Did Behari really commit a crime? or just TTS?

celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont recall Behari bribing anyone, maybe Im mistaken but wasnt all the bribery done by TTS?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is guilty by association.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

He is guilty by association.

Agreed. Bihari is an accessory to the crime.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But he is definitely the one instigating TTS against Krishna and VP
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bihari is as much of a culprit if not more!

And to think that he is conspiring all this against his own brother, just proves how dirty his heart and character is.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

But he is definitely the one instigating TTS against Krishna and VP

Him, his wife and daughter are also all part of this. So in my opinion all 4 are to blame not just TTS and Behari.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course Bihari committed a crime! He bribed the officer to pass Pinky at the same time that TTS bribed them to fail Krishna. Not only that, we now know that he has bribed Pinky's entire way through all the exams and interviews. Whether he gets his punishment right now is another issue, but there is no doubt that he has committed crimes.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ofcourse Bihari is the culprit . He is d One reason infact main reason today TTS n VP are in this positions . He is d One who put so Misunderstandings b/w TTS n VP n instigated TTS 2 this level . he deserves severe punishment .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There's no legal punishment available for instigation more due to lack of evidence, so Bihari being the instigator to Tuntun may go scot-free.
But good thing is atleast they showed us that be bribed for his daughter's passing result in the mains interview. poore 4 lakh diye usne!! ek laakh zyaada tuntun se jisne krishna ko fail karne ka daam lagaya 3 lakh 😆

lekin...kuch lag nahi raha, bahut dino that koi bhi andar hone waala hai.

Hey I was watching back episodes...the one on 6th Jan. Tuntun is a malicious guy. By that time he had not met Bihari at all to instigate him. And clearly he plays the game with Vidyapati where he asks him to get Pinto's wedding fixed with another local zamindaar and if it is fixed, he will lend him 7 lakhs needed by Vidya. That was such a blackmail, trapping both Vidyapati and instigating Pinto against Vidya. Tuntun actually sets it as a trap knowing that Vidya will fail and he gets the chance to humiliate him...just for fun...kisi ki majboori dekhna.. this guy is so evil.
And the way he turns the tables and paints to Pinto how Vidya was working to make him a Ghar jamai for that zamindaar...OMG!! he was doing this to Vidya and Pinto so early on. How did I miss to catch that!!!!!
And since that day after the first showdown between Tuntun, Babloo, Pinto and Ganga, Pinto becomes less of Dabang Singh and more of the scared and reserved Pinto. Tuntun actually forces him to lose his sprightliness and the repercussion of his acts to help Krishna and Vidya finally dawn on him as he sees how his father humiliated Vidya for it.

Guys you should re-watch 5th and 6th jan episodes.
Tuntun does not have any reason to be bad, he is just born bad and he plays with people's emotions. Sort of a predator who plays with his prey before he gobbles them.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

There's no legal punishment available for instigation more due to lack of evidence, so Bihari being the instigator to Tuntun may go scot-free.

But good thing is atleast they showed us that be bribed for his daughter's passing result in the mains interview. poore 4 lakh diye usne!! ek laakh zyaada tuntun se jisne krishna ko fail karne ka daam lagaya 3 lakh 😆

lekin...kuch lag nahi raha, bahut dino that koi bhi andar hone waala hai.

Hey I was watching back episodes...the one on 6th Jan. Tuntun is a malicious guy. By that time he had not met Bihari at all to instigate him. And clearly he plays the game with Vidyapati where he asks him to get Pinto's wedding fixed with another local zamindaar and if it is fixed, he will lend him 7 lakhs needed by Vidya. That was such a blackmail, trapping both Vidyapati and instigating Pinto against Vidya. Tuntun actually sets it as a trap knowing that Vidya will fail and he gets the chance to humiliate him...just for fun...kisi ki majboori dekhna.. this guy is so evil.
And the way he turns the tables and paints to Pinto how Vidya was working to make him a Ghar jamai for that zamindaar...OMG!! he was doing this to Vidya and Pinto so early on. How did I miss to catch that!!!!!
And since that day after the first showdown between Tuntun, Babloo, Pinto and Ganga, Pinto becomes less of Dabang Singh and more of the scared and reserved Pinto. Tuntun actually forces him to lose his sprightliness and the repercussion of his acts to help Krishna and Vidya finally dawn on him as he sees how his father humiliated Vidya for it.

Guys you should re-watch 5th and 6th jan episodes.
Tuntun does not have any reason to be bad, he is just born bad and he plays with people's emotions. Sort of a predator who plays with his prey before he gobbles them.

so true it was really cruel of him to play with vidya like that knewing how much the money meant to him bt 4 me this man 's evilness knew no bounds when he forced vidya to eat all those sweetmeats in the 1 episode i was just so disgusted at that i couldn't even bear to watch it. but i think at that time he just liked toying with him coz i think that he hated him coz of the reepect that he gets from his family but needed a reason to show his hatred which he got with prishna.
but as for Pintu u are totally right TT is systematically trying to make him lose his spirit and who he actually is. these Indian shows love making goodness, kindness a curse they continually trod on it and at the end of the show expect the audience to think that this innocents, purity of character is still there. But I have to say that it's the 1st time I am watching a show and feel that they are making loving some1 a curse. Tt is not only abusing the love that Pintu has 4 him but the trust and faith that comes along with that love he is abusing the sanctity of their bond a parent child bond and this is such a shame coz u don't find children like Pintu anymore who blindly trust and follow a parent the way he has. Goodness can come back but how do u get back the same sort of love and loyalty that Pintu has displayed for his father and this is going to be the challenge of the cts when the truth is revealed and i hope they do justice to it and show it properly and dnt make it seem fake.