8/3 Episode Discussion

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Krishna is In My Eyes!

TTS wants the marriage to happen tonight and he himself is going to get Pinto ready for the wedding. He also confiscates Pinto's phone which he had left on the chair. Pinto is in shock that his father has preponed the wedding. Sargam calls Babloo and tells that TTS has hastened the marriage so that it happens tonight. WE also come to know what Sargam thinks of this wedding, she is not happy that this is going on and she has never seen Pinto this sad since she stepped as the houses bahu.

Sargam's confidence in Babloo is commendable.

TTS calls Bihari and tells him to get ready for the marriage itself tonight.

Vidhaypathi gets Kidnapped and the DC tell that he know the police of Patna so they go there to lodge the complaint. Krishna is in tears when the Kidnappers take her father in front of her eyes. She falls on the ground and asks Babloo to do something.

They are at the police station and the callers demand that she take her reevaluation charge or else they would not give her dad back. Babloo realizes that TTS his father has no morals at all and will do anything and has lowered himself into kidnapping Vidhyapahti.

The Singh family without Babloo leaves for the Pinky's house with the bhaaraat and TTS is the one holding the horse as if he does not want to lose sight of Pinto. Pinto on the horse looks everywhere and comes out of his mild stupor he sees Krishna every where he looks. Made me want to sing Hare Ram Hare Krishna!

Krishna for the first time does a white lie to cover up that her dad has been kidnapped to her mother when Ravi calls her.She says he is in the bath room.

We are left with Krishna at the police stations veranda as if everything has been lost to Krishna.

It almost looks like Krishna has hit rock bottom emotionally , now she has to rise!

I know it is short , will share my ideas on other posts in the discussion ahead when it comes. So happy discussion.

Sorry if it looks like a minor written update. I write too objectively when I get emotional. Some elements of the episode are not there in this essay.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx ahandu for your awesome update/analysis...seems another high voltage epi...will get back later...
hoping that the marriage is called off and TTS ka pardafash ho...how much low can this man stoop!!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
No offence to anyone but I would like to remind everyone who is discussing here.

People are taking time out of their schedule to provide written updates. They have committed themselves to do that. Now if our discussion thread instead of just writing about our perceptions, we start detailing the episode events wise, it is not a justice done to the written updaters work.

Please don't think this discussion as scene by scene recount rather than what you though about. Personalize your discussions but do not make it a narrative on the whole episode. Let the written updater come out with his written update in an objective narrative for so many others who want to read WU and get on with their day.

Thanks.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Ahandu

Thanks for opening this thread . Today's episode was really very very exciting n nail bitting .

Felt bad for Both Pintu and krishna . Both r stuggling n fighting wth their own problems n feelings .
OMGG The scene where Pintu is with baraat n sitting on ghodi and imagining krishna was so so emotional n sad , he imagines Krishna everywhere . n His smile by looking Krishna was so sweet n as soon as he comes 2 reality , the Beautiful smile vanishes ๐Ÿ˜ญ .awww I felt so bad for pintu 2dy ,He was completely lost n was totally in gloomy shell , If we say he was a Zinda Laash 2dy so it would not be wrong. No Smile , no Expressions , no Reactions Nothing ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

For me KINSHUK MAHAJAN was the Star of Today's Episode . Maanna padega HATS OFF 2 Kinshuk , he completely stole d whole episode today by his Expresisons . he was simply Marvellous 2dy , He didn't hav a single dilaogue but then also showed his all emotions so beautifully . he was so good 2dy tht I was literally feeling his pain Hats off 2 dis guy ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

No offence to anyone but I would like to remind everyone who is discussing here.

People are taking time out of their schedule to provide written updates. They have committed themselves to do that. Now if our discussion thread instead of just writing about our perceptions, we start detailing the episode events wise, it is not a justice done to the written updaters work.

Please don't think this discussion as scene by scene recount rather than what you though about. Personalize your discussions but do not make it a narrative on the whole episode. Let the written updater come out with his written update in an objective narrative for so many others who want to read WU and get on with their day.

Thanks.

I do agree with you. Its that me being a guy gets me objective when it comes to expressing emotions. I felt like on an emotional roller coaster today with this episode more than yesterdays.๐Ÿ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail

I do agree with you. Its that me being a guy gets me objective when it comes to expressing emotions. I felt like on an emotion roller coaster today with this episode more than yesterdays.๐Ÿ˜†

I guess much of the roller coaster was not needed after all! Why do they want to action pack it in 3 hour hindi movie style ? Not that Tuntun will get jailed or we are gonna see poetic justice after the 3 hours drama (count all 20 minutes of each day)... After all it is a daily soap and Tuntun still has to be there.

Couldn't they show that Tuntun lets it go this time and planning vengeance more for future...the way he is running the show, its like there is no tomorrow. Can't understand from reality bites point of view nor a daily soap presentation. I might as well skip today and tomorrow's drama and see all three together on Monday. No??
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I do agree with you. Its that me being a guy gets me objective when it comes to expressing emotions. I felt like on an emotion roller coaster today with this episode more than yesterdays.๐Ÿ˜†

I guess much of the roller coaster was not needed after all! Why do they want to action pack it in 3 hour hindi movie style ? Not that Tuntun will get jailed or we are gonna see poetic justice after the 3 hours drama (count all 20 minutes of each day)... After all it is a daily soap and Tuntun still has to be there.

Couldn't they show that Tuntun lets it go this time and planning vengeance more for future...the way he is running the show, its like there is no tomorrow. Can't understand from reality bites point of view nor a daily soap presentation. I might as well skip today and tomorrow's drama and see all three together on Monday. No??

If you watch it all together on Monday that way it would also be fulfilling๐Ÿ˜† Maybe they needed to create a highpoint for the Holi episode. Oh and Happy Holi to you Shridevi and everyone else reading it . Okay will keep the chatting to a minimum now๐Ÿ˜†
580212 thumbnail
Great Analysis AngelD. I could only get through half the episode urm I am kinda annoyed with TTS and hope Pinto fights back!!!!

no actually annoyed isn't even the word its disgusted thats how I feel๐Ÿ˜•

Pinto's character needs a change. Sorry if I offended anyone but why is pinto acting to all his fathers demand!???

I'm frustrated today. Please Pinto voice your feelings don't let your psycho dad win๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have to give it to this show for being completely and wonderfully different! This is the first time I have ever seen a male lead being so objectified, forced into a marriage of convenience, locked up in a room and kept guard over. This is usually the plight of the bahus-to-be, not the pati parmeshwars of our serial world. But this show turns all those stereotypes on its head and it sort of acts as an equaliser to see that despite more physical strength, men can actually be just as helpless as women in a given situation. Here, Pintu is trapped by is unerring allegiance to his father and his word and his refusal to acknowledge the suspicion we can all see in his eyes.

I love how they showed how well both TTS and Babloo know Pintu. On the one hand, we see TTS who knows that Pintu is just itching to run away and he vows to keep an unwavering eye on him. He knows that Pintoo is standing on a precipice, his mind full of doubts that he only needs validation to acknowledge and that anybody in the family will be more than willing to give him this validation of his doubts, especially Babloo. Babloo, on the other hand also knows that it is not easy to convince his brother that his father has done wrong. He knows that he will not take his word for it and needs a stronger case because he knows Pintu and the nature of his devotion. What I like is that Babloo does not hold that against Pintu but looks for ways to convince him. The DC is so darn sweet! He is everything that minister was not and knows that he can spend his days wrapped in red tape but that helping people is what his true calling is.

Another highlight was Ganga's silent protest and Sargam's rebellion. Ganga diplomatically gives Pintu the message that if he were to back out now she would support him absolutely. She knows this is a decision he has made so she has no right to say more than that, nor can she with TTS standing right there. But she hasn't been married to him for over 30 years (based on Babloo's apparent age) for nothing and knows how to get around him and get her message across. But unfortunately, like Moni said, Pintu is nothing but a zinda lash at this point.

Sargam was amazing today. I love how we have always known her to be fiercely loyal to Babloo but today was the first time we saw her stake her claim, with no diplomacy and declare her allegiance to Babloo and mission stop the wedding. She is a smart woman of action and knows that this is not the time for peace making. It's war. And she is calling the troops in. I liked seeing her and Babloo's relationship in a new light today where together, they take affirmative actions for the ones they love. I was also touched by how much Pintu's sadness affected her and how her mind was constantly engaged with where he was and how soon he would get there.

Oh, TTS...how low can you sink? ๐Ÿ˜ก I said this yesterday but it must be so tragic for Krishna to be constantly restrained like this when she sees Pinky getting everything that is rightfully hers and moving ahead. Her perseverance has been admirable but I can also understand her frustration and her final break down. VP is Krishna's backbone and in taking him away, TTS has really played his ace, but it is also his last card and Krishna, now with the help of the DC has a few left up her sleeve. Hang in there girl! One thing though, why didn't they give Mitali some glycerin for the crying scenes? It looked a little strange that she was sobbing hysterically and no tears were coming out. ๐Ÿ˜•

Finally that last scene where Pintu sees Krishna while riding the horse. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought this was brilliantly done. He doesn't just see her but sees exactly two apparitions, one on each side of the road. The first is a happy, smiling Krishna and the second is a sad, reproachful one. To me this reflected what Pintu himself is thinking about Krishna in this moment (as they are products of his imagination after all). On the one hand, he sees a happy Krishna because of her re-evaluation coming through, and that side came first so clearly this is what he is thinking of in immediacy when he thinks of her. Krishna, happy and triumphant. And when she disappears and on the other side he sees the flip side of the coin, Krishna who is disappointed both in general and in him for letting this marriage happen (again, this is the Krishna in his head). This is the duality that Krishna is feeling in her own heart (before her dad god kidnapped) and Pintu manifests it with his imaginations of her.

Even though I understand Krishna was trying to be brave and save her mother worry, I wish she would have told her what happened because then the wedding would have stopped for sure, if only because there is no way Bihari could save face in the samaj, getting his daughter married when his brother was in such a dangerous condition. Then again, Saraswati may have tried to convince Krishna to take back her complaint, you so know she would, and that would have been doubly disastrous! So I guess all happened for the best.

The suspense is killing me!
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

Great Analysis AngelD. I could only get through half the episode urm I am kinda annoyed with TTS and hope Pinto fights back!!!!

no actually annoyed isn't even the word its disgusted thats how I feel๐Ÿ˜•

Pinto's character needs a change. Sorry if I offended anyone but why is pinto acting to all his fathers demand!???

I'm frustrated today. Please Pinto voice your feelings don't let your psycho dad win๐Ÿ˜ฒ

word UrshP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...just finished watching the epi...man so wanna kill that TTS...thoroughly disgusted๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก