider breaking all ground rules and protocol which could have been disasterous for that outsider, now he is tasting himself the same bitter soup that he was so unsympathetic about Krishna in the beginning. And while draining down the same bitter soup, he is so similarly stuck as krishna was in her situation.

Krishna accepts her mom's command for all her mom's perceived good reasons and is ready to get married. Pinto tries breaking it up twice. 1) through Swati 2) going by himself to Badaiyya
Finally her marriage is broken because of her Dad who agreed to Babloo's plan.

Pinto accepts his father's command for all his dad's perceived honour and is ready to get married. Sargam hints twice to say something. Ganga and Babloo voice something to Tuntun on behalf of Pinto. Pinto just keeps mute like Krishna was.
Let's see if this time Babloo has any scheme to help Pinto get out of his forced predicament.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
finished watching the episode.

Initially it was hilarious to watch Tuntun getting Pinto all ready as the bridegroom. But by the time he ties the sehra on Pinto's head and then asks him to show his face, and when Pinto obeys that but then turns his face away, my heart became heavy and the heaviness continued throughout the episode. I am quite doused in that mood.

In Natyashastra's Navarasas, I would say today three rasas dominated. Veebhatsam, Bhayanakam and Karunyam.
Today the show was completely stolen by Tuntun Singh. He was the one who evoked Vibhatsa (Disgust/grotesque), Bhayanaka (fear) and Karunya(sorrow and despair).
How he has orchestrated the turn of events around him, no one has a peace of mind. Every one around him was burning in some kind of hell. Be it Sargam, Ganga, Babloo, Pinto or Krishna. Everyone was reeling under his scathing attack on sanity.

Despair
Pinto was a little less than the zinda laash because his heart was still giving him all signals even as he locked his mind. His heart did not allow him to have him provide joy to his father when he himself was unhappy, his heart spoke to his bhabhi even as his eyes were trying to avoid seeing her. He did smile at her when she doing the "nazar utarna" but then his heart grabs the opportunity and speaks to her. And the way his mom advised him it was being received by his mind not caring much but somewhere his heart registered the truth the she showed him. Agar bachche khush nahin to maa-baap kaise khush ho sakte hain, This was a fact which Pinto seemed to have forgotten when giving his word to his father. And it was exactly the way we were all saying. Pinto instead of exercising his right of being the son of his parents had become the opposite, a father to his stubborn father who behaves like a child. And finally Pinto's heart starts messing with his mind. He starts seeing apparitions of his reality, kicking in existential thoughts.

Krishna was distraught beyond control. The way she was crying, it was again the child in her. Now this is the second time I am seeing her behave like this when something happens to Vidya. She just loses all grit and hits nadir in desperation. While last time I was angry at her weeping in DC's office. today I had the comfort that Babloo was there and he was controlling her.
Her senses do kick in as the kidnappers call, as her mom and brother call and she decides what she has to tell...it is only with regards to her father that she becomes the girl who just does not have anything left if her father is not there with her.
Disgust and Fear.
I am so much in its grip that I do not even have any words to describe my state. First I should applaud the creatives for weaving the mayajaal through Tuntun, They could penetrate my stern objectivity and appeal to my emotions. I did feel scared and disgusted by seeing to what an extent this man can go for achieving what he wants. And that feeling was echoed by Babloo.

The only I way I can get out of this is reading all the repartees again that we had this morning. All those light moments of the posts. I am now so happy that I did the crossover between HD and AB. It does seem that only HD can do something about this Tuntun. Gosh! I need to get out of this Tuntun grip. I need fresh air...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why is TTS hurrying firth marriage... I thought he agreed for the wedding cos pinky was becoming a BDO... But here he is trying to get them married before she is becoming a BDO... Also he knows that there is a possibility of Krishnas revaluation, then what is he gonna gain with the marriage?

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Why is TTS hurrying firth marriage... I thought he agreed for the wedding cos pinky was becoming a BDO... But here he is trying to get them married before she is becoming a BDO... Also he knows that there is a possibility of Krishnas revaluation, then what is he gonna gain with the marriage?

He is hurrying because he knows the liking of pintu towards krishna. He wants to keep pintu away from krishna. Now question of BDO bahu is not in the TTS mind because if he just wanted a BDO bahu then he wouldn't have done so much efforts for pinky. He could have just rejected pinky if she would have failed the exam. He took a war against krishna therefore he doesn't want krishna as his DIL which he thinks pintu will make her if he let him loose.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sammy, ahandu, moni, shri, sandiab, rachna and all...incredible analysis guys...detailed and noteworthy👍🏼
TTS ka toh kya keheney..he is just too disgustingly gajab...making his fav son a pawn in his dirty game...not even realising that when the truth will surface...what the consequences will be...guess he is so blinded by his revenge that all he sees is krishna, krishna, krishna... this man has totally stooped low beyond my imagination...
my only fear remains that hope pintu opens his blessed mouth rite on time and calls off the wedding...though somewhere deep down i feel that the wedding may happen...knowing what an aagyapaalan son he is...and he can do anything for this idolized gajab father...sorry folks for being -ve but its just my feel...hope CVs prove me wrong...
feel really sorry for krishna...one problem solved..another crops up...but this time she atleast has bablooji and DC besides her as her supporting pillars...hope she is able to clear all the hurdles soon...and we see her victorious...she is truly a strong girl full of courage and determination...
hope the cops are able to find the kidnappers...and this reminds me that the kidnappers probably would be the same gundas who wrecked babloo coaching centre...once caught...the gundas may blurt out this too...
i am just too jittery to watch today's special epi...keeping fingers crosssed!!

Originally posted by: kaveri

@ sammy, ahandu, moni, shri, sandiab, rachna and all...incredible analysis guys...detailed and noteworthy👍🏼

TTS ka toh kya keheney..he is just too disgustingly gajab...making his fav son a pawn in his dirty game...not even realising that when the truth will surface...what the consequences will be...guess he is so blinded by his revenge that all he sees is krishna, krishna, krishna... this man has totally stooped low beyond my imagination...
my only fear remains that hope pintu opens his blessed mouth rite on time and calls off the wedding...though somewhere deep down i feel that the wedding may happen...knowing what an aagyapaalan son he is...and he can do anything for this idolized gajab father...sorry folks for being -ve but its just my feel...hope CVs prove me wrong...
feel really sorry for krishna...one problem solved..another crops up...but this time she atleast has bablooji and DC besides her as her supporting pillars...hope she is able to clear all the hurdles soon...and we see her victorious...she is truly a strong girl full of courage and determination...
hope the cops are able to find the kidnappers...and this reminds me that the kidnappers probably would be the same gundas who wrecked babloo coaching centre...once caught...the gundas may blurt out this too...
i am just too jittery to watch today's special epi...keeping fingers crosssed!!

You made me laugh by this sentence. Yaar don't put any of these idea's in CV's mind. Though the CT's are very intelligent, giving us very good script and don't need to use our idea's but you never know when something may bite them and they feel like using our wrong idea's so keep ur fears inside and hope Prishna marry I don't care who stop the wedding. Even if ganga, sargam and babloo kidnap pintu and forcefully make him fill the mang of krishna I would not mind or agar uski ghodi bidak kar usse kidnap kar le I don't mind. Vase vo itna smart hai godhi ka bhi dil aa sakta hai us par