Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
[quote=Samanalyse]I also loved how they showed the complex hypocrisy of the minister here. He refuses point blank to help Krishna and then marches into the press conference to announce all the measures he is taking to ensure that women get education. Does his behaviour towards Krishna undermine these other efforts? Not exactly but I can see how a minister in all his "supreme power" would lose sight of the fact that his electorate is not a homogeneous mass that he can serve at one go (ie with common rules like school being free till 5th std and the bicycle) but individuals that all have their own problems and are all equally entitled to his help as citizens of this country. It would not have taken more than 10 seconds for him to sign Krishna's complaint and yet he had completely lost sight if the true nature of his duty in the face of press conferences and foreign tours. Again a very subtle point, without being preachy or pointing fingers. [/quote]

πŸ‘ Very very well put Sammy. i agree word to wordπŸ˜ƒ The writers and makers of this show are an exceptional lot. They seem to have researched really well on this subject and tell you a story in such an easygoing and effective way. Without engaging in too much of a drama they manage to put the point they are trying to prove, across in the right measure.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Neetz: I love the idea of Pintu showing up in Patna. It would be awesome if they are all ready for the wedding and looking for him and someone at the wedding gets a call saying Krishna is on TV. And so they look at the TV and who should be there beaming, next to Babloo and VP but Pintuji himself? πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, I have had an unexpected engagement come up this evening and I won't be able to open the thread or watch the episode live.😭 Who wants to be a kind soul and do it in my place? πŸ˜ƒ

Just make sure you inform everyone before you open it so there is no confusion, post the link here and everybody check here to make sure there is no other link before you make one.

Kthanks.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pinto Singh has a selective memory process like most of us do. His adoration for his dad has made him not apply the critical thinking process on his dad's actions. He sure has applied his resourcefulness on solving Krishna's problems.

Is he thinking that his dad would stop the marriage if Krishna becomes the BDO? I think he sure does think that and that's why he agreed after TTS did the fake crying with the emotional blackmail, but later on called his friend to help Krishna. Now the question remains would TTS stop the marriage taking place?

I think today we are going to have an inkling on that and what Pinto will decide next.

@Sam I can try to fill in,will see!

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Angel! I am completely crushed that I have to miss the live telecast. 😭

But such is life.

I agree that Pintu wants his dad to be faultless so much that he is unconditionally willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. So TTS has to be proved wrong beyond reproach for Pintu to buy it and believe that his father could do something wrong. Good thing is...it's a comin' ! πŸ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sam,
just one thing.. the ajeeb daastaan song situation was alluded by Anjana.😊

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Pinto Singh has a selective memory process like most of us do. His adoration for his dad has made him not apply the critical thinking process on his dad's actions. He sure has applied his resourcefulness on solving Krishna's problems.

Is he thinking that his dad would stop the marriage if Krishna becomes the BDO? I think he sure does think that and that's why he agreed after TTS did the fake crying with the emotional blackmail, but later on called his friend to help Krishna. Now the question remains would TTS stop the marriage taking place?

I think today we are going to have an inkling on that and what Pinto will decide next.

@Sam I can try to fill in,will see!

Dear At this Moment Pintu is not in state 2 think anythng . he had completely left all hopes aside n had completely left expecting any miracle . he had left everythng to Destiny . Right Now he is just following his father n just trying 2 pretend 2 be happy for his father's honour and So After tht TTS Fake crying he just agrees 2 it thinking tht Now everythng is finished n He now just wants his Father's Hapiness his family's hapiness πŸ˜” So Don't think He is thinking this tht If krishna becomes BDO toh TTS will marry him 2 krishna . Defo he is hoping n infact sure tht Krishna will b BDO But it is becozz It was always shown tht Wht Krishna's dream meant 2 him , he always helped her in reaching 2 her dream n So he just wnts tht If not He toh Atleast krishna shld get her part of Hapiness n he knows Krishna's happiness lies in her dreams . But Poor Guy doesn't know tht Krishna's hapiness also lies on him
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam @Shri n rest Awosome Analysis guyzz .

Can'tt waittt for today's Episode . Hoping 2 be a one more thrilling Episode πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
What an Amazing Episode!

I have missed you all and the discussions going on here are great. This has to be the best episode by far this week.

Ok so its safe to say the Prishna scene makes it crystal clear that Krishna is thinking about Pinto and same with Pinto. They both understand their feelings I hope.

Why does Krishna always have to go through so much struggle? I mean yes she finally got the signature but really CVs need to understand it doesn't need to be always about blackmailing and making a mock of somebody?

Did Pinto hear Bihari's word and playing the sitiuation? what about His dad? hmmm...really intresting precap...I hope that our Pinto heard everything and will face his dad in tonights episode!!!!

0-SD-0 thumbnail
So the one day was covered in one week (last thursday to yesterday) and Krishna got the minister's approval for getting her result re-examined as Pinto's marriage preparations start.

I think next one week until next wednesday, Pinto's marriage ceremony takes off as Krishna's exams are getting re-examined. By end of next wednesday, some facts will be out that can stall Pinto's wedding.

Pinto definitely will not be the one stalling it, but could be other factors and forces. Let's see how it pans out...so another week of new excitement only to be interrupted by the weekend...terrible.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2850606#54100032

okay guys. go here to discussπŸ˜ƒ