7/3/12 - doesPinto find out the truth?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sanki!!!! By the way, it looks like we need to get Pintu ji some hearing aides, how does he keep missing all these convos?😲 LOL!!! P.S. next time, don't sing so loud and there won't be any rain in SydneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update. Hope you will have wonderful time in the rain in SydneyπŸ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much.

Seriously how come Pinto always misses to hear the details and the creatives never fail to give us the vibes that he heard it all 😑

From now on...only one truth prevails. Pinto will not hear anything. He is the Gandhiji's that bandar who will never listen any wrong doing relevations about Tuntun Singh. Na agar sun liya to ghor anyay ho jaayega creatives ki story ke saath. 😳

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU Sanjana. This happens in most Indian serials it seems...nobody hears anything close up, but everybody develop sonar hearing and hear muted conversations from across the room
sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update very nice episode! πŸ‘
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldn't help but smile when I read your comments about Pintu .Really that situation is common in all drama serials maybe to add suspense but writers didn't know that they are making the actors look like a fool.In this case it's Pintu who was made deaf. Funny how they play with the viewers emotions.Anyway I would still continue to watch this drama because of Krishna's fight against corruption.Her scenes are more realistic.They could really happen in real life.I could see the good values Krishna character is indirectly showing the viewers.Young and old alike will learn so many things from her.AB is one drama worth watching.
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thks for the update. great are you.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing Update Sanju . n Ur comment tht " Phitte Mooh sachii kuch nahi suna " really cracked me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Thanks for dis awosome update jaan .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome written update and ur bandars are hilarious as usual