Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahandu i have to say that i absolutely love the way u start of your discussions- its kind of like u tell us what happens and we can build on it so please continue how u are doing it coz i know most of us will never miss the updates and the monkeys and especially the singing whether we read this or watch the episodes 1st.
coming to the episode i normally love the way TT says Pintu Singh really i cnt get enough of it but today the way he did it, it was like he was his son's enemy it was done in such an evil way- it was truly disgusting. it made me wonder is there even an ounce of love in this man for any1 i always thought he would do anything 4 that boy bt today he proved he doesnt love any1 least of all Pintu Singh.
when he was putting the turban and that veil thing 4 some reason i imagined when some1 puts those blinders on a horse- it was just so freaky.- it was like if pintu gets married the veil will may/may never be removed from his eyes bt there would be no getting away from tt or his responsibility to pinky.
but more than that there was a craze to tt- the way he acted and the look in his eyes scared the shit out of me really i always thought pinky would be the 1st to go to the mental hospital but i predict it will be tt 1st and than they willl just meet up there.🤣
the whole ganga thing i dnt know why but even though she gave him advice i somehow feel she just mouthed the words like thats all i can do 4 u the rest is up to u, its your life- bt at the same time u gave take a horse( is it a horse i cnt remember) to a well but u cnt make them drink from it so she cnt really do much 4 him until he does something 4 himself- and quite frankly he needs to stop this wedding on his own not babloo, not krishna just him saying no. bt atleast she did give him that advice which he did need to realise that it is his life but he has never really done anything that for himself that would affect his family adversely or more particularly that freaking monster so i dnt know whether he is going to have the strenght to not go through with this.
each episode sargam is in i just fall more and more in love with this woman i just love her, her personality, her sharpness and her love 4 babloo and pintu- she makes me wish i had siblings coz i want a bhabi just like her i just love. even when pintu is at his lowest he cant help bt not respond to her which is quite beautiful.
now Mr Pintu Singh i dnt kn what to say ab this character kinshuk does this in each show he is in he steals it no words just utter utter perfection/flawlessness in his performance. i cnt really comment much on him seeing krishna coz stupid tashan tv dnt have that scene and the episode that has been uploaded on the forum not working 4 me bt what i did see was beautiful.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I do agree with you. Its that me being a guy gets me objective when it comes to expressing emotions. I felt like on an emotion roller coaster today with this episode more than yesterdays.😆

I guess much of the roller coaster was not needed after all! Why do they want to action pack it in 3 hour hindi movie style ? Not that Tuntun will get jailed or we are gonna see poetic justice after the 3 hours drama (count all 20 minutes of each day)... After all it is a daily soap and Tuntun still has to be there.

Couldn't they show that Tuntun lets it go this time and planning vengeance more for future...the way he is running the show, its like there is no tomorrow. Can't understand from reality bites point of view nor a daily soap presentation. I might as well skip today and tomorrow's drama and see all three together on Monday. No??

Shri Koi bhi Wedding Track Bina Drame ke pura nahi hota hai , And same goes here . Becozzz Wedding is one track where lotzz of Drama can be shown . Agar iss wedding mein drama naa dikhaake TTS let it go dikhaate toh Itna exciting nahi hota naa . After all they do need TRP's as well . n tht2 soon . Aur Atlast This is daily soap , Sab kuch easily solve ho jaayega toh daily soap kaisa (As Per them ) 😆 , So just Enjoy the show ,kabhi kabhi Drama bhi hote dekh lena chahiye 😆 . jokes Apart . Don't miss the show dear , See it .Specially the lst scene was really good . And U shld see it for Kinshuk's brilliant Acting. He was Wonderful 2dy .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sammy sammy sammy what a beautiful post loved it to bits whenever u mention how male/female stereotypes is being turned on its head in this show i want to kiss u coz u so freaking brilliant 😉. after the 1st couple of weeks i wondered what i was watching how in the world could they model Pintu Singh on the many female leads we have on tv it was shocking bt so true. no purpose, no job, no ambition, emotionally retarded, he does nothing more than stare at Krishna and the only time he acts strong is when he is with Krishna. But I have to say thank god they didn't include that he wanted to get married coz I read once on another forum that the female lead was waiting for some man to give her life importance so the 1st person who gave her that attention she fall for him. but more importantly thank god he is rich coz if he wasn't than Krishna would have to buy him a cell phone.
i am really amazing how they have shown a male like this coz it shows that not only in a life and death situation can we be forced to do the wrong thing but sometimes we can end up doing the wrong thing coz of what we think is right. family, respect, honour we all need to evaluate what these words actually mean to us there is no use doing these things coz we where brought up this way coz we dnt know the meaning of it and Pintu is at the point in his life where he has to decide that going against his dad dnt mean he is disrespecting him. i really feel 4 him and i dnt know ab this wedding pintuji make a choice or just please ran away from all of them.
@Sam

Woww What a Beautiful Analysis . lovedd it . n I aggree wid u tht it's 1st time Male lead is been shown like dis . U know Kinshuk always do dis . .He always takes the character who had been seen 1st time on TV . He chose Ranvir frm bidaai where First time a male lead was shown Possessive , obsessive for his Elder bro . He chose Viren Sood char frm CCBM Where First time Male lead was a grey shaded character with Multiple dimensions . n now Pintu Singh who is been shown so much obsessed n in love wid his family specially 2 is father tht he is ready 2 sacrifice himself for his father Nomatter how much it kills him , No matter how much it hurts him. I also lovee lovee Sargam , Dis lady is just Wonderful yaar n In whole house She is d one who understands Pintu d most . Today i lovedd how She was feeling pain of Pintu . And her saying tht She never ever saw Pintu like dis . She was so correct . If we see 19th dec epi Tht pintu n Today's Pintu hav lotzzz n lotzzz of change in him . Pintu toh jaise muskuraana hi bhool gya hai Pehle jaisa taang khichna hasna toh door ki baat hai . .
Atlast I aggree wid ur last scene view .It was beautifully executed n directed. Showed Pintu's feelings openly n wht Pintu thinks abt krishna .
@sandia

Sandia I fully aggree with u tht Kinshuk always do dis . he always steals d show wid his awoosme killing natural Expresisons n Wout Dialogue he just convey wht he want 2 . He is a very Brilliant Actor . OMGG ur TTS n Pinky Meeting in pagalkhana is just , I hope it happens some day 🤣 But U know naa I lovee 2 hate TTS , n If He goes Pgalkhana I will really miss him n his GAZAB 😔 SO Plzz No paalkhana for him , Let him stay in TTS Mansion , use toh Pintuji dekh lenge Bas sachaai bahar aane ki der hai 😆😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

but more importantly thank god he is rich coz if he wasn't than Krishna would have to buy him a cell phone.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

True story.

I loved your analysis as well and aaall the many horse references there in! So Pintu is the horse, on which TTS is proudly fixing blinders (I thought of the same thing at that moment, actually so there must have been something to it) and Ganga is trying to impress the notion that he should drink the water in front of him. DRINK THE WATER PINTU SINGH! 👍🏼

I love that our Pintu is very human and not at all a larger than life hero, though he is Krishna's hero. But the wonderful thing is that she is his hero too! And that, in short is what makes for a really strong, feminist love story based on equality and mutual respect. I didn't think that would actually ever exist but here we are! 😃

@Moni: To be honest, I had almost no idea about Kinshuk when I started watching this show other than the fact that he was a well-loved and fangirl-creating character. I have limited experience with Indian soaps, so. But from what I have seen so far, on this show I am nothing but impressed with his dedication and his performance. For me Pintu is much more real than KM and I feel that is the mark of an actor's true talent. 👏
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

🤣

True story.

I loved your analysis as well and aaall the many horse references there in! So Pintu is the horse, on which TTS is proudly fixing blinders (I thought of the same thing at that moment, actually so there must have been something to it) and Ganga is trying to impress the notion that he should drink the water in front of him. DRINK THE WATER PINTU SINGH! 👍🏼

I love that our Pintu is very human and not at all a larger than life hero, though he is Krishna's hero. But the wonderful thing is that she is his hero too! And that, in short is what makes for a really strong, feminist love story based on equality and mutual respect. I didn't think that would actually ever exist but here we are! 😃

@Moni: To be honest, I had almost no idea about Kinshuk when I started watching this show other than the fact that he was a well-loved and fangirl-creating character. I have limited experience with Indian soaps, so. But from what I have seen so far, on this show I am nothing but impressed with his dedication and his performance. For me Pintu is much more real than KM and I feel that is the mark of an actor's true talent. 👏

True that! That goes for me too! I aint no fangirl but I think he is a lovely human being and I'm seeing his acting for the first time and I have no fault to find with him.

I have a feeling Babloo's words that at any cost this marriage should be stopped will be Babloo actually doing something to stop this marriage , like calling up Anand ( Krishna's friend) and his other friends to do something ...like ... I'll leave that statement hanging in the air with that visualization.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam

🤣

True story.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everyone here did the wonderful update and I love all of your's update. Sam, shri, angel, Moni and Sandid I love all your analysis.

Sam I agree with you first time it is male lead who is boring all the tortures in the house. Kinshuk is doing all very brilliantly and his expressions are really wonderful. Sam they are coming to the end of Pintu's tolerance. They are showing paap ka gadda bharne se pehle bahut jor marta hai. Vahi TTS kar raha he is going towards his defeat and before that he is fully pressing Pintu singh. Kyunki pintu singh jab jawab dega vo bahut sateek hoga aur aesa hoga ki TTS kuch kar nahi paayega aur kuch bol nahi paayega.

Today even I felt bad for Krishna and VP when VP was kidnapped. More than that I also loved Sargam and Babloo relationship as they have mutual understanding, trust and connection between each other was brilliant.

TTS was at his worst best. Though he did everything which is hateble but his acting skills are so brilliant that we actually love to see him in his beast avatar also. So there is no end of TTS nastiness.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
I really don't understand why we are not allowed to talk about other shows especially if we are only analysing in a good manner.

I am gonna take my chances anyways.

One of my forum friends and me, we watch Hitler Didi and in there we always see how the creatives make the 180 degrees turn for every character. It is always a fun to watch how Rishi there becomes the female prototype and Indira tries to be knight in shining armour to Rishi even as it is not required. It is an incessant laughter to us watching the show with its eccentric highlights. And this week it was so fun to watch Rishi, saying to Indira, everytime you cannot propose, let me propose once. 🤣

And coming to the AB show.

Sam coined that this show is going to be teh SASUR-BAHU show. 🤣 And we all agree to that.

Tuntun is the SAAS of the show, and he is sacrificing his son Pinto Singh to get even at his future daughter-in-law Krishna.
And Pinto singh needs Hitler Didi to rescue him 🤣
And the horse analogy, oye that was me saying. Everyone forgot me 😒 I was saying how can Babloo help if Ganga and Pinto remain the stubborn horses who refuse to drink water. Guys those were amazing repartees going on between all of you. Lovely 😆 😆

And Pinto, poor guy, just to use him as a mascot for Tuntun's schemes they are making him a stubborn horse. So unfair. But jokes apart...Pinto Singh has come afar from Decemner and early January days. He is no more the Dabang Singh and has become the Dabbu Singh!!!

When Krishna bowed down before her mother's demands, he was the first one who rebelled at the thought. So much that he neglected the "Niji Mamla" concept advised by Babloo, Ganga and Krishna herself. And now when it came to his own Niji Mamla, he has completely resigned himself. While Krishna atleast was fighting for getting married and showing some zest, here Pinto has completely lost it. How can this guy not understand the psycho nature of his dad's demands. I am intrigued at human dilemma and capacity to stress ourselves to such exploitation. 🤔 ❓
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago