Shaadi ek din main? - Have to love Afsar Bitiya!

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
You know I cracked up when I heard Pintu's dad in precap.😆 I mean he was like it's inauspicious to marry tomorrow so we have to marry them today. I seriously cracked up on that.🤣 I mean, If it's inauspicious tomorrow, then any normal or smart person would want to do it day after tomorrow or some other day so they have more time to prepare or you know what I mean? but I can tell know, consequences of his actions are caving in on TTS and he is realizing that he can't beat Krishna because it's not the fight between him and Krishna anymore, it's a fight between all that she stands for and all that he stands for. I could see the fear and panic in his behavior today when he realized that for the first time in his life, he will lose against a mere determined girl, who has no special power or force behind her except her determination, honesty, and self-respect. I really really love this show for showing this. They are not dragging it and it's really fast paced so kudos to the writers, CVs, directors, and cast, and whoever else is associated with this show 🤗 😳😃
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Never saw u here Before . Welcome 2 AB forum. I am monica .

me2 lovee this show very very much . It's currently the best show which is very simple yet very entertaining . Hope 2 see u more taking part in discussions
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to AB forum.

Hope you're here to stay and I agree with all your points. In my opinion it's currently the best show on TV right now. Hope you will be very active in this forum see u more taking part in discussions.😃

Oh and I agree with your post. It's hilarious that TTS has hastened the marriage. He's hilarious that way I guess.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love to see pintu n krishna moments and her fights for truth as well as pinky moments.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice post dear! I agree with you on that!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love that about AB its the fastest paced show ever on television
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! Agreed on this being a wondefrul show.
I am indeed greatful to the makers of this show for conceptualizing and bringing a show of this stature to ur TV screens.
Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 12 years ago
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much for welcoming me! Actually I am a silent member here because I am mostly inactive but I do tend to make post from time to time. So, i will try my best to make more posts and be more active in the future. Thanks again for such a warm welcome you guys :)