pinto's marriage to happen tonight!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!
what the hell is happening...! poor pinto...he is just going through so much alone...
tuntun prepones the wedding by saying that the date they had fixed for the marriage is not auspicious and is a threat to pinto's life in the future. the tuntun says the wedding to take place tonight instead!
pinto accidently forgets his phone in tuntun's room. (don't ask me how and why coz i'm trying to figure it myself aswell...) I guess he probably dropped it out of shock!

so Tuntun isn't allowing anyone to go near pinto, he's dressed him up for the wedding and all...
gosh! the scene that actually made me feel bad an laugh at the same time was when pinto was getting the turban put on for the wedding.

Seriously he was hurt...but srsly I felt he was like a newly bride who is being forced into a marriage.
srsly i had no clue that even guys can be forced into marriage...!
and it's against the law is it not? to force your child into marriage when they are over 18!

well tuntun is over doing things now...! I say he's making such grave mistakes either because he is unable to think no more or he's just too scared from Krishna!

oh and Vidya gets kidnapped aswell...all thanks to Tuntun, as he suspects that babloo has surely found out something about tuntun and krishna's case!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh no...now i fear that pintu will surely get married to pinky😭...oh god aisa na ho
580212 thumbnail
Oh Dear...I haven't seen episode yet...are we taking steps backwards now? the wedding really can't happen.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think it will.
Its all for suspense.

Height of Drama..

I think Pinto himself will stop the marriage..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah the lack of precap proves it.

DC wanted to talk to Babloo alone so that means he has a plan.
So I am 100% sure.. Pinto will find out the truth or even before that it might be possible he will listen to his heart and stop the wedding..

Then teh truth will surface
may be Tun Tun will end up in jail

Lets see

Btw do we have the show tomorrow? Can't wait

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wedding surely shld not happen Else I am gonna kill Ct's 😑 . But I know it will not happen . Don't know Really Don't know how it will be stopped n who will stop it Oh GOSH I am Myself Confused , Whatzz gonna happen . Damnn Why it hav 2 b only for 20 mins ? Humaari neend uda di aisa episode deke .

Sanju I really felt so so bad for poor Pintu . He was a Zinda laash yaar . No Expression , no reaction , No feeling Nothing πŸ˜” .
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@suchi; yes we do have the show tomorrow...! holi umeedon waali starts @ 8pm
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

So I am 100% sure.. Pinto will find out the truth or even before that it might be possible he will listen to his heart and stop the wedding..

Lets see

hope what you've mentioned happens...i'm so god damn nervous now
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Lets see

Suchi yup me2 think it's all for drama Aur agar iss Drame se AB ko aur jaada TRP's milti hai toh I m all of it as Want 2 see dis show on TOP πŸ˜‰ Phir chahe humaare nails bite karte karte khatam hi kyon naa ho jaaye πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .

Yaar I m having feeling tht May b pintu himself will stop d marrige as The scene where he imagines Krishna everywhere and then Ganga telling Pintu 2 listen 2 his heart It was really showing tht May b he will stop d marrige n I want it . πŸ˜‰
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Everything is happening so quickly! I hope Pintu doesn't get married like this, it's not going to be good in the long run, Pinky doesn't love him ( she sees him as an object to possess), neither of them will be happy. As for VP, I hope he escapes and tells it all to Pintu and Krishna. TTS is going too far with this. What has this family done to incur such crazy people as enemies? Three brightly coloured peacocks and a controlling ape