Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Wedding surely shld not happen Else I am gonna kill Ct's 😡 . But I know it will not happen . Don't know Really Don't know how it will be stopped n who will stop it Oh GOSH I am Myself Confused , Whatzz gonna happen . Damnn Why it hav 2 b only for 20 mins ? Humaari neend uda di aisa episode deke .

Sanju I really felt so so bad for poor Pintu . He was a Zinda laash yaar . No Expression , no reaction , No feeling Nothing 😔 .

yes the no expression amde me feel sad but the way his family was treating him made me laugh! i felt jaise ki woh dulhan hai!
the way tuntun was speaking to him, ganga was trying explain things to him and all!
newbb thumbnail

I dont understand pintu's character anymore. In the beginning they called him dabangg. Now they are showing, that he is a puupet of his father's hand. I dont want to hurt anyone's feeling saying this. I like pintu, but right now they are showing that he is weak and afraid of saying anything against his father.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sanju

I know jaan . BTW hamaara Hotiee lag bada handsome ag raha tha .I wish he would hav wore th Green one toh chaar chaand lag jaate but I think It is 2 be saved for his real marrige , No NO Don't take me wrong 😆 By real means In d show He will wear it in real marrige tht is his Marrige with krishna 😉
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu's feelings today...

Aakhon Ki Zubaan Samajh Nahi Paate,

Honth Magar Kuchh Keh Nahi Paate,

Apni Bebasi Kis Tarah Kahen,

Koi Hai, Jiske Bina Hum Reh Nahi Paate.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: newbb

I dont understand pintu's character anymore. In the beginning they called him dabangg. Now they are showing, that he is a puupet of his father's hand. I dont want to hurt anyone's feeling saying this. I like pintu, but right now they are showing that he is weak and afraid of saying anything against his father.

we all go down sometimes bt we all get up again Pintu will do the same i pray he does coz if this stupid wedding haapens wnt come on until Pinky dies

Originally posted by: newbb

He is not Weak at all . He is very Emotional character n totally obsessed wid his family . Weak people can never ever keep so much pain in their heart . second thing he is not afraid of his father but respects n love him . n As a Son he is doing what a Son will do . He wanted 2 refuse d marrige like when TTS comes 2 his room but TTS starts crying badly infront of him n starts talking abt his family's honour So Pintu again supresses his feeling n aggrees for d marrige . He i not aware of his Father's bad deeds , had he been aware of it n then If He would hav been doing dis marrige then I would hav said him weak but rght now he is doing what a Loyal Son will do . and he don't know whattzz in krishna's heart feelings So it is also not tht e is betraying her , So Once he will come 2 know abt d Truth of his father n abt wht his father did 2 krishna I am damnn sure Not for one sec he gonna believe his father n will fight for Krishna .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Pintu's feelings today...

Aakhon Ki Zubaan Samajh Nahi Paate,

Honth Magar Kuchh Keh Nahi Paate,

Apni Bebasi Kis Tarah Kahen,

Koi Hai, Jiske Bina Hum Reh Nahi Paate.

Woww What beautiful lines n perfectly suited Pintu 2dy
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A good episode, really pintu was speachless, in thoughts of krishna.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Woww What beautiful lines n perfectly suited Pintu 2dy

agree with moni...beautiful piece...perfect to the T for pintuji's current state
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to agree with Suchi over here the way he was seeing Krishna everywhere he will cancel the wedding himself and that's what I'm hoping for and want.